Ratings for Dr. Sergio Sierra-Dupont

J'Ai adoré mon expérience avec dr. Sierra-Dupont. Je me suis sentie en confiance dès le début. Il prend bien le temps de tout expliquer et d'écouter mes besoins tout en m'expliquant ce u'il peut m'apporter. Après l'opération (septo-rhino), j'ai ressenti peu de douleur et très peu de bleus !! Je le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Not happy with the results of my partial rhinoplasty (tip only, no bridge) & nostril reduction. I went to him to have my tip reduced, and he suggested a nostril reduction - which had never even occurred to me and I had no problem with, but i decided to follow his recommendation. My tip is now asymmetrical as hell and I have noticeable scars now under my nostrils which make me incredibly self-conscious when up close with people - and ONE nostril even still has the indentations from the sutures :( I asked for a revision 2-3 years post-op, and he refused. I think he should correct it. He also neglected to explain anything about treating the nostril incision to prevent scarring.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

#1 doctor!!! He did my nose surgery and I was so pleased with the results.. I already referred him 3 clients which were also happy with the end results of their operation. Great character and you know that your in great hands

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

dr.sierra dupont, à fait ma fille v'la 2 ans et j'aime tellement son travail que je me lance moi aussi. il est tjs souriant et prend le temps de bien nous expliquer. Je sais qu'il fera un beau travail sur mon nez et je vous reviens dès que c'est fait pour vous faire savoir.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

DR.SIERRA DUPONT FIXED MY DEVIATED SEPTUM AND DID A RHINOPLASTY 2 YEARS AGO AND I ONLY TOOK 2 PAIN KILLERS AND WAS BARELY BRUISED! HE HAS MAGIC HANDS, ALSO YESTERDAY HE DID A LITTLE REVIEW SURGERY AS PER MY REQUEST TO GET MY NOSE A BIT SMALLER ON TOP, I WAS DOING MY LAUNDRY AND NO PAIN SOME HOURS LATER! HE CARES AND DOES NOT WORK ONLY TO GET PAID, HE LOVES WHAT HE DOES AND HE IS VERY HONEST, HE WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYTHING IF IT DOEN'T FIT YOUR FACE!ALSO LISE HIS WIFE IS LOVELY, SHE SPEAKS SPANISH AS WELL AND ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND YOU CAN CALL ANYTIME THEY LISTEN TO THEIR MESSAGES FROM HOME AND CALL YOU BACK PRETTY QUICK!I ALSO WENT TO SEE HIM FOR A VERTIGO PROBLEM AND AFTER FOLLOWING HIS INSTRUCTIONS IT WENT AWAY. I RECOMMEND DR.SIERRA DUPONT 300% FOR HIS PROFESIONALISM, EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE!! ACTUALLY I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED SOME FRIENDS WHO SAW MY RESULTS AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HIM. THANK YOU SO MUCH :-) I NEVER RATED A DR.BEFORE THIS TIME I HAD TO DO IT!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

J'ai eu une révision rhino ouverte par ce medecin et je ne vous le conseille vraiment pas. Il m'a laissé avec des défauts inacceptables et avec une respiration à moitié d'une narine,lorsque je l ai vu après 1an , je lui ai expliqué pour ma respiration et il m'a dit de mettre des stripes lorsque je faisait de l exercice. Orl en plus, il dit qu'il a 35 ans expérience et que si il mettait une greffe pour ma respiration mon nez serait gros. Bref, il n écoute pas ses patients et ne vous laisse pas parler et il n'a pas la capacité pour les cas complexes.  J'ai du avoir une deuxième revision ailleurs tres complexe et longue avec greffe de cartilage prise sur ma cote et payer 3 fois le prix pour corriger ses erreurs et son manque de competences .maintenant mon nez est normal et tres beau.bref j,ai vécu un enfer psychologique pendant 1an d'attente d une autre révision.Dr Sierra Dupont pour moi n'a été qu une source de problème du début à la fin . Médecin a déconseillé . Merci.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Great doctor. Had a septo-rhino in sept 2011. I can finally breathe! I don't get what the others are complainning about. He was great! Took the time to explain pre&post. Gave me info pamphlets and saw me next morning. Has a wonderful bedside manner. Would definatly recommend to all.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Sierra-Dupont performed a septoplasty + partial rhinoplasty (reduction of tip + nostrils only) on me. He is a genuine PLEASURE to deal with, I really looked forward to my appointments with him! He is very experienced; he performs cosmetic surgery on other doctors children (ears, noses, etc), and is often who people turn to fix other surgeon's mistakes. My surgery went very smoothy, I had been really nervous about it, and was so pleased with what a breeze it was during - the drugs were great ;) Afterward, I did NOT bruise at all - zero! He is definitely skilled. However, I will say that he did not provide me enough pre/post aftercare info. He neglected to inform me of what to use on my nostrils to minimize scarring. Be sure to be proactive about this, and ask many questions. I think perhaps that for him these surgeries are so routine, that he forgets to repeat all the info to each new patient. To summarize, he is a skilled surgeon & a lot less expensive than the others.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

J'ai eu une rhino avec le Dr. Sierra-Dupont et il me reste une bosse. Il ne veut pas corriger. J'ai consulté un autre chirurgien qui me dit que ma demande est très raisonnable et légitime concernant la bosse qu'il me reste et va me corriger ce petit défaut facilement. Je suis obligée de repayer! J'aurais préféré que Sierra-Dupont le fasse lui-même et sans frais au prix qu'on paye on veut que ce soit le mieux possible! On peut pas dire qu'il soit perfectionniste..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Excellent experience with my septorhinoplasty! Dr. Sierra-Dupont is clearly one of the best in the field. He and Lise are very patient and are always happy to take time to answer questions and make sure you understand all instructions, both pre- and post-op. They took pictures beforehand and I knew exactly what to expect with regards to the surgery itself as well as the different steps of healing. Surgery can be a scary experience and I'm glad I had Dr. Sierra-Dupont and Lise to help me through it! I have referred two other people to him and both are just as happy as I.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Sergio Sierra-Dupont's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "J'Ai adoré mon expérience avec dr. Sierra-Dupont. Je me suis sentie en confiance dès le début. Il prend bien le temps de tout expliquer et d'écouter mes besoins..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with the results of my partial rhinoplasty (tip only, no bridge) & nostril reduction. I went to him to have my tip reduced, and he suggested a nostr..."

December 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drsierra-dupont.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H3G". Address has been updated from "None" to "1538 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15149313263".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "#1 doctor!!! He did my nose surgery and I was so pleased with the results.. I already referred him 3 clients which were also happy with the end results of their..."

October 25, 2014