Ratings for Dr. Isaac Starker

Dr Starker and Staff: Skilled Surgeon... Compassionate ... One of a kind... God Sent!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I would not go anywhere else. My expectations were exceeded! I recommend this group and Dr. Starker.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

One of a kind..100% Class-act.. .. A rare find, because as gracious as Dr. Starker is, he's equally talented. My experience with the Peer group and Dr. Starker has EXCEEDED my expectations. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Starker is a class act! I could not be happier with the results of my rhinoplasty & breast augmentation surgeries. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Starker was as knowledgeable, professional, and warm as they come. I had already visited several Park Avenue doctors, and none of them held a candle to Dr. Starker. He was patient with my questions, managed my expectations, and was there through the entire pre and post operative times with any answers I needed. I cannot say enough about this doctor, and my augmentation came out wonderfully. Do not hesitate to book with him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Superb surgical skills. Brilliant doctor, great sense of aesthetics. Very kind and sensitive. I would recommend him without qualification. I am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Exceptional knowledge and talent with outstanding communication skills. Not only addressed an immediate problem but provided counseling and direction on other issues--thankful to be his patient. Always a very successful outcome for any procedure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Great experience & very happy with surgery. Everyone at The Peer Group was wonderful. Dr. Starker is great. I recommened him highly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I had 3 cosmetic procedures by Dr. Isaac Starker and recommend him very highly. His work is exceptional and would/will recommend him to anyone desiring cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

A few years ago, Dr. Starker did a full face lift on me.I told him I wanted to look natural, not weird like Joan Rivers. He got rid of my jowls, smoothed out my forehead and did a neck lift. Now whenever I tell anyone I've had a face lift, they're shocked. I look completely natural and, best of all, I don't look like I'm 54, but 10 years younger. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Starker to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery. (not cheap, but you get what you pay for!)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Isaac Starker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isaac Starker is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering a wide variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures at Peer Group for Plastic Surgery. With both technical knowledge and an artistic eye, Dr. Starker offers procedures such as breast augmentation, eyelid surgery and tummy tuck surgery. For a full list of available procedures please visit his website.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Florham Park, NJ