Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman

He performed my breast reduction and it changed my life. They look amazing and I feel so much better. I went from a J to a B/C cup and I feel like a whole new person. I couldn't be happier, the results turned out better than I imagined they ever could have been.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I feel exceedingly fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Ascherman. He recently performed an operation to correct a cranial defect. The outcome was highly successful, both medically and appearance-wise. It makes all the difference to me, to my peace of mind, to know that Dr. Ascherman is here should I ever need any surgeries in the future.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Ascherman did my breast reconstruction several years ago. I am so thankful for everything he has done for me and my family. I will never forget his kindness and wonderful work.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

It has been well over ten years since I started going through the large glass turn style doors located at Columbia to visit Dr. Ascherman. It all started when my girlfriend put her finger on a deep wrinkle that existed right between my eyes. "What's that?" she asked. She then introduced me to an amazing plastic surgery department. Dr. Ascherman who heads up that department is not only talented but has an artistic flair that no matter what the procedure, he can enhance your looks and still have the procedure being subtle. It was evident that any anticipation or worries that existed years ago, soon departed. It has become second nature to me now. I give myself one hour every three to four months for that special visit that makes me look healthy and young. I feel great and look even better! Thank you Dr. Ascherman. SF

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Shortly after 2000 I became a caregiver for my parents and husband. As a result, I gained 40 pounds. Because of this I did not want to go to social events, and clothes did not fit. I realized that something needed to be done. Diet and exercise were not working and motivation was difficult to maintain. After receiving clearance from my cardiologist, the next day I phoned Dr. Ascherman's office for an appointment. He did not make me feel like an old girl wanting to be young again. The surgery was remarkably easy and my recover was swift. In addition, something wonderful happened after the surgery. Not only did the visible "tire" at my waist disappear, but my mental attitude changed. I felt so much better about myself. My outlook has changed! I go to my local YMCA three days per week for exercise classes. My gratitude for the quality of care I received from Dr. Ascherman is unlimited.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I had two elective surgical procedures performed by Dr. Ashcerman. The two previous consultations/ doctors did not match the quality in care and attention I received from Dr. Ascherman. Surgically, he proved to be top notch. I'm happy with the results and the overall experience. I highly recommend Dr. Ascherman for breast augmentation and and mini tummy tuck. Postsurgically happy, M. L.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Ascherman! He is an axcellent doctor who puts you at ease. Helps that he has a wonderful staff, too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Ascherman and his entire staff were a tremendous comfort during a very trying year of trying to find a team to resolve a open cavity in my 84 year old mother's head. Having had two surgeries prior to Dr. Ascherman's successful solution and surgery, my mother was so distraught. Dr. Ascherman was patient, knowledgeable, confident and commited to getting her better so she may live without worry. Not an easy task, and we actually had several doctors who would not attempt surgery. Not only did he assure us that this muscle flap surgery, moving a muscle from her back internally to the cavity in her head, was the best solution but that he had alternative options if, during surgery, this muscle difficult to move. We are indebted - truly - with my mother's life and her quality of living to the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Breast reconstruction following double prophylactic mastectomy. Dr. Ascherman is a pleasant, caring and a very skilled surgeon. He will take as much time as needed to explain your medical condition and you will understand everything when he finishes explaining it to you. If I were in the same position again, Dr. Ascherman is the one I would want to care for me. I am extremely happy with him and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been a patient for many years, with facial cancer. Dr. Ascherman and his staff have always been attentive, responsive to my concerns, and always made me feel secure. He always took time to explain the procedure, with excellent follow-up. I highly recommend him and his staff for their kindness and concern to a very nervous patient.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1988)