Ratings for Dr. Theodore Diktaban

Dr. Theodore Diktaban is a bully.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Diktaban for about 7 years now. As a 40-something woman who works in the beauty/cosmetics industry, I am acutely aware of any new line or wrinkle that appears on my face. Dr. Diktaban always takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and address the ones that really matter. Not only do I leave his office feeling like a new person every single time, even more importantly, Dr. Diktaban always knows when to hit the brakes on me. He only makes money when he does the work. There has not been one visit I've had where he refuses to do something I ask because it's overkill and will not look natural. I am the type of person who doesn't know when to stop. He does. I recommend him to everyone I know. He is a talented and skillful doctor as well as a wonderful human being who genuinely wants to help people feel good about themselves. I could not say enough amazing things about this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Diktaban in September for smart lipo on my stomach and sides. He did an amazing job, I am so happy with the results! He and his team answered all of my questions before, during and after the procedure - directly and honestly, with patience and kindness. Five stars is all categories may seem fake - but Dr. D. and his staff are the real deal - they deserve them.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I saw Dr. Diktaban to have a breast augmentation and he did the most amazing job. My breasts look natural and the shape and size is perfect for my body type. Dr. Diktaban's bedside manner is so kind and caring - I felt really comfortable with him and with his staff. Everyone is so friendly! Since my surgery, I have had 2 of my friends go to see Dr. Diktaban for Liposuction and Cellulite Surgery - and they both look great too! Great Doctor! Great Results!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Theodore Diktaban's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1976)