Ratings for Dr. Douglas L. Forman

Dr Forman is amazing. He took the time to understand my concerns and offer suggestions to optimize my outcome. He and his atafff took amazing care of me and I am forever grateful. I am thrilled with the outcome and wish I had the surgery 10 yrs ago. Although never more than 15 pounds overweight, I am only 5’, so it took its toll, and after 2 children I had a lot of loose skin in my midsection and awful inherited arms! I had an extended tummy tuck and mini arm lift . I now wear a bikini and go sleeveless with confidence.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. Forman is skilled as he is compassionate. I am incredibly grateful to him and his staff for taking such great care of me and for making me feel like a VIP. I had a bilateral mastectomy and Dr. Forman performed my reconstructive surgery. Just read all the reviews and you will realize that there is no reason to go anywhere else. This man is a rare find and he leads by example-every member of his staff embodies his philosophy of treating each patient with utmost respect and warmth.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Upper and lower eyelid surgery. Experience, professional but yet personable doctor with amazing results! Exceptional team of staffs working in tandem to provide the best experience. Highly recommend him. He took away my tied baggy eyelids which made me look years younger with more beautiful eyes! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

My experiences with Dr. Forman and his staff/facility are the best I have ever experienced in a medical practice. Dr. Forman's expertise, amiability and professionalism are outstanding. I have had 2 procedures with him (breast implants and rhytidectomy) and would not consider going anywhere else for these (or other) cosmetic surgeries. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone who needs/wants a physical rejuvenation. I am ecstatic at the results of both of my surgeries!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I am a month post-op from an extended abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and extended mastopexy (breast lift, no augmentation) with Dr. Forman. He was one of four plastic surgeons in the DC area that I met with to adjust my skin after losing half my body weight. He was far and away my top choice among the surgeons because of his professionalism, skill and openness to answer all of my questions. Both before and after surgery, he and his staff have always responded quickly and professionally to my concerns and fears. I feel well cared for on every level. I also really appreciate Dr. Forman's honesty and experience related to how to best adjust my multi-layered needs after losing so much weight. After 30 years of stretching my skin and muscles out of shape, Dr. Forman explained what he could do and what may not be possible considering the amount of extra skin that I had and the loss of skin elasticity with age. His goal was to improve my contours, remove the excess skin and tighten my abdominal muscles. I had hoped to have more areas of my body "fixed" in one surgery to save time. He explained that the more areas my body had to heal at once, the more likely it was to have complications. I decided to trust his experience and I am so glad that I did. Only 4 weeks after surgery, the results are already amazing. My breasts are wonderful and no longer sag. While I still have some lower abdominal swelling, which is normal, my muscles are tight, the 2+ pounds of extra belly skin is gone and I have a small waist. Dr. Forman's incisions are beautiful and healing flawlessly and he was even able to fix other scarred incisions from past surgeries! Finally, I only have praise for all of his office staff and his team at the Sibley Hospital OR. They have made the experience easy from pre-op and financial planning to smooth recovery from a long surgery to gentle reassurance from his nurses and assistants. I am so glad that I chose to have surgery with Dr. Forman and plan to have another surgery with him in the future.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Forman Changed My Outlook to Life! I'm writing this review over a year too late.. but never too late! I could have written this on day one after my surgery, because I knew right then the gift that Dr. Forman gave me would change my outlook to life. Over a year later, I can tell you even more confidently: Dr. Forman has so positively changed me, not just my boobs! Dr. Forman: You’ve given me boobs that I love! You’ve helped me regain my self-esteem and self-confidence. You’ve helped me love my body again.. with all its imperfections. You've put a permanent smile on my face -- a real one :-) not in a plastic surgery sense ;-) ... I wear my new boobs with pride.. I have a better posture and a better outlook and self-esteem, because I, myself (not just my boobs), now look up, not down... ! Dr. Forman -- you should know that you don't just give women new boobs to love.. you give us a chance to win the fight against the constant tide that puts pressure on women in society -- ironic as this may sound. You may not know it... but you must be a feminist at heart :-) And to the staff at the office.. you are so incredibly supportive. You make the process ever so easy. We come in with baggage, self awareness, and a sense of self judgement... and because of you, we leave proud and feeling rather normal. Thank you! I love you all !! N.S.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had abdominoplasty and liposuction with Dr Formanin Nov 2017. I can't say enough. About how pleased I am with the results. Dr Forman did an awesome job and I wish I did this 10 years ago. He and his staff were wonderful, addressed all of my concerns and just took wonderful care of me. I was very nervous about the procedure and he and his staff were under standing and caring. I could not be happier with the end result and with the process

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr foreman is excellent! Will be recommending everyone I know! All the staff is very friendly and attentive and thoroughly answered every question I had. I am extremely pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I am a 55 year-old, relatively new dad who has long been self conscious about a relatively "un-manly" chest and, with a young daughter, was facing the prospect of significant pool/beach time with her. On the advice of my primary physician, I researched Dr. Forman and his practice and decided to undergo male chest reduction surgery. Dr. Forman turned out to be an excellent choice: knowledgeable, empathetic and candid. The staff at the Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington is excellent as well - from the receptionist and aides to the financial advisors. Dr. Forman was extremely thorough in walking me through the likely and possible outcomes of my procedure. While this helped manage my expectations going in, he is a wonderful surgeon and the results were amazing. I'm now both feeling and looking like the dad of a 7-year-old!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I needed to have abdominal surgery and had an interest in having an ugly appendix scar corrected at the same time. My surgeon recommended Dr. Forman to me and I am so very glad that she did. Dr. Forman suggested that I have a mini tummy tuck rather than simply a scar correction. This meant that in addition to eliminating the ugly scar, he removed excess abdominal skin without cutting into the abdominal muscles. Dr. Forman and his staff were extremely thorough in explaining all of the options as well as the detailed financial implications for each option. They listened to my needs and were extremely responsive. The office is run very professionally; the nurses and assistants were all very nice, helpful and competent. All in all, I felt very well cared for by Dr. Forman and the entire team, through every stage in the process. I am very pleased with the results, in fact they have exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Douglas L. Forman's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1990)

GHI