Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Barolet

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

Extremely disappointed. Went for a small procedure which cost me 300$. 5 weeks later, the procedure did not work. Went back for a small touch up. Everything went well and I was stopped at the door by the secretary saying I owed another 175$. Never advised by anyone in the office until it was too late. Something very unethical about not disclosing this amount prior to procedure. They then took out a contract with very small print which was written in very ambiguous language. Dr Barolet spent maybe 1 minute total with us over both treatments. He might be a good doctor, but he needs to improve his communication about his fees. This entire place reeks of a scam.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

J'ai vu Dr.Barolet pour 3 problèmes dont 1 traitement qui n'a pas été efficace et l'autre qui a mal diagnostiqué. J'ai dû aller voir un autre médecin qui m'a fait une petite chirurgie pour régler le problème en une seule fois. De plus, j'avais une petite protubérance à une jambe . La 1ere fois il m'a chargé 40 $ pour un traitement à l'azote et comme ce n'était pas encore parti, j'ai dû avoir un 2e traitement ! Ce 2e traitement était de 100 $ !!!!! Car j'étais venue pour ce seul problème donc d'après lui, il fallait qu'il me charge plus cher !! WTF ??? d'autant plus que ce n'est pas même pas lui qui m'a fait le traitement à l,azote mais bien son INFIRMIÈRE AUXILIAIRE !!! Celle-ci a d'abord pris une photo de mon excroissance pas encore guérie et l,a montré au Dr.Barolet ! IL N'EST MÊME PAS VENU ME VOIR !!! Il m'a tout de même chargé 100$ + 75 $ pour la consultation ( qui n'a même pas eue lieu !! ) donc 175 $ pour brûler une petite partie de peau d'environ 1mm !! Méchant crosseur ce dermatologue !!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Meilleur docteur que j'ai eu! Très gentil ,efficace rapide et à l'écoute il a su traiter mon problème de grave rougeur au joue qui m'étais insurmontable avec plusieurs traitement au laser je le recommande

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

2
Staff
3
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Cest un tres bon dermatologue mais les infirmieres et secretaires manquent beaucouo de compréhension envers les patients.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

4
Staff
3
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

......................................................

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

4
Staff
2
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

I had been going to Dr. Barolet regularly for years for rosacea. I also had a treatment by a technician to remove brown spots on my hands. I was told that the red scars would be gone in a few weeks. 6 months later they finally disappeared. It looked like I had a disease that was very embarrassing. But my hands are now beautiful and without any marks.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Très gentil, réputé, efficace, mais secrétaires ont peu dhabiletés sociales. Je le recommanderait.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

2
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

I have a rare case of osteoma cutis and have seen Dr Barolet periodically for about 3 years at first for my acne scars, then for the blue spots my skin developed. Please do not go to this Dr. He took advantage of my money (I was only 21 when I first went to see him) I'm now 25 and regret the thousands of dollars I've spent at his office. Not only is he always so late and behind on his appointments, but the secretaries aren't even nice. I wanted to see him again just to show him how the lasers he had done for me had given me little to no results a year later, they told me I had to pay for another consultation to do so. I am just so so sad. Not only am I left with what I feel like are even MORE scars due to the ndYag laser he used on me, but I'm left with a looooot of money being WASTED. Truly heartbreaking :( please avoid this dr. Truly makes me really sad just thinking about my time wasted seeing him. (And because he's always behind schedule, he just pops in and out. BUT the technician I was with was really nice.) Truly heartbreaking.

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Very clean and welcoming facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Doctor Barolet was very knowledgeable and thorough throughout the appointment. He explains in details step by step while doing surgery. Overall I had a great experience and I recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a great dermatologist

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

Non seulement l'attente est très longue mais il est très très expéditif. 5 minutes=400$. Pas trop d'intérêt pour le patient mais plus pour $$$. J'ai une petite veine au sourcil qui est apparente et son prix est de 3 séances à 300$ chacune. Une veine et 1000$... du vol.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Daniel Barolet's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.