Ratings for Dr. Isaac Starker

Dr. Starker & the entire Peer Group staff are outstanding. They performed my breast implant replacement following a bike accident with razor sharp focus & skill. They handled every aspect of the business & surgical procedures with sensitivity & an attention to detail that was very calming. My overall experience was excellent. I found everyone to be professional, extremely knowledgeable, & supportive every step of the way. I highly recommend. Dr. Starker and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Starker and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Starker and the entire staff at the Peer Group are top notch. The overall experience was amazing, I found everyone to professional, extremely knowledgeable, supportive and helpful in every way. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Starker and couldn't have been happier with the results. He is a talented, experienced surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone without reservation. His staff and office workers were helpful and courteous. I know that if I ever contemplate having another procedure, he will be the only doctor I will go to. Thank you, Dr. Starker.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I had upper eyelid surgery preformed by Dr Starker at The Peer Group and I could not have asked for a better experience. He did an amazing job and the staff is exceptional. I felt very safe with the OR nurses who were so pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

The results of my breast reduction performed by Dr. Starker exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff, nurses, and patient coordinator were all professional, competent and made me feel comfortable, safe and confident I was at the right place. I was extremely nervous about anesthesia. On surgery day, I was made comfortable and all went well. Communication with Dr. Starker and the staff was always open and clearly understood. I would recommend to anyone thinking about breast reduction, go see Dr. Starker. Your only regret will be that you didn’t go sooner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Agree with previous reviewer. Unsatisfactory results requiring extensive revision by another surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

After a detailed conversation, results were not achieved and most certainly, should have been achieved with the many years of experience. Very unhappy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I couldn't have imagined better results!! He is extremely knowledgeable about breast augmentation and made the process very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Starker and the Peer Group.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

cocky doctor He did a horrible stitch job on my son. It doesn't look like a plastic surgeon. He refused to use a loop when he stitched. Just the naked eye

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Starker and Staff: Skilled Surgeon... Compassionate ... One of a kind... God Sent!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Isaac Starker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isaac Starker is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering a wide variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures at Peer Group for Plastic Surgery. With both technical knowledge and an artistic eye, Dr. Starker offers procedures such as breast augmentation, eyelid surgery and tummy tuck surgery. For a full list of available procedures please visit his website.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Botox
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Laser hair removal