Ratings for Dr. Albert K. Pierce

This is one of the best plastic surgeon's I've ever had. Someone else asked about another doctor in the office and I know I Dr. Cole work there after Dr. Pierce left.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Who is the Dr. that worked with Pierce? Was is Osgood? Need to locate my medical records.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Agree completely with last comment. I was looking to see this doc again recently and was disappointed to know that he has retired.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

These reviews are interesting to read because this particular doctor retired from his practice in 2006 or early 2007. Leaving one only to wonder who writes these reviews?! I myself used this practice on two occasions, 2002 and 2003 and found both the doctor and his staff extremely professional and knowledgeable. I have been very pleased with the results of my surgeries.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

My doctor referred me to this doctor for a breast augmentation, and the results were less than satisfactory. I was left with lop-sided breasts and very visible scarring. When I went back to discuss what happened and he acted like this was routine. He said he could give it "another shot". I was left with no confidence in him. I am looking for a revision specialist,now.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

This doctor is the worst. I was left ****ed. The procedure was done so bad I had to go to California for a top doc to fix what he did. His attempted revision left me worse.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

The worst experience of life was being operated on by this man. There is great docs in this state, and no need to go to a second rate doc. This was my experience anyway. I needed a revision which extremely complex to fix. Ask other docs about this reputation (i.e.surgical skills)!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Albert K. Pierce's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1979)

Providence