Ratings for Dr. Daniel Barolet

......................................................

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I had been going to Dr. Barolet regularly for years for rosacea. I also had a treatment by a technician to remove brown spots on my hands. I was told that the red scars would be gone in a few weeks. 6 months later they finally disappeared. It looked like I had a disease that was very embarrassing. But my hands are now beautiful and without any marks.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Très gentil, réputé, efficace, mais secrétaires ont peu dhabiletés sociales. Je le recommanderait.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have a rare case of osteoma cutis and have seen Dr Barolet periodically for about 3 years at first for my acne scars, then for the blue spots my skin developed. Please do not go to this Dr. He took advantage of my money (I was only 21 when I first went to see him) I'm now 25 and regret the thousands of dollars I've spent at his office. Not only is he always so late and behind on his appointments, but the secretaries aren't even nice. I wanted to see him again just to show him how the lasers he had done for me had given me little to no results a year later, they told me I had to pay for another consultation to do so. I am just so so sad. Not only am I left with what I feel like are even MORE scars due to the ndYag laser he used on me, but I'm left with a looooot of money being WASTED. Truly heartbreaking :( please avoid this dr. Truly makes me really sad just thinking about my time wasted seeing him. (And because he's always behind schedule, he just pops in and out. BUT the technician I was with was really nice.) Truly heartbreaking.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Very clean and welcoming facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Doctor Barolet was very knowledgeable and thorough throughout the appointment. He explains in details step by step while doing surgery. Overall I had a great experience and I recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a great dermatologist

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Non seulement l'attente est très longue mais il est très très expéditif. 5 minutes=400$. Pas trop d'intérêt pour le patient mais plus pour $$$. J'ai une petite veine au sourcil qui est apparente et son prix est de 3 séances à 300$ chacune. Une veine et 1000$... du vol.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Not sure how anyone can say the treatments do not work. Its lazer; it has to work unless you have some "special" skin that doesn't respond..which is virtually impossible.. all skin types respond to lazer.. it evens out the skin surface by stimulating your own collagen.. and then your skin heals.. the healing is how the skin comes back to life firmer and smother and even.. I've been doing this with Dr. Barolet for years..and my skin has maintained itself exactly the way I wanted it to. Any imperfections, pores and wrinkles all started to naturally erase themselves .. . Its a fantastic natural way to maintain your skins tone and elasticity as well as all the other benefits of removing wrinkles , fine lines, pores, roseacea.. etc.. . I don't see why you would want to go anywhere else since this doctor is on the McGill faculty and a teacher and a speaker and he pretty much spearheaded the art of lazer therapy in dermatology. His assistants who do the treatments are knowledgeable and nice.. The reception, this, I have to admit, the reception ..they are curt. But I wouldn't go anywhere else or trust my face to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

J'ai consulté le Dc Barolet à plusieurs reprises dans les 17 dernières années pour une rosacee récurrente. Je viens d'être diagnostiquée avec une blepharite chronique (inflammation des paupières ) dû à la rosacee faciale. La rosacee est causée par l'acarien DEMODEX qui prolifere dans les pores du visage, il m'a toujours fait croire que c'étaient le soleil, le froid, les mets épicés, le stress et j'en passe ! Que de mensonges pour faire des sous en ayant des traitements laser qui coûtent la peau des fesses et qui doivent être fait régulièrement. Je suis déçue en ta! Pour contrer le DEMODEX qui est responsable de la rosacee, il existe des aromacosmetiques et des soins personnels spécifiques auquels on aurait dû m'informer. Consulter le net sur le sujet. J'ai mis plus de 10 000 $ en 17 ans pour arriver au même point de départ en 2017. Mentir c'est payant!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

J'ai un problème de rosacée pour lequel je consulte le Dr Barolet depuis maintenant 18 mois. Le traitements ont été appropriés et l'écoute du Dr Barolet exemplaire. Pas de perte de temps et grande efficacité. Le personnel- y compris celui de la réception - s'est montré également aimable et efficace. Ce n'est pas donné mais ma condition est grandemnt améliorée. Je recommande ce médecino

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My experience was terrible...the staff are extremely rude and unhelpful...once you have a problem after a procedure don't call for help they completely ignore your problems...I think the worst part of it all is the rude and unhelpful staff that surround the Doctor....

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016