Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman

Dr Adcherman is truly the best at what he does! I am beyond grateful and thankful to Dr Ascherman for allowing me to feel normal again after having a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. He promised he would do all he could to make me happy and he succeeded! I highly recommend Dr Ascherman not just because of his expertise in plastic surgery but because he truly does connect with his patients and listens to them. Dr Ascherman and his team (especially Nadine) are amazing people who truly will handle your situation with care and support!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Ascherman is truly an exceptional doctor! He is not only very professional, competent and skilled, he is a compassionate and caring doctor. I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Ascherman and would highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery. I had consulted with other surgeons, and almost decided to not go ahead even though I had been struggling with very large breasts for years. It was not until I met Dr. Ascherman did I decide to go ahead. I knew I would be in the best hands. Dr. Ascherman’s team and medical staff are wonderful! Dr. Ascherman provided excellent follow up and I am incredibly pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Ascherman for his exceptional skill and compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I am writing to share my exceptional experience with Dr. Ascherman - the plastic surgeon who I saw for a mini-lift. I was fully awake during the procedure (I elected not to undergo anesthesia) and experienced no pain or discomfort. More remarkable is that there was no post-surgical bruising or swelling. Dr. Ascherman actively listened to my insistence that “less is more” - I desired a more natural look and he followed through with fidelity. What distinguishes Dr. Ascherman’s work is his creative approach and keen judgment. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone seeking a highly-skilled surgeon with a strong aesthetic sense. ELEANOR RAND ESQ

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Truly a compassionate and highly skilled professional.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Ascherman did my tummy tuck 7 weeks ago! Im so happy!!! I love my new body and I love him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

He did my tummy tuck 14 years a go and I was so happy I will go back with him again the best hands in New York City.. love you Dr Ascherman ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Ascherman by several of his colleagues, including my husband who is also a surgeon, and I am glad that I scheduled a consultation with him. That was more than 10 years ago. Since then I have had several procedures performed by Dr. A. including face lift, scar revisions, and breast reconstruction following a lumpectomy. Let me begin by praising his staff. Every time I came in for an appointment they made me feel comfortable and at ease. They are courteous, professional and work well together as a team anticipating anything that Dr. A. may need. As to Dr. Ascherman, where do I begin? He is a remarkable person, nonjudgemental and very understanding. His bedside manner is incredible. He took time to answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns. He spoke to me in a language that I could clearly understand about every aspect of the procedure This always made me feel comfortable. He made sure that all of my requests were respected. He has a very light touch and the procedures he performed were without any unnecessary discomfort. Follow ups were always a breeze. The results were beyond my expectations. I am glad that Dr. A. was recommended to me and even more so that I chose to have my treatments by him. It is without hesitation or doubt that I would recommend Dr. A. for any plastic surgery procedure. In the future should I need another procedure there is no doubt in my mind who I will consult.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He performed my breast reduction and it changed my life. They look amazing and I feel so much better. I went from a J to a B/C cup and I feel like a whole new person. I couldn't be happier, the results turned out better than I imagined they ever could have been.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I feel exceedingly fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Ascherman. He recently performed an operation to correct a cranial defect. The outcome was highly successful, both medically and appearance-wise. It makes all the difference to me, to my peace of mind, to know that Dr. Ascherman is here should I ever need any surgeries in the future.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1988)