Dr. Gerald Truesdale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerald Truesdale

Dr.Truesdale is Friendly and Awesome Doctor , he will answer any questions on the Spot , and get you taken care of ... Great Team Receptionist and Nurses..gotta Love them ... Highly Recomend Dr.Gerald L. Truesdale in fact I already have.. , to a couple of friends ..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Been coming to Dr.Truesdale for the past 10 yrs. Nothing but the best here.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr.Truesdale and his staff are wonderful. Not only are they knowledgeable but they are very comforting and eased my nerves.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had heard about Dr. Truesdale from two coworkers who had the same procedure I needed to have. They had such amazing things to say about him and his practice. I am so glad I decided to see him and I am 100% satisfied with the results of my procedure. His bedside manner is very professional and caring. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to answer all your questions. His office staff and nurses are all very nice and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Truesdale to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very thorough and courteous. Listens to all concerns/questions answering in detail. Dr Trusedale is patient and does not rush through your appointment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Truesdale is very personable, knowledgeable, and caring. He has always worked with me on any concerns that I have addressed with him. I have a highly valued patient/doctor relationship with him. His staff has always been very pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Every visit has been amazing both dr Truesdale and his staff are wonderful and welcoming. They made sure that I was comfortable and walked me thru every step of the process.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Very nice doctor and easy to talk to. Helps make a plan best suited for the individual to ensure a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very kind and willing to go the extra mile to assist patients. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This is a great place and I would highly reccomend to anyone who are seeking these type of services. The staff Is friendly and knowledgeable about everything that is going on.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Gerald Truesdale's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)