Ratings for Dr. Ivan T. Lee

Dr. Lee has been my family's dentist for over 25 years. In fact, our entire extended family is cared for by him. We trust him to provide us with the right amount of care. His advice includes when and when not to have a procedure done, the type of procedure to be done, and the best dentist/doctor to do it. Thus, he will refer you to specialist when the needed procedure is outside of his normal care.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Amazingly, he has been my dentist for over 20+ years. I am extremely fortunate to have such a patient, caring, skillful and dedicated person as my dentist. He has become my family's, my children's and my extended family's dentist. The staff and office environment are punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Ivan Lee as a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

He serves patient first and is a very knowledgable and helpful Dentist. The way that he fixed my problems - "Saved my life from painful". Thank you Dr. Lee. Happy Holidays to all of you!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008