Ratings for Dr. A. Dean Jabs

I am deeply grateful to Dr Jabs for my new appearance. I used to have undereye bags that were beautifully corrected by him. My friends tell me how natural my eyes look now. Dr Jabs was great from the beginning to the end. He took time to explain the procedure which it gave me more confidence. After the procedure, follow up visits were scheduled with him to check that everything was OK. Dr Jabs is very knowledgeable in his field, great surgeon and very friendly personality.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

My consultation appointment with Dr. Jabs was great! He is friendly and knowledgeable and took time to explain my options and answer all my questions. He gained my confidence and trust. I decided to have a face laser resurfacing procedure. My main concerns were dark spots and wrinkles. 3 weeks after the procedure, I am very pleased with the results and have received several compliments. Dr. Jabs is a great surgeon and very personable. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Jabs is a great surgeon, he is friendly and I never felt rushed or not listened at. I had breast implant revision and I am pleased with the results. Before my surgery he suggested ways to improve my asymmetry and to prevent capsular contraction to return. After my surgery I had follow up visits with him every week for a whole month to make sure that everything was ok and he already schedule an additional follow up. I never had to wait for a visit and he made himself available for any concerns/problems. Overall I really recommend Dr. Jabs.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

After consulting several cosmetic surgeons I selected Dr. Jabs for the my removal of my breast implants (without revision). Dr. Jabs was not only concerned with removal of the ruptured implants but the aesthetic result of my body overall. By adding circumferential liposuction I now have a body that is free of implants, thunder thighs and saddlebags as well! My petite frame is balanced and I feel amazing! I am very happy with my results and highly recommend Dr. Jabs.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Jabs and his team were so pleasant to work with from start to finish. I was nervous about going thru with the procedure, but he and his team were so helpful and made me feel very comfortable. He answered all my questions and helped me better understand everything from the preparation to recovery. I am thrilled with the outcome and would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in his services. Not only is he a great surgeon, he is a very kind, warm person.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Jabs, I have regained my body confidence four years after breast cancer! I was interested in SmartLipo to achieve a flatter tummy but due to my previous cancer surgery, I had some concerns about pain. I met Dr. jabs and explained my pain concerns and the area that I would like to have treated. He was truthful and honest when he told me the pain would be minimal and taken care of. I scheduled the surgery immediately. It went exactly as Dr. Jabs said it would. I was mildly sedated and it was over seemingly as soon as it began. To my complete surprise, I was up the next day and able to do laundry and shopping! The next day I went to a baseball game! The results: My stomach is flatter than it has been in years! My clothes look great on me and I feel great! With my body confidence restored, I walk taller and smile more. I have complete trust in Dr. Jabs and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Jabs for this procedure!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I researched local doctors and chose Dr. Jabs based on his background, expertise, honors, and patient reviews. I could not have been happier with the results of my surgery and the care I received. I had a lower face lift and neck lift with lipo and the results are incredible. My downtime was minimal and my neck looks 10-15 years younger. No more turkey waddle, neck bands, or jowls. I am a real person who had a real experience (April, 2014) and would recommend Dr. Jabs to my friends and family for any form of plastic surgery. He is very skilled and has a wonderful, open personality that allows you to ask as many questions and express as many concerns as you need. Also, I was given very expensive skin care products as a gift.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr Jabs is friendly and welcoming .i immediately felt comfortable with him He was patient and explains everything fully Everyone took lots of time with me and made me feel very comfortable . I received immediate responses to any questions and worries that I had .Dr Jabs is a Wonderful, kind and talented surgeon

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Jabs and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. My career requires significant travel and Dr. Jabs and his staff scheduled my elective surgery on Saturday to support my schedule. The results are honestly more than I could have hoped for. Also the follow-up visits have been equally professional and very attentive. Excellent focus on the patient at all times and just a pure professional experience. Highly recommend Dr. Jabs and his staff for your cosmetic surgery - the results are simply amazing.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. A. Dean Jabs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dean Jabs is an experienced, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons trained, board certified, plastic surgeon, dedicated to providing quality, state of the art plastic surgery to patients in the Maryland-Virginia-Washington, DC metro area as well as to patients from around the world. He has been in practice since 1989 and possesses skills that have led to thousands of happy patients. Dr. Jabs performs all aspects of cosmetic plastic surgery. He has special expertise in minimal incision facial rejuvenations (similar to the “Quicklift”), small incision breast augmentation, nasal surgery (rhinoplasty) both primary and revision and body sculpting (tummy tucks, liposuction) utilizing the latest Vaser techniques.Dr. Jabs is noted for his warm, personal demeanor and a passion for the details of cosmetic surgery that lead to extraordinary results. Establishing a personal relationship that allows him to understand his patients concerns and desires is a key part of his consultation process. His outgoing personality and his outstanding surgical skill have led many local physicians and their families to seek his care. Dr. Jabs stays up to date on the latest surgical techniques by attending meetings, reading journals and visiting colleagues around the country. He is proud to have served in the United States Army at Walter Reed Army Medical Center where he was a Major in the Dept. of Plastic Surgery for three years, including the first gulf war, Desert Storm.

• English

• Rush Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Sask Health