Ratings for Dr. Armando Soto

I went to several doctors for my tummy tuck consultation but knew Dr. Soto was the right surgeon for me. During my recovery, the staff has been very professional and kind. I am loving my results!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Soto came highly recommended by a few of my girlfriends and he did not disappoint! I had a mommy makeover and my results are amazing! Dr. Soto and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, caring individuals who made this experience as easy as possible.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

My time here at Dr. Soto's office has been amazing. The staff, as well as Dr. Soto, is really friendly and informative. Everyone is so helpful and concerned about your well being. One of my favorite things about my experience here at Dr. Soto's office was my surgery. My procedure was quick and I had no bruising most of all, my breasts look amazing.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I came in for a breast lift, Capsulectomy, and new breast implants. I had saline implants in my 20's and needed to change them out along with some scar tissue. Dr. Soto and his team are amazing! The level of care and professionalism was top notch! I would definitely recommend Dr. Soto to anyone who is considering plastic surgery. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Soto and his assistance. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Soto was very helpful and did my procedure exactly how I wanted. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

My experience was excellent and the results far exceeded my expectations! Thank you, Dr. Soto!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

If you are looking for a reduction I recommend look elsewhere. Most these reviews are for enhancements. I am sadly wearing my old bras and no one can tell I reduced. I am also left with now uneven breasts and very crooked nipples. Dr Soto was defensive of my husband and my calmly addressed concerns. No satisfaction guarantees, you get what you get. (Also, it is strange they make you do a review for their personal page pre surgery and now I know why.)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Armando Soto

Dr. Armando Soto's response
At Aesthetic Enhancements, our priorities are always to keep our patients safe and achieve their aesthetic goals whenever possible, and we regret if we ever fall short in this case. Aesthetic surgery can be challenging for both patient and provider when healthy expectations cannot be managed and maintained, and your report concerns me. Unfortunately it is not possible, ethical, or even moral to give a guarantee of satisfaction with any elective procedure- a fact we review and emphasize prior to any procedure in our practice. Similarly, the outcome of any aesthetic procedure is rightfully judged by the patients appearance naked and in standardized poses. This is why before and after photos are always presented this way. It is not possible (or ethical) to guarantee a bra size or that your acquaintances will react any particular way to the intervention. Any ethical, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would confirm these facts. In these situations, I would normally review the before and after images of the patient in question with them. If their concern seems valid I will do everything I can to achieve their satisfaction. If, (and this happens quite rarely because we do emphasize reasonable risks to all of our patients) the images demonstrate a good outcome but the patient unreasonably expected a guarantee of satisfaction, bra size or appearance in others’ eyes, we do our level best to gently explain to them why these things may be unreasonable. We prefer to approach all of our patients’ care in the spirit of a healthy and kind doctor-patient relationship. When a patient chooses belligerent confrontation over mutually respectful communication the strain placed on this important professional relationship creates an extreme challenge to overcome if patient satisfaction is to be achieved. I regret if this is ever perceived as defensiveness — it really is our good faith effort to re-establish the positive relationships necessary for a good, safe outcomes. Never in 19 years have I asked a patient to review our practice before a procedure has been performed. In fact, this is policy, and any reading of our many reviews would confirm this. Finally, I would restate that our goals are always the safe achievement of our patients’ goals whenever reasonable and possible. I invite any unsatisfied patient back to talk about it. We are reasonable people, we love our patients, and we really do want all our patients to be as happy as the ~1000 people who now have left us feedback online. Whatever they may decide, we wish them the best.

Submitted April 17, 2019

Kellie was awesome working with me to get to the point of surgery! Dr. Soto, again super! Hope to be back next year and get something else done. Everyone staff first class! Thank you soooo much!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Soto and his staff have made me feel extremely comfortable throughout my whole process. They have answered all the questions I have had and made my surgery smooth and painless.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Extremely friendly and professional staff. They all, from the front desk, nurses, to Dr. Soto, make me feel comfortable. I feel that Dr. Soto understood exactly what I wanted and delivered exactly those results. I am beyond pleased with my new body even though I am only 3 weeks from surgery. I am so glad I picked this office for my surgery!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr. Armando Soto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med