Ratings for Dr. Paul Cruvellier

Dr Cruvellier has been my family doctor for eight years plus. He is thoroughly professional in every way: knowledgeable, keeps up to date, full of useful insights, empathetic, efficient, excellent in diagnosing one's issues in a broad context, and, happily, has an excellent, warm sense of humour. In a province in which many people do not have a family doctor, I feel very lucky to have him. Thank you, Dr Cruvellier.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Cruvellir is my family Doctor for many years and he is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in every department!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Excellent doctor! So lucky to have him as my GP. He is unfailingly attentive, conscientious, respectful and accessible. He always has a smile and takes the time to answer questions. He validates my opinions and concerns. He has called me at home with follow-up information or to check on my condition. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring...in short, a really excellent physician and all round great person!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Cruvellier What can i say he is an amazing guy hands down .he took care of my father for more then 15 years with all my dad went through with his illness Dr Cru was always there for compassion a good laugh and a down to earth person .Dr Cru has been my Dr for over 20 years now and I will never ever be in better hands then his .He has helped me through hard times and has been there for the good times . I 100% recommend him to anybody .he is the best Dr I have ever known .

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Cruvellier is one of a kind. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. Wish we can find more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Paul Cruvellier is hands down the best doctor you can meet. Caring, understanding, available, timely appointments.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He is an amazing Doctor who takes his time with his patients. He takes emergency appointments and returns call. He also works 4days a week, 1day at the hospital and Sunday at the clinic., he is a dedicated Doctor. By far one of the most caring doctors practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Paul Cruvellier est un excellent médecin, il a une écoute et une compréhension de son patient incroyables ainsi qu'un excellent diagnostic. C'est mon médecin de famille depuis mon arrivée au Québec en 1997, et le sera encore j'espère pour de nombreuses années, c'est La référence d'un médecin de famille à Montréal!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

have been seeing Dr. Cruvellier for over 20 years - he is the best! My husband and son are also his patients. We all love him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Excellent médecin! Dr. Cruvellier est quelqu'un de très professionnel, discret, poli, courtois, et à l'écoute de son patient! Pour rien au monde je voudrais changer de médecin de famille. Je vous remercie de tout ce que vous avez fait pour ma famille et moi.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014