You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman

Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman's Ratings

Shortly after 2000 I became a caregiver for my parents and husband. As a result, I gained 40 pounds. Because of this I did not want to go to social events, and clothes did not fit. I realized that something needed to be done. Diet and exercise were not working and motivation was difficult to maintain. After receiving clearance from my cardiologist, the next day I phoned Dr. Ascherman's office for an appointment. He did not make me feel like an old girl wanting to be young again. The surgery was remarkably easy and my recover was swift. In addition, something wonderful happened after the surgery. Not only did the visible "tire" at my waist disappear, but my mental attitude changed. I felt so much better about myself. My outlook has changed! I go to my local YMCA three days per week for exercise classes. My gratitude for the quality of care I received from Dr. Ascherman is unlimited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I had two elective surgical procedures performed by Dr. Ashcerman. The two previous consultations/ doctors did not match the quality in care and attention I received from Dr. Ascherman.
Surgically, he proved to be top notch. I'm happy with the results and the overall experience. I highly recommend Dr. Ascherman for breast augmentation and and mini tummy tuck.

Postsurgically happy,

M. L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Ascherman! He is an axcellent doctor who puts you at ease. Helps that he has a wonderful staff, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Ascherman and his entire staff were a tremendous comfort during a very trying year of trying to find a team to resolve a open cavity in my 84 year old mother's head. Having had two surgeries prior to Dr. Ascherman's successful solution and surgery, my mother was so distraught. Dr. Ascherman was patient, knowledgeable, confident and commited to getting her better so she may live without worry. Not an easy task, and we actually had several doctors who would not attempt surgery. Not only did he assure us that this muscle flap surgery, moving a muscle from her back internally to the cavity in her head, was the best solution but that he had alternative options if, during surgery, this muscle difficult to move. We are indebted - truly - with my mother's life and her quality of living to the doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Breast reconstruction following double prophylactic mastectomy.
Dr. Ascherman is a pleasant, caring and a very skilled surgeon. He will take as much time as needed to explain your medical condition and you will understand everything when he finishes explaining it to you. If I were in the same position again, Dr. Ascherman is the one I would want to care for me. I am extremely happy with him and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Ascherman did a great job reconstructing my breasts, he would respond with urgency to any problem or concern I had. He is very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. He did a fantastic job with the procedure and I am very happy with the final results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Ascherman reconstructed my breasts following bilateral mastectomies for cancer, and they look so natural. Most of the time I forget I ever had cancer. Through every step of my reconstruction he has always been so kind and calm, and always puts me at ease. Thank you Dr. Ascherman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I wish this could have been a raving review... He is lovable- I'll give him that. However Dr. Ascherman had made nothing but wrong choices for me! I was left with a horrible reconstruction, completely deformed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Very supportive and clinically knowledgable. Always available and returns calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Ascherman has been taking care of me for 15 years. He is a great doctor- the very best of the best. RM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512135].votes_count ]]