Ratings for Dr. Stefan G. Chevalier

I went to Dr. Chevalier on 6/27/13 to have a consultation for breast reduction surgery. My appointment was at 6;30 and that was the time the doctor saw me. I was very grateful. The staff was patient, kind and knowledgeable. The doctor answered all mine and my husbands questions with ease. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a informed staff and excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Chevalier and medical staff/admin personnel are very professional, kind, helpful, very patient (I was a bit of a difficult Pt after the surgery) and understanding prior and post-surgery. I highly recommend this provider to anybody who may be looking for cosmetic surgery. My initial consultation was over a year ago;I felt completely confident after speaking to Dr. Chevalier and the Staff, they are absolutely wonderful, I never had to wait more than ten minutes in the waiting area, and once I am in the exam/treatment room Dr. Chevalier takes the necessary time to listen and answer my questions. He has suggestions and advise and never suggests procedures that are not needed, to the contrary, he tries to find other solutions less invasive and less costly. The staff is very reliable and if needed they return the call almost immediately. I am very thankful I chose them and nobody else, they are absolutely pleasant people!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Stefan G. Chevalier's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI