Ratings for Dr. Douglas L. Forman

I had abdominoplasty and liposuction with Dr Formanin Nov 2017. I can't say enough. About how pleased I am with the results. Dr Forman did an awesome job and I wish I did this 10 years ago. He and his staff were wonderful, addressed all of my concerns and just took wonderful care of me. I was very nervous about the procedure and he and his staff were under standing and caring. I could not be happier with the end result and with the process

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr foreman is excellent! Will be recommending everyone I know! All the staff is very friendly and attentive and thoroughly answered every question I had. I am extremely pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I am a 55 year-old, relatively new dad who has long been self conscious about a relatively "un-manly" chest and, with a young daughter, was facing the prospect of significant pool/beach time with her. On the advice of my primary physician, I researched Dr. Forman and his practice and decided to undergo male chest reduction surgery. Dr. Forman turned out to be an excellent choice: knowledgeable, empathetic and candid. The staff at the Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington is excellent as well - from the receptionist and aides to the financial advisors. Dr. Forman was extremely thorough in walking me through the likely and possible outcomes of my procedure. While this helped manage my expectations going in, he is a wonderful surgeon and the results were amazing. I'm now both feeling and looking like the dad of a 7-year-old!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I needed to have abdominal surgery and had an interest in having an ugly appendix scar corrected at the same time. My surgeon recommended Dr. Forman to me and I am so very glad that she did. Dr. Forman suggested that I have a mini tummy tuck rather than simply a scar correction. This meant that in addition to eliminating the ugly scar, he removed excess abdominal skin without cutting into the abdominal muscles. Dr. Forman and his staff were extremely thorough in explaining all of the options as well as the detailed financial implications for each option. They listened to my needs and were extremely responsive. The office is run very professionally; the nurses and assistants were all very nice, helpful and competent. All in all, I felt very well cared for by Dr. Forman and the entire team, through every stage in the process. I am very pleased with the results, in fact they have exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

AGE 74, Brow Lift, Back Half of Body Lift, Arm Lift I am extremely satisfied over the results of these three procedures. A very compassionate, and savvy doctor. A credit to his profession. Excellent and well trained staff. Great post-op care with a fast recovery. I would highly recommend Dr Foreman. JMM

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Finding Dr Douglas Forman gave me my life back. He is an excellent plastic surgeon with great experience and expertise and I couldn't be happier with my results. He listened and was extremely kind, knowledgeable and generous with his time. His staff went above and beyond as well. His confidence and expertise gave me confidence and his compassion towards me as well as my family was wonderful. He reassured me and my family right before surgery and after. I now have a new confidence when I look at myself in the mirror. Thanks to Dr Forman and his great staff!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Forman is an excellent Plastic surgeon. He and his staff are kind, considerate and very approachable. Dr Forman preformed a breast lift and abdominoplasty , removing extra skin and sagging I had after losing almost 100 lbs. The results are fantastic. I haven't felt this comfortable in my body in 25 years. Very grateful to Dr Forman and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had such a wonderful experience when I met Dr. Forman and his staff. They made me feel like I had known them all my life. I had the Circumferential - Body Lift 9 weeks ago. To loose the 100 lbs. was great in itself 4 yrs ago but to keep seeing the excess skin and the care of it was depressing. During my research I found Dr. Forman, this procedure has made me so HAPPY I just can't get over the look. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Forman is great! I had a ruptured saline implant done by someone else and I needed to get a breast augmentation revision and I was so happy that I found him. From his consultative approach to me post surgery, I am so satisfied. The office is also great and make you feel right at home, I highly recommend this practice for any of your needs.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Foreman is a great surgeon and very professional . I felt very confident with him from the very first visit. The procedure was a success., I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Douglas L. Forman's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1990)