Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Hanna

Dr. Hanna is a wonderful man and doctor. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer and opted for double mastectomy he explained the procedure as well as options. He is a kind and caring man and helped make my experience with cancer one filled with faith, trust and encouragement that I would still be the same woman with or without my breasts. And of course I still may decide for reconstruction and if I do I know exactly who I would want to be my surgeon. Thanks Dr. Hanna you are the best.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Hanna and Joanna are the best. I had umbilical hernia repair and now I am so thrilled with my new innie belly button that I am now wearing bikinis and I am 52 years old. He has really helped me feel better about myself. HIs work is very thorough and he is a perfectionist too. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. Make sure to listen to his advice when recovering too. He thoroughly explained the procedure, risks and recovery to me as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

What can I say. I have seen other surgeons to get a chin implant done and Dr. Hanna and his staff are clearly the best. Just go to the other appointments with other doctors and you will see. Dr. Hanna's waiting room is always busy. Others that I have been to I was the only one there. He is honest, accurate, helpful, prepared, knowledgable about procedure and product that is used. He even shares with you the potential issues if there was one. I am a 36 year old male that had a chin implant done. He has changed my life and self esteem. I now consider Dr. Hanna and his staff part of my family. My only issue I have with Dr. Hanna is that he doesn't advertise. If I didn't have a referral then I wouldn't have felt as comfortable and confident through the whole process as I did. The other doctors I met made me feel like I was a part of the business not part of the family.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Hanna and Joanna ( his nurse) were very helpful and spent hours with me pre and post op to help me with my breast augmentation and lipo of my stomach and flanks. My results have caused quite a few of my friends to give them a call. :) My recovery was quick and my results are better than I anticipated.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Accurate diagnosis, thorough, highly competent in the successful treatment of my skin cancer.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Great bedside manner with my young child in repairing an injury. Very patient and thorough. Though it took a little while to be seen, we were worked in to treat the emergency in a very reasonable manner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

He is very polite and up front. He doesn't do surgery that isn't required.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Donald P. Hanna's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup