Ratings for Dr. Meghna Juta

I rarely write reviews but for her I had to! She is the worst doctor ever. only cares about money. you have to wait 1 month for a 2 minute appointment. waste of time. she is not knowledgeable at all. The staff are very rude as well. Please don't go to her. she is the worst!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I became a patient of Dr. Juta's in 2005 when I was in crisis and was unable to get in to see the Dr who had been treating me for years. She has always been caring and very thorough. I've never had an issue getting in to see her or long wait times. Elaine is amazing and I would never change physicians. My daughter now sees Dr. Juta and likes her as much as I do.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Had a very nice, pleasant visit with Dr. Juta. She went over my medical history and asked any complaints. She is very friendly with us, very concerned about our feelings.We enjoy seeing Dr. Juta and feel very comfortable with her.Very nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I recommend her (Dr Juta) to anyone.She has been very professional and helpful to being successful to a healthier lifestyle.Very pleasant.Glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I've been coming to her for 5+ years and never had an issue or a problem.Appointments are usual on time. Getting in for appointments is normally on a fair basis.If they can get you in they will. I've never had any issues.Dr. Juta is very thorough.Great, Friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Juta since 2005.Since then my husband and my son also have become her patients.The nature of this woman is beyond describable. When I have gone to see her it has always been very welcoming. As well she has always gone above and beyond.In my life, I have not met a Dr. that has been so caring and thorough. She takes her time to listen to my concerns and any problems I am having. Never have I felt rushed like you feel with some Drs. She takes her time to listen and to figure out any issues.If she has not been happy with any results.She has always done what is needed to find the results she is happy with. The patience, understanding and thoughtfulness of her defines to me what a Dr is. She has never made me or my family feel like a number, but has made us feel like we are real people.Someone in which we can trust and confide in, no matter how big or small the medical problem is. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Juta to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Juta is prompt, pleasant and listens when you speak. Appointments are always available on short notice. When my husband was not doing well, Dr. Juta often called at home in the evening to check on him. She is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Juta (Meghan) for many years. She is very thorough with her exams and also inquiries.Dr Juta is very personable and caring, always asking about family and any concerns. If there is a concern Dr. Juta readily refers you. Dr. Juta over the years has gained my faith in her services and abilities.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Juta and Elaine are excellent! Dr Juta is very helpful and an excellent doctor who goes beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr Juta is a very professional Dr. She is always concerned about patient well being and explains everything to our understanding.I have known Dr Juta for may years and hope to for a long time.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016