Ratings for Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh

Not only an amazing surgeon but also artistically gifted. Dr. Rafizadeh puts you at ease, answers all your concerns and reassures that you are in the best possible care. My surgery was not elective and I am definitely very happy with the results. I am grateful he was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Rafizadeh is incredible!!!!! Best plastic surgeon- he is soo skilled and his work is incredible. Had a breast augmentation and could not be more thrilled with the results. He is a genius. His staff is remarkable as well. He is patient and answers all questions. So happy with outcome!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Wonderful staff, clean office, and Dr. Rafizadeh is simply amazing!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

My experience with Dr. Rafizadeh was wonderful. After having a masectomy he did my reconstruction. I could not be happier with the results and I felt like he was very informative throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Rafizadeh is one of the Best Plastic Surgeons around. He preformed 2 different types for breast reconstruction surgeries on me, and both turned out amazing. every Dr. that examines me --asks me who preformed my reconstruction. They all are amazed with the turn out. Dr. Rafizadeh is a true artist! You need both to preform great work. His staff is very compassionate as well. Very caring place. Yes. sometimes you might feel like you need to pull the words out, but all of your questions will be answered. Didn't feel rushed either.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

This Dr. spent 25 minutes with me, didn't explain anything about breast augmentation, the procedures, pros, cons, recovery, nothing. He simply did an exam, took some pics, and we sat back down in his office and he asked if I was ready to book my procedure. I just couldn't believe he was for real. On top of this lack luster experience, he charged a $100 consultation fee. I couldn't have been more disappointed. He seems like a nice man, but his consult was pathetic.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Rafizadeh did my breast reconstruction after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Honestly I am thrilled with what an amazing job he did. His office administrator is a little difficult to deal with but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh's Credentials

• Univ De Lausanne, Fac De Med, Lausanne, Switzerland (Grad. 1975)

HealthPartners