You may also like

I found Dr. Dellon and his wife Luiann to be wonderful. I suffered from a bad nerve in my face for 15 years. I underwent numerous surgeries to no avail. Dr. Dellon solved my problem and I got my life back. His fees, while not cheap, are middle of the road. He is a compassionate and a decent human being. He gave me all he documentation I needed to file a successful insurance claim.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

My Mom is a patient of Dr. Dellon's. At times I have been the liaison for them. Each time I've e-mailed Dr. Dellon about my mom's recovery he has replied within 24 hours. Each time I've phoned into his office I was immediately connected to his staff. Dr. Dellon and his staff were very helpful, concerned, patient and knowledgeable with all aspects of the issues, including diagnosis, medical benefits and procedures. Dr. Dellon and his staff went above and beyond to help my mom through all the steps to ensure a positive outcome. It has been about six weeks post-op and Dr. Dellon and I continue to communicate about my mom's recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Dellon!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Dellon is amazing. The surgery he performed resolved eight long years of pain. I developed scar tissue after the birth of my son that become twisted and compressed my prudential nerve. He explained everything to me, sent me pictures of the surgery and followed up multiple times. We still email each other on my status six months post-op. Dr. Dellon's wife Luiann assisted with the financial/insurance aspect making that much easier to navigate. I was able to return to work full time after being off or part time for four years. My life would not be the same without Dr. Dellon. Thank you Dr. Dellon!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had many neuropathic surgeries from Dr. Dellon. I have had multiple knee denervations, ankle nerve releases, and finally a tennis elbow nerve denervation. In many instances he was my only and last option. But not only my last option. It seems in many ways he was by best option. Each and every surgery was successful. Dr. Dellon takes the time to discuss the anatomy, the surgery and the outcome. The icing on the cake is that he is personable and seems to truly care as well. He is extremely responsive. He responds to emails very expeditiously. His staff is very polite and helpful. His wife Luiann has been extremely helpful especially in facilitating and navigating thru my insurance company and getting the best compensation results. I really cannot say anything more. He has changed the quality of my life time and time again. Without getting too deep, his passion and skill have been an answer to prayer.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

After almost 4 years of terrible pudendal pain and disability , I had surgery with Dr Dellon and at once everything was gone !!. You can see my video one day after I had operation at https://youtu.be/bqqnwphoI0I . Prior to surgery, I was not able to seat down because of the pain and my physical activity was increasingly reduced until I had to spend most of the time laying down. At least 13 doctors saw my in the U.S , Asia and South America. The most they could do was to diagnose a supposed pudendal nerve neuralgia and prescribe nerve blocks and antidepressants that produced no real improvement. Dr Dellon is , with no exaggeration, the best in the world and his kindness and care for his patients find no equal as I see it from my own experience and from others than have gone through related problems without being properly diagnosed or treated successfully until meeting him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had been in pain for 3 years since my hip replacement. I also had restricted movement. I was referred to Dr. Dellon. He did a thorough examination and felt that he could help me. considering his expertise I felt I had to take a chance. I know it will take time to heal, but now I at least have been to the best in the country and I now have a chance. My other doctors had tried all that they could.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I went in for my second ankle surgery with Dr. Dellon in December 2015 and i am beyond satisfied with my experience. I was able to walk almost immediately after the procedure with little to no pain. Dr. Dellon is very knowledgable in his work and is dedicated to helping his patients. After the surgery Dr. Dellon checked in with me frequently to make sure that i was recovering well and to answer any of my questions. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had suffered for two years with pudendal nerve pain after having vaginal surgery. It had become increasingly difficult to sit which prevented me from having a normal life. The pain level was 7-10 at times. I contacted Dr. Dellon the first of October, 2015 and within 3 weeks I had surgery. My pain was immediately gone after surgery. It took a couple of months for the incision to heal, but even during that time I was able to sit. Dr. Dellon gave me my life back! I am able to sit at work, travel and have resumed a normal, active life. Words cannot describe my gratitude to Dr. Dellon for his dedication to his work. His office staff Luiann and Kim were also absolutely great. They helped me with my insurance paperwork and were always kind and courteous. Kudos to a great team!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I saw Dr. Dellon because of my right thigh that had been numb for many years. After my exam he said that I had a compressed lateral femoral cutaneous nerve about my right thigh and he was confident that he could help me. He did caution me that it could take up to a year for me to get my feeling back completely and that I could experience intermitten pain during the process. He called me several times after surgery before I saw him 4 days after surgery. He wanted to be sure that I was not in any pain and was doing okay. I felt great and had no pain to speak of. My surgery was 3 months ago and I already have feeling back halfway down my thigh and have not experienced any pain at all. I highly recommend Dr. Dellon and just recommended him to a former coworker who is experiencing neuropathy from chemo therapy for breast cancer. Dr. Dellon is an incredible neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I was in a great deal of pain and at a point that I couldn't get a Dr. To see me due to the nature of my injury and the number of surgeries I had previous. Dr. Dellon read my case and was willing to evaluate me and help me out. He was straight to the point and everything I was feeling he explained why and how he could help. I was very appreciative of his knowledge and concern. He let me know he was here to help me and gave me every option available and short term/long term affects. His staff was Top notch and immediately let me know that I was in good hands and made each visit pleasant and accommodated all my needs if there was any. He also gave me literature to help me educate myself on what I was experiencing. Post surgery he and his staff was very helpful and if I had a concern he answered the same day in a quick turn around. I would recommend him to all of my peers because I'm on the road to recovery. Medically I'm very pleased with his wide area of expertise and professionalism. His staff is Top notch. R. Joyner

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. A. Lee Dellon's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

HealthFirst
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Dellon and his wife Luiann to be wonderful. I suffered from a bad nerve in my face for 15 years. I underwent numerous surgeries to no avail. Dr. ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Mom is a patient of Dr. Dellon's. At times I have been the liaison for them. Each time I've e-mailed Dr. Dellon about my mom's recovery he has replied wit..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dellon is amazing. The surgery he performed resolved eight long years of pain. I developed scar tissue after the birth of my son that become twisted and c..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have had many neuropathic surgeries from Dr. Dellon. I have had multiple knee denervations, ankle nerve releases, and finally a tennis elbow nerve denervation..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After almost 4 years of terrible pudendal pain and disability , I had surgery with Dr Dellon and at once everything was gone !!. You can see my video one day af..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been in pain for 3 years since my hip replacement. I also had restricted movement. I was referred to Dr. Dellon. He did a thorough examination and felt th..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for my second ankle surgery with Dr. Dellon in December 2015 and i am beyond satisfied with my experience. I was able to walk almost immediately after..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had suffered for two years with pudendal nerve pain after having vaginal surgery. It had become increasingly difficult to sit which prevented me from having ..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Dellon because of my right thigh that had been numb for many years. After my exam he said that I had a compressed lateral femoral cutaneous nerve abo..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in a great deal of pain and at a point that I couldn't get a Dr. To see me due to the nature of my injury and the number of surgeries I had previous. Dr. ..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dellon was a pioneer in nerve pain surgeries over a decade ago. Currently his knowledge of locating nerves is indeed top notch. He takes no insurance and h..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 12 year old son has been living for 18 months in excrutiating pain due to complex regional pain syndrome and what turned out to be an undiagnosed subluxing f..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the opportunity to meet Dr Dellon through a recommendation from Dr Bryan Stahl who was the surgeon that performed the first surgery on my right foot, aft..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw first saw Dr Dellon in Spring 2015, for a second surgical opinion regarding painful neuropathy in my foot. I had seen a neurologist and podiatrist previo..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 22 year old female who is currently in school part time, hoping to become full time. A year after high school, I had two successful bunion surgeries, but..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 3 pelvic nerve surgeries by Dr. Dellon, the first in July 2014, the second in January 2015 and the third in March 2015. I had a somewhat botched bla..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery with Dr. Dellon in late July of 2015. I had suffered from Tension Headaches/Occipital Neuralgia since 1992. I had seen every specialist in my ar..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would give Dr. Dellon all of the stars in the sky if I could. Before seeing Dr. Dellon, I had gotten three other opinions from three other very prestigious do..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee Dellon changed my life. After unsuccessful knee replacement surgery, I was in constant pain for many years. I consulted with many doctors to try resolv..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " Our daughter had been suffering with undiagnosed pain in both legs. She had successful bunion surgery in both feet, but the surgeon told us that he could fi..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Dellon by my local doctor. My doctor has trained under Dr. Dellon but felt he could not do the surgery himself because of the severity of m..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will never forget the day we found Dr. Dellon! I had been suffering from complications of a bunion surgery that I had in 2007 and had developed RSD and CRPS. ..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If I could rate him with negative stars I would. This man performed a tarsal tunnel surgery that I never should have had and failed to do any evaluation of my u..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dellon will operate on you if he believes he will be able to secure a testimony from you for his website. When his technique doesn't work he will tell you..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing 20 doctors in Denver s n InterStim trial, physical therapy for one year, and a Pudendal nerve block that set my lower abdominal area on Fire I fle..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He either fixes the problem or makes it 10x worse. When he does not fix it he will call you crazy and you did something to mess up surgery. If you don't mind ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had 2 separate experiences with Dr. Dellon and both were EXCELLENT. After 7 months of seeing numerous specialists and having my daughter subjected to a..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Run for your life and save your money. Dr. Dillon will take it all and you will still have pain and no money."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Dellon by a neurosurgeon in Washington DC who had been a student of Dr. Dellon’s. He told me that Dr. Dellon takes the difficult cases th..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dellon was the doctor who gave me hope. After a unsuccessful Achilles tendon surgery that left me with no nerve function from the knee down, Dr. Dellon reco..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dellon worked a miracle in almost eliminating the disastrous nerve pain I felt in my right knee following a total knee replacement. He's one of the most ca..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a cystectomy in 1990 and something was wrong when I awakened from the surgery done at Stanford Hospital completed by a 2 urologists working at Stanford Me..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 13 shoulder surgeries prior to connecting with Dr. Dellon. He promptly diagnosed by problem, let me know how he would operate to correct it, how muc..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Skillful and uncommonly creative in his approach ."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been extremely fortunate to have Dr. Dellon be my physician. His knowledge and compassion are secondary to none. . Without him my ulnar neuropathy would..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a thumb that would not function (a trigger finger) - it hurt and was impacting my work and daily life. I had never had an operation before; never even h..."

September 25, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 4, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon" to "Neurosurgeon"

November 1, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Arnold" to "A. Lee"

June 23, 2012