Ratings for Dr. Meghna Juta

Dr. Juta has been my physician since I moved to St. Albert back in 2004. I DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone! She can never remember the type of medication I'm on, let alone my age. When all the information is clearly on a chart in front of her. The hag at the counter is just brutal too. I'm happy that I now have found a better doctor closer to where I live in Beaumont. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of Juta. She is a big waste of time!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Worst Dr I have ever seen. She doesn't listen, she interrupts while you are trying explain what is wrong. Makes a snap decision on what she assumes is wrong then you are out the door. My daughter also was a patient & just could not stand her. She refused to give her medication that she had been on for 10 years saying that she was just going to sell it at school. I was so happy to find a very caring Dr finally that actually listens & identifies the issue. Got my daughter into her care as well. Dr Juta should be in a different career. Her assistant Elaine however was the cheeriest woman & was Juta's only saving grace.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Poor physician...if that's what you'd even call her. Appointments are rushed, and her understanding of anatomy and physiology is subpar. She clearly embraces the ideology that physical exams are a way for physicians to make money on a yearly basis and not actually provide sound medical care. I'm surprised this physician is not more familiar with the term medical malpractice.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

It is difficult to identify with the negative comments and evaluations that have been made about Dr. Judah. I have been seeing her for two years now and have nothing but accolades to give her. Dr. Judah always gives me the time I need to communicate my concerns. I do not waste her time with personal and medical trifles, nor chit chat. As far as efficiency goes, I find Dr. Judah extremely forthright and clear in communicating all tests that are requisitioned and test results that have been processed. I have never had to wait longer than four work days to get in to see her; and let's face it, if I need to see a doctor right away, there is always the hospital. In summary, I find Dr. Judah very pleasant and knowledgeable in the many medical fields that have affected me thus far.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Juta for over 5 years now. It is not unusual to wait 30 minutes to an hour in the waiting room past your appointment time to see Dr. Juta. When you do get in the whole appointment is a rush. I told the receptionist I had to talk to Dr. Juta about two issues so she would schedule more time. The first thing Dr. Juta said when she walked through the door is that she "didn't have time for this". I waited a week to just get an appointment, take time off work, to go to a physician who doesn't even have time for me. She was accepting new patients a couple months ago, meanwhile she doesn't even have time for the patients she does have. Do yourself a favor and find another family physician. She doesn't care and isn't worth your time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I am currently looking for another female doctor. I've been going to Dr. Juta for 12-15 years, and she still forgets who I am and doesn't even recognize me. God forbid she remembers my name after so long. She has answered calls from her family in the middle of our appointment multiple times. If it was something urgent, of course I would understand, but every time it has been about dinner, I'm not exaggerating. She has gotten upset with me when I've suggested getting a referral for things outside of her expertise. She has lost records on several separate occasions. I've had other doctors, insurance companies, and specialists request records from her and she forgets for months, MONTHS, setting back my healing process. I booked an appointment, and told the secretary it was specifically for insurance purposes, Dr. Juta had been notified of this and still was angry with me when I came in for the appointment that day, and began complaining about all of the paperwork required as a doctor, and said she wished she had gone into another profession. She's a DOCTOR, she's there to help patients heal and get better, and she hasn't helped me, she's actually stood in my way of getting better. There hasn't been a single appointment in the last 12-15 years that she has shown up for less than 10 minutes late, its usually a 30 minute wait AT LEAST for my appointment. She appears absolutely miserable at work, making it very uncomfortable approaching her with my health issues. She takes several, 6 week chunks off throughout the year for vacation and she is even more miserable when she comes back. I've had test work come back positive, and the office doesn't call me and only notices the next time I come in for a totally separate issue. And when she does call me in for test results they're negative and she's dragged me all the way into her office just to tell me the results were fine - a phone call would suffice. I understand very few people in this world really enjoy their jobs everyday, and there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes of a medical office that I don't know about. But this woman needs to retire. She is such a miserable, unhappy, unhelpful 'doctor'.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Awful experience for years. I thought she would improve and figured I'd been with her so long, why transfer. The only thing she does consistently is show up 30-60 minutes late for appointments, which doesn't make much sense considering she'll only spend 5 minutes with each patient before running out the door, before hardly helping at all. I've been speaking with her about the same issue for EIGHT YEARS, and she didn't refer me to a specialist until just recently. I thought she knew best, because she's the only family doctor I've ever had, but clearly not. She's rude, snappy, and very judgmental. I understand medicine is a very difficult field, and narrowing down certain ailments can be a struggle; but she always has to pull up a medical information website to diagnose me. She argues when I ask for a prescription refill, so I'll go months without it just to avoid her bickering. She rushes you out the door and stands up while your mid sentence. Getting a referral from her is like pulling teeth. She's absolutely atrocious. The only saving grace is her amazing, sweet, caring and sincere receptionist, Elaine. Elaine actually does he majority of the work, and I've witnessed Dr. Juta patronize, and snap at her as well. I sincerely avoid going to see her for anything. Overall an awful experience. Looking for a new GP

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I became a patient of Dr. Juta's in 2005 when I was in crisis and was unable to get in to see the Dr who had been treating me for years. She has always been caring and very thorough. I've never had an issue getting in to see her or long wait times. Elaine is amazing and I would never change physicians. My daughter now sees Dr. Juta and likes her as much as I do.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Had a very nice, pleasant visit with Dr. Juta. She went over my medical history and asked any complaints. She is very friendly with us, very concerned about our feelings.We enjoy seeing Dr. Juta and feel very comfortable with her.Very nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I recommend her (Dr Juta) to anyone.She has been very professional and helpful to being successful to a healthier lifestyle.Very pleasant.Glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016