Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(24)

"Clinic and staff were pleasant, very short wait and convenient online communication sys..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Louis C. Cutolo, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S

Overall great experience extremely satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation Dr Cutolo made me feel very comfortable and did an excellent job the staff is pleasant and very helpful I would gladly recommend him to friends and family

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I was charged $1,500 for an in office blepharoplasty and was excited because friends had paid up to $8,000 with other dr's in hospital settings. AFTER Dr Cutolo began the surgery he stated he was only taking off a minimal amount of skin, adding that if I was not satisfied with the results he would do it again. I was upset by his comment and timing but feeling quite nervous and vulnerable in that moment, resolved to wait and see. I was not thrilled of the prospect of going through the procedure again but when the swelling subsided It was obvious that there was excessive skin that still needed to be removed. I returned to Dr Cutolo who then told me he was unwilling to remove the extra skin as promised. The receptionist stated, "You don't want to look like Kenny Rodgers". There was minimal improvement and the moral of the story is you get what you pay for. The low score for knowledge is because Dr Cutolo did not satisfactorily help me with the knowledge he must have to receive favorable reviews from others.

Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Cutolo discussed all details with me to make sure I was making the right choice. He gave me options to choose from including the 3-D imaging that shows me how it will look. Dr. Cutolo knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted them placed. After speaking to Dr. Cutolo I knew I was making the right choice and felt comfortable with my decision. The surgery was a success and Dr. Cutolo even called later that day to make sure I was doing fine. I did my research and went to many doctors. Dr. Cutolo and staff are very professional and knowledgable and were there to answer any questions I had. They look very natural and have received lots of compliments. I feel amazing. I picked the right doctor and if your looking for a doctor who will do procedures the right way, then Dr. Cutolo should be your only choice. I also met with his wife, Lynn, for laser treatment and she is wonderful. Thank you Dr. Cutolo for doing such an excellent job.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I looked around to check out other doctors on Staten Island for my breast augmentation but when I found Dr Cutolo and his staff I knew I was in the right place. He explained everything to me and everything about the experience was accurate. During the initial consultation he discussed all of the issues about breast implants. He even did 3 D imaging that showed me how I would look and it was incredible! He discussed the recovery and everything he said came true. The office staff was amazing. Linda helped me through the booking process and I even saw Lynn (the esthetician) and they were all helpful! I had the best experience and got an amazing result! I am ready for the summer! Forget all of the other doctors on Staten Island and go see Dr Cutolo - You will not be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I underwent a breast augmentation with Dr Cutolo recently and I can say without reservation that it was the best experience. His staff was extremely helpful and guided me through the process from the original consultation to the follow up appointments. He used a 3D imaging tool to help me visualize what I would look like with different size implants and it was spot on!! He performed the procedure in a hospital ambulatory surgery area so that it would be the safest possible experience. A friend of mine went to see Dr Cutolo and another surgeon on the island. She chose the other surgeon who was slightly cheaper and did the surgery in his office. She has had nothing but problems since and had to have the procedure done again to fix the mistakes. She actually spent more than I did and the results are no where as good!! I also go to see Lynn in the spa upstairs for skin care and she is amazing as well. It was a great experience and I recommend Dr Cutolo and his staff highly!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Cutolo is an exceptional surgeon. After many years of research I decided to go with Dr. Cutolo for a breast augmentation; from day one I felt comfortable and knew I was in great hands. He took his time explaining my options and answered all my questions and concerns. On my first visit he did a 3D imaging of my breast with different implant sizes which really helped me immencely in deciding the right size for my body. On July 27, 2016 I had my surgery done and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. My breast are finally where they should be, Incisions very small and thin. Staff at Richmond Medical Center were wonderful on every level. After my surgery Dr. Cutolo called me on several occasions to make sure I was ok. I called him on other occasions with questions I had and he called back to answer my questions. Linda Assini, thank you for easing this process with your knowledge and accommodations. Dr. Cutolo thank you so much for this great experience and changing my life and appearance. I definitely with eyes shut recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Really wonderful office and wonderful dr. Cant wait to do my procedure with him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Unprofessional and unethical. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I went for my ear lobes today and he was excellent. He told me what he was doing every step asked me if I was OK. Made me feel very comfortable with the procedure even though I was nervous. The staff was great I waited a few min and I was out within 30 min ready to leave. He has excellent bed side manner and answers all questions and concerns that you may have. I never write a review but he was def a excellent doc.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Excellent surgeon and staff!! I had a breast augmentation recently and it couldn't have gone any smoother...from the consultation to the amazing follow up care. The office is beautiful and the staff is amazing! Linda helped me book the surgery and scheduled all of my appointments. Dr Cutolo gave the the look that I wanted ...his judgement about the implant size was right on the money!! The value for the cost was incredible. I even started to see Lynn at the med spa "A Spa Above" for my skin care!! Don't go anywhere else for your plastic surgery!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Louis C. Cutolo, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified in plastic surgery, Dr. Louis Cutolo, offers many cosmetic procedures including breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, liposuction, BOTOX® and laser hair removal.

• English

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)

• Breast Augmentation