Ratings for Dr. A. Lee Dellon

I found Dr. Dellon and his wife Luiann to be wonderful. I suffered from a bad nerve in my face for 15 years. I underwent numerous surgeries to no avail. Dr. Dellon solved my problem and I got my life back. His fees, while not cheap, are middle of the road. He is a compassionate and a decent human being. He gave me all he documentation I needed to file a successful insurance claim.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

My Mom is a patient of Dr. Dellon's. At times I have been the liaison for them. Each time I've e-mailed Dr. Dellon about my mom's recovery he has replied within 24 hours. Each time I've phoned into his office I was immediately connected to his staff. Dr. Dellon and his staff were very helpful, concerned, patient and knowledgeable with all aspects of the issues, including diagnosis, medical benefits and procedures. Dr. Dellon and his staff went above and beyond to help my mom through all the steps to ensure a positive outcome. It has been about six weeks post-op and Dr. Dellon and I continue to communicate about my mom's recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Dellon!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Dellon is amazing. The surgery he performed resolved eight long years of pain. I developed scar tissue after the birth of my son that become twisted and compressed my prudential nerve. He explained everything to me, sent me pictures of the surgery and followed up multiple times. We still email each other on my status six months post-op. Dr. Dellon's wife Luiann assisted with the financial/insurance aspect making that much easier to navigate. I was able to return to work full time after being off or part time for four years. My life would not be the same without Dr. Dellon. Thank you Dr. Dellon!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had many neuropathic surgeries from Dr. Dellon. I have had multiple knee denervations, ankle nerve releases, and finally a tennis elbow nerve denervation. In many instances he was my only and last option. But not only my last option. It seems in many ways he was by best option. Each and every surgery was successful. Dr. Dellon takes the time to discuss the anatomy, the surgery and the outcome. The icing on the cake is that he is personable and seems to truly care as well. He is extremely responsive. He responds to emails very expeditiously. His staff is very polite and helpful. His wife Luiann has been extremely helpful especially in facilitating and navigating thru my insurance company and getting the best compensation results. I really cannot say anything more. He has changed the quality of my life time and time again. Without getting too deep, his passion and skill have been an answer to prayer.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

After almost 4 years of terrible pudendal pain and disability , I had surgery with Dr Dellon and at once everything was gone !!. You can see my video one day after I had operation at https://youtu.be/bqqnwphoI0I . Prior to surgery, I was not able to seat down because of the pain and my physical activity was increasingly reduced until I had to spend most of the time laying down. At least 13 doctors saw my in the U.S , Asia and South America. The most they could do was to diagnose a supposed pudendal nerve neuralgia and prescribe nerve blocks and antidepressants that produced no real improvement. Dr Dellon is , with no exaggeration, the best in the world and his kindness and care for his patients find no equal as I see it from my own experience and from others than have gone through related problems without being properly diagnosed or treated successfully until meeting him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had been in pain for 3 years since my hip replacement. I also had restricted movement. I was referred to Dr. Dellon. He did a thorough examination and felt that he could help me. considering his expertise I felt I had to take a chance. I know it will take time to heal, but now I at least have been to the best in the country and I now have a chance. My other doctors had tried all that they could.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I went in for my second ankle surgery with Dr. Dellon in December 2015 and i am beyond satisfied with my experience. I was able to walk almost immediately after the procedure with little to no pain. Dr. Dellon is very knowledgable in his work and is dedicated to helping his patients. After the surgery Dr. Dellon checked in with me frequently to make sure that i was recovering well and to answer any of my questions. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had suffered for two years with pudendal nerve pain after having vaginal surgery. It had become increasingly difficult to sit which prevented me from having a normal life. The pain level was 7-10 at times. I contacted Dr. Dellon the first of October, 2015 and within 3 weeks I had surgery. My pain was immediately gone after surgery. It took a couple of months for the incision to heal, but even during that time I was able to sit. Dr. Dellon gave me my life back! I am able to sit at work, travel and have resumed a normal, active life. Words cannot describe my gratitude to Dr. Dellon for his dedication to his work. His office staff Luiann and Kim were also absolutely great. They helped me with my insurance paperwork and were always kind and courteous. Kudos to a great team!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I saw Dr. Dellon because of my right thigh that had been numb for many years. After my exam he said that I had a compressed lateral femoral cutaneous nerve about my right thigh and he was confident that he could help me. He did caution me that it could take up to a year for me to get my feeling back completely and that I could experience intermitten pain during the process. He called me several times after surgery before I saw him 4 days after surgery. He wanted to be sure that I was not in any pain and was doing okay. I felt great and had no pain to speak of. My surgery was 3 months ago and I already have feeling back halfway down my thigh and have not experienced any pain at all. I highly recommend Dr. Dellon and just recommended him to a former coworker who is experiencing neuropathy from chemo therapy for breast cancer. Dr. Dellon is an incredible neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I was in a great deal of pain and at a point that I couldn't get a Dr. To see me due to the nature of my injury and the number of surgeries I had previous. Dr. Dellon read my case and was willing to evaluate me and help me out. He was straight to the point and everything I was feeling he explained why and how he could help. I was very appreciative of his knowledge and concern. He let me know he was here to help me and gave me every option available and short term/long term affects. His staff was Top notch and immediately let me know that I was in good hands and made each visit pleasant and accommodated all my needs if there was any. He also gave me literature to help me educate myself on what I was experiencing. Post surgery he and his staff was very helpful and if I had a concern he answered the same day in a quick turn around. I would recommend him to all of my peers because I'm on the road to recovery. Medically I'm very pleased with his wide area of expertise and professionalism. His staff is Top notch. R. Joyner

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. A. Lee Dellon's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)