Ratings for Dr. Jewell George Smith

It is time for this doctor to retire. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Everyone was friendly and helpful. However Dr. Smith did a procedure on my face to take the fat out. I forget what it was called. It was something new that he was doing. I was 77 years old at that time. And had just had a chin life and a mini procedure on my face. After doing this new procedure, it took away all that was done and left me looking very wrinkled. So the results of the first procedure was all wiped away. He later went in and did some injections. (I do not remember what the name was) This was to add the fat back in my face. This worked pretty good. This injection was done about 4 1/2 years ago and it still looks pretty good. He did these injections at no cost to me. He had done work before for me and I had been well pleased with all that he had done. Over all I was pleased with all that he had done until he did what I believe was called the acu-lift. Which he tried to correct later and did pretty good with that...

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Wonderful experience! I am 31 years old and was beginning to lose volume in my cheeks. I looked so tired. Dr. Smith gave me two treatments of sculptura and a little bit of dysport between my eyebrows and I am loving the results. In the past , I have seen some of Jackson's best plastic surgeons and Dr. Smith is the very best I have found. I trust him with my face, what else can I say?!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Jewell George Smith's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgeland, MS