Ratings for Dr. James A. Hoffman

I interviewed three different physicians and Dr. Hoffman was the only physician who could perform what I was asking for. I previously had a breast reduction and after having kids, I needed a lift with a small augmentation to give my breast fullness. The other two surgeons wanted to make me go larger than desired or do additional work than asked for (i.e. lipo). Dr. Hoffman made me feel confident in my decision and could explain everything he was doing and why based on his experience. When I asked questions to the other surgeons they couldn't answer or would say generic things like "that's my experience" or "this is just what I recommend". Dr. Hoffman would give an actual explanation from his experience on "why" he was doing what he was and how it should be done. Thank you Dr. Hoffman for making me feel like a woman again.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Fantastic all around! I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am with everything, the recovery was so fast for me I was comfortable going back to work the next day!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

I selected Dr. Hoffman for my rhinoplasty after a significant amount of research. I found Dr. Hoffman through a referral and I now refer him to everyone I meet. He did an amazing job on my nose and I cannot thank him enough. I am so incredibly happy with my results and the time and care he put into the surgery. Beyond that, the entire experience with Dr. Hoffman and his staff was amazing. Everyone was always so kind, warm, and welcoming; I could not have felt more comfortable with this incredible team.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

He's very personable. Will talk with you about any concerns and work with you and your needs. I had such a wonderful experience i will tell everyone i know who plan to need work done to go to Dr. Hoffman. I feel like my old self with a lot more confindence

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

My experience with Dr. Hoffman and his team has been wonderful. I had a positive visit/ consultation 1 year ago. Prior to seeing Dr. Hoffman I had a couple other consultations with other surgeons for a breast augmentation. My experience with Dr. Hoffman was superior because of his knowledge, years of experience, and kindness/ empathy. His team was caring and helpful in finding the best size for my body shape. I greatly appreciate how prepared Dr. Hoffman was for my surgery. Post operatively, I knew exactly what to expect as he had explained so well. My recovery went very well and I have been happy with my result. I am 1 year post surgery. Dr. Hoffman puts time in his schedule to do follow ups regularly, I greatly respect and appreciate that he would like to manage his cases to ensure proper healing and positive results. Thank you for a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend Dr. Hoffman and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

My experience with Dr. Hoffman was great! I highly recommend him. He was incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to explain everything to me. His staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr. Hoffman is a highly educated and extremely skilled surgeon. He did an outstanding job with my procedure and I am thrilled with the results! Dr. Hoffman and his staff are professional yet extremely friendly and took ample time to inform me about my procedure and ensure that I was comfortable with all options.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr Hoffman and his team are wonderful! I felt very comfortable and appreciate the time he took to explain everything. I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Everyone at Dr Hoffman’s office was exceptional. They took excellent care of me. I felt well informed and comfortable with Dr Hoffman. They endured I got all questions answered and were extremely professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr Hoffman

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Dr Hoffman is the Twin Cities best plastic/cosmetic surgeon! He makes you feel comfortable...he spends extra time in surgery to get the best results! He’s humble, very intelligent with outstanding credentials! I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. James A. Hoffman's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1989)

AARP