Ratings for Dr. Maneshveri Pather

Excellent doctor, I find her extremely knowledgable and she goes above and beyond for me. Never had a problem, I trust her complete;y when it comes to my health.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

If it was not for Dr. Pather I would not be alive right now. She literally saved my life. Thank you and God bless you. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I had symptoms, which Dr. Pather repeatedly thought was a bladder infection (she gave me different antibiotics). She would not grant me a Pap, since the results from my last Pap were normal, but I was still getting terrible symptoms (ie., "bladder infection"). I went to see another doctor, did all the tests, and turned out I had cancer. Underwent surgery within two months and am now cancer free. What would have happened if I continued to stay with Dr. Pather?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

I have to disagree with the last poster and cannot believe that you are speaking about the same Dr. Pather that I see. She diagnosed my diabetes and thanks to her I am being treated. My A1c is low now. She spent a lot of time explaining the condition, the treatment, encouraged me to have my annual physical and referred me to the diabetic clinic. She is a most caring doctor who is also very knowledgeable. She does not go to the hospital anymore as she gave up her hospital priveleges. If you are so unhappy, why have you remained as her patient for over 2 years?

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

I've been going to Dr Pather for over 2 years, she's prescribed me medication she knew I wasn't able to take because of my diabetes, it sent me into the hospital three times. She didn't visit once or ask about the hospital stays. She again prescribed me the SAME medication that sent me to the hospital. She's completely lacking in people skills, kindness and grace. I don't recommend her to anyone who values quality care from a professional. The only upside is that her staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

I am very pleased with Dr. Pather's knowledge and experience as well as her kindness and willingness to listen to you. I think she leaves drug interaction problems up to the pharmacy tho, and really, I'd love to see her know more about what you can take with something and what you have to wait to take something with... Hope you understand ;)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Very pleasnat but makes too many errors when writing prescriptions - at least for me. I am able to pick them up but others may not.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007