Dr. Gerald Truesdale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerald Truesdale

This is a great place and I would highly reccomend to anyone who are seeking these type of services. The staff Is friendly and knowledgeable about everything that is going on.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Second procedure with Dr. Truesdale. He is the ultimate professional. An artist in he field. I wil be back.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Staff was very polite and courteous . Dr. Truedale is very compasionate and caring physician .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The staff are very nice and professional. Dr Truesdale is extremely knowledgable personable, and patient. I particularly appreciated his willingness to explain the details of my procedure and answer my questions. At no point did I feel like just another number. His work is Meticulousness. I am extremely happy with my results!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

very easy process working with this office from the front desk to the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Truesdale and his staff are always looking after my safety regardless of how much I may want otherwise.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Truesdale was fantastic from the start. He did everything he could to make me feel happy and comfortable. There was never once I was worried. Even after my surgery when my husband or myself had a question we knew we could call Dr. Truesdale and he would be there. Even when I was worried something was wrong or I was unsure Dr. Truesdale knew how to put me at ease. When people ask if I would have another surgery I tell them that if Dr. Truesdale is the doctor then YES!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Truesdale has a very pleasant and professional personality. He answered all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. T is always thoughtful and gentle. He always takes the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I am most impressed with follow up, was not completely satisfied, but dr, Truesdale has not a banded me. He is sticking by to help improve my overall results still, I appreciated that service attitude.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Gerald Truesdale's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Banner Health