Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Barolet

1
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

J’ai fait retoucher deux cicatrices et les procédures furent multiples et payantes à chaque fois. Je trouvais une des cicatrices pires qu’avant et on m’a chargé 175$ pour un suivi et constater qu’effe, il y aurait matière à retouche à 275$ la procédure. C’est absolument inacceptable. C’est de l’anarque. Qul médecin ne prend pas la peine de vous rappeler pour un suivi et s’assurer du succèd de la procédure?! Je suis estomaquée par les pratiques de ce médecin et suis surprise qu’on ne l’ait pas mis à l’amende pour ça.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

2
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

It's a scam. He's in it for the money, and his pray are vulnerable people. The fees are very expensive and he is NOT even the one doing the treatments but his nurse! I came back for the follow up of the treatment which did NOT work and they requested that I pay for the follow up! Which is INSANE. I REFUSED!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

Extremely disappointed. Went for a small procedure which cost me 300$. 5 weeks later, the procedure did not work. Went back for a small touch up. Everything went well and I was stopped at the door by the secretary saying I owed another 175$. Never advised by anyone in the office until it was too late. Something very unethical about not disclosing this amount prior to procedure. They then took out a contract with very small print which was written in very ambiguous language. Dr Barolet spent maybe 1 minute total with us over both treatments. He might be a good doctor, but he needs to improve his communication about his fees. This entire place reeks of a scam.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

J'ai vu Dr.Barolet pour 3 problèmes dont 1 traitement qui n'a pas été efficace et l'autre qui a mal diagnostiqué. J'ai dû aller voir un autre médecin qui m'a fait une petite chirurgie pour régler le problème en une seule fois. De plus, j'avais une petite protubérance à une jambe . La 1ere fois il m'a chargé 40 $ pour un traitement à l'azote et comme ce n'était pas encore parti, j'ai dû avoir un 2e traitement ! Ce 2e traitement était de 100 $ !!!!! Car j'étais venue pour ce seul problème donc d'après lui, il fallait qu'il me charge plus cher !! WTF ??? d'autant plus que ce n'est pas même pas lui qui m'a fait le traitement à l,azote mais bien son INFIRMIÈRE AUXILIAIRE !!! Celle-ci a d'abord pris une photo de mon excroissance pas encore guérie et l,a montré au Dr.Barolet ! IL N'EST MÊME PAS VENU ME VOIR !!! Il m'a tout de même chargé 100$ + 75 $ pour la consultation ( qui n'a même pas eue lieu !! ) donc 175 $ pour brûler une petite partie de peau d'environ 1mm !! Méchant crosseur ce dermatologue !!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Meilleur docteur que j'ai eu! Très gentil ,efficace rapide et à l'écoute il a su traiter mon problème de grave rougeur au joue qui m'étais insurmontable avec plusieurs traitement au laser je le recommande

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

2
Staff
3
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Cest un tres bon dermatologue mais les infirmieres et secretaires manquent beaucouo de compréhension envers les patients.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

4
Staff
3
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

......................................................

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

4
Staff
2
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

I had been going to Dr. Barolet regularly for years for rosacea. I also had a treatment by a technician to remove brown spots on my hands. I was told that the red scars would be gone in a few weeks. 6 months later they finally disappeared. It looked like I had a disease that was very embarrassing. But my hands are now beautiful and without any marks.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Très gentil, réputé, efficace, mais secrétaires ont peu dhabiletés sociales. Je le recommanderait.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

2
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

I have a rare case of osteoma cutis and have seen Dr Barolet periodically for about 3 years at first for my acne scars, then for the blue spots my skin developed. Please do not go to this Dr. He took advantage of my money (I was only 21 when I first went to see him) I'm now 25 and regret the thousands of dollars I've spent at his office. Not only is he always so late and behind on his appointments, but the secretaries aren't even nice. I wanted to see him again just to show him how the lasers he had done for me had given me little to no results a year later, they told me I had to pay for another consultation to do so. I am just so so sad. Not only am I left with what I feel like are even MORE scars due to the ndYag laser he used on me, but I'm left with a looooot of money being WASTED. Truly heartbreaking :( please avoid this dr. Truly makes me really sad just thinking about my time wasted seeing him. (And because he's always behind schedule, he just pops in and out. BUT the technician I was with was really nice.) Truly heartbreaking.

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Daniel Barolet's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna
Anthem
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Medicare
Tricare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.