Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Conway

Great plastic suergon. He listed to what I wanted and did just that. I felt comfortable and without pressure while making my decisions. My BA looks great, very natural and great work on his part. I am early 20s and athletic build. I would reccomend him to anyone who asks. He let me ask as many questions I wanted and gave through answers. Office and staff were both very nice. Thanks Dr. Conway!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I'm a 27 year old that had a mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. My incision ended up splitting open about a month or two after we began filling my expander. He was very prompt and knoweledgeable about what to do, how long to wait, antibiotics to use, etc. He was very concerned about my overall health and mental well-being during this process and I am so grateful for him and his assistant. They are very sincere and good at what they do!!! He is not in my PPO network, but I am willing to pay the extra for the great service I've recieved.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Do NOT let Dr. Conway touch your nose. He has very little experience especially with masculine noses (turned mine into a triangle) and only does what was "textbook" in the 80's. He has turned my nose into a female nose and did not consider any functionality as my deviated septum is more deviated than before. He will not help you if you do not like the results. Stay Away!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Breast implants.Staff infection after only days. Ignored by doctor and turned into MRSA for over 2 years.Nearly lost my life. DO NOT USE!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Donald R. Conway's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)