Ratings for Dr. Douglas L. Forman

AGE 74, Brow Lift, Back Half of Body Lift, Arm Lift I am extremely satisfied over the results of these three procedures. A very compassionate, and savvy doctor. A credit to his profession. Excellent and well trained staff. Great post-op care with a fast recovery. I would highly recommend Dr Foreman. JMM

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Finding Dr Douglas Forman gave me my life back. He is an excellent plastic surgeon with great experience and expertise and I couldn't be happier with my results. He listened and was extremely kind, knowledgeable and generous with his time. His staff went above and beyond as well. His confidence and expertise gave me confidence and his compassion towards me as well as my family was wonderful. He reassured me and my family right before surgery and after. I now have a new confidence when I look at myself in the mirror. Thanks to Dr Forman and his great staff!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Forman is an excellent Plastic surgeon. He and his staff are kind, considerate and very approachable. Dr Forman preformed a breast lift and abdominoplasty , removing extra skin and sagging I had after losing almost 100 lbs. The results are fantastic. I haven't felt this comfortable in my body in 25 years. Very grateful to Dr Forman and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had such a wonderful experience when I met Dr. Forman and his staff. They made me feel like I had known them all my life. I had the Circumferential - Body Lift 9 weeks ago. To loose the 100 lbs. was great in itself 4 yrs ago but to keep seeing the excess skin and the care of it was depressing. During my research I found Dr. Forman, this procedure has made me so HAPPY I just can't get over the look. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Forman is great! I had a ruptured saline implant done by someone else and I needed to get a breast augmentation revision and I was so happy that I found him. From his consultative approach to me post surgery, I am so satisfied. The office is also great and make you feel right at home, I highly recommend this practice for any of your needs.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Foreman is a great surgeon and very professional . I felt very confident with him from the very first visit. The procedure was a success., I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I had a neck lift done 8 weeks ago and I could not be happier with the results. I did quite a bit of research before choosing a doctor including getting referrals, meeting with other cosmetic surgeons and reading online reviews. I am so happy to have picked Dr. Forman. Dr. Forman and his staff did an outstanding job of walking me through each step of this process with a tremendous amount of care - from the actual procedure to the follow-up to the billing process. His work is meticulous. I barely had a bruise and the scars are barely visible after only a few weeks.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had the great fortune of selecting Dr Forman for my procedure after reading his profile as one of the DC area's best plastic surgeons in Washingtonian magazine. Not only was Dr Forman thorough in his assessment, and generous with his time and advice, he was also incredibly​ skilled in the procedure, leaving me with minimal scarring, perfect symmetry and He will schedule multiple before and after follow up appointment to make sure that healing is progressing as expected. I trust his judgement and his many years of experience and highly recommend him to anyone looking to under go a procedure! Thank you Dr Forman!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Awesome experience and even better results! He is generous with his time and knowledge. He listens and addresses all concerns and questions. Simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Forman was an excellent surgeon. I had fabulous results with my breast augmentation. His bedside manner is phenomenal. He is the best in the business!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Douglas L. Forman's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1990)