Dr. Gerald Truesdale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerald Truesdale

Very knowledgable, astute and attentive. Every question was answered, I was very pleased with my treatment and results.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Been dealing with gynecomastia for over 10 years. Finally decided to do something about it. Dr. Truesdale is very knowledgeable about his work. From start to finish, I knew I was in good hands. He took care my issue and have to say I am very satisfied with the results. Great and professional staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming in the office. I am satisfied with my procedure, although, I think I had different expectations. I am adjusting to the results of my procedure and trust Dr. Truesdale performed the procedure and made the decisions he thought was best for me and my body.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Truesdale listens to all of your chief complaints. And can tell you what should be 1st, 2nd and 3rd if need be. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Everyone in office addressed my appointments, questions professionally and thouroghly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

very professional and understanding. Quick with responses when I had problems. Overall great experience and would do it all over again. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

The worst surgeon ever I had a terrible breast lift and my son had his ears done twice and they are terrible I told my son that he was very bad but he went anyway. I hope our experience saves someone else from making a mistake and have the outcome that we did We both look terrible And he does not care

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Gerald Truesdale

Dr. Gerald Truesdale's response
Our office performs breast lifts and otoplasty regularly. The outcomes of surgery are not predictable, however, with my surgical experience I cannot relate to the outcomes that are proposed in this particular review. Our attempt is to satisfy all our patients by performing procedures with excellence. All patients are seen post-operatively and if any concerns are presented they are addressed at that time.

Submitted March 19, 2018

The doctor and staff were wonderful through every step of the process and all follow-ups, I always felt very comfortable .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Truesdale and support team are truly AWESOME. He is very caring with a wonderful 'bedside manner'. This can be rare today with the limited time doctors have with their patients. Dr. T takes the time to make you feel comfortable and he will answer all questions. The clinical staff exemplifies professionalism and warmth. I would recommend Dr. Truesdale with 100 percent confidence.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Extremely professional, warm, welcoming staff. I was extremely nervous and from the receptionist to every staff member made me feel at ease. The doctor explained everything carefully and he was easy to understand. I feel extremely comfortable with getting this operation now. I actually thanked God for allowing me to be here.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Gerald Truesdale's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Truesdale has 34 years of experience as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has been trained formally and extensively in general surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and hand surgery. His previous training includes Emory University Medical Center in Atlanta, Ga., and Tulane Medical Center in New Orleans, La. He was awarded prizes and awards for his diligent caring of patients and treatment of very complicated cases. He is licensed to practice plastic and reconstructive surgery by the North Carolina Medical Board. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Liposuction Society. In addition, he serves as a member to several medical associations, including the American Medical Association, the National Medical Association, the Greater Greensboro Medical Society and the Old North State Medical Society. Dr. Truesdale has full surgical staff privileges with the Moses Cone Health System in Greensboro, N.C. The hospitals are Moses H. Cone Hospital, Women's Hospital and Wesley Long Hospital campuses.

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med