Ratings for Dr. Harold P. Slutsky

He was a great doctor and helped me with my needs.. All of the staff were so nice and they even called to ask how I was!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. ****sky did beautiful work on my children's teeth. The front desk and assistants are great.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

He did a nice job on my son. They have a nice staff, fun for the kids, and do good work. Reasonable fees. Go there.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Excellent doctor. Nice, smart, does really good work.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. ****zky's was great and my daughter's teeth turned out beautifully! He did emphasize wearing the retainer as part of the process. I am thinking of taking my second daughter back to him for her braces. Their office is fun and runs contests if you follow instructions and the appointment process is very easy. They are high tech in there with a system where the teen goes in and clicks on their face to check in on the computer. It was a good experience all around for my daughter and for us!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

i had braces from him, and now my teeth are back to how i started. crooked again. he is supposed to be an orthodontist, and he didn't even tell me i had to wear a retainer to keep them straight. he just threw my retainer out. i had to find this out from my dentist. he is the worst, and a big waste of money.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Only had initial consultation. Any further feedback from other patients would be helpful

flag | Submitted February 13, 2005