Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz is a talented and professional plastic surgeon. From the second I met him at my first consultation I knew he was the one I wanted to perform my breast reduction surgery. Dr. Schwartz made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision to pursue the surgery at the age of 19. I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone and everyone. I am only a month out of surgery and extremely happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Schwartz for changing my life!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Mark H. Schwartz did an excellent job with the facial cyst surgical removal. Our son's facial appearance is back to normal and his scar is barely even noticeable. As we have read, cyst surgical removal could either be a necessity or elective in nature and this made it difficult to justify for the long years we have contemplated this procedure. After we met with Dr. Schwartz for consultation and then after the surgery was performed and see the results, we wish we have not waited for a long time to have the procedure done. In this journey, the presence of an excellent plastic & reconstructive surgeon is simply priceless. We would like to express how grateful we are that we met the most highly recommended plastic surgeon. Dr. Schwartz was highly recommended to us by a couple of excellent primary care physicians whom we hold in high esteem. Those excellent physicians were affiliated with one of the top hospitals in NYC. Dr. Schwartz is extremely gifted. In addition to his expertise and education, he is gentle, kind, and his caring attitude was truly remarkable. Speaking of remarkable ... we also wish to comment on the kindness of Dr. Schwartz's entire staff. His splendid team of delightful, caring, efficient and professional women whom we also appreciated through this experience. Again, our son and we, parents, would like to say thank you to Dr. Schwartz and his staff. We will be anxious to recommend Dr. Mark H. Schwartz to anyone seeking a plastic & reconstructive surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Over the last eight years, Dr. Schwartz has cared for all four members of my family in a variety of situations. From baseball accidents to liposuction and abdominoplasty, Dr. Schwartz has calmly shared his noteworthy professional skills with wisdom and good humor. My decision to write this comment is based upon yet another successful experience, this time for the removal of an unsightly cyst. Dr. Schwartz continues to unfailingly come to the rescue. He has earned my trust as well as my highest recommendation. Overthemoonandback@aol.com

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr.Schwartz came highly recommended to me from a family member who has sky-high standards when it comes to doctors' credentials and bedside manner. I went to see Dr. Schwartz twice within the last year to address the loss of volume in my face. He very patiently listened to my concerns--I wanted a fresh, not fake, look--and injected fillers using a gentle touch. I couldn't be happier with the results. I especially appreciate that Dr. Schwartz took a conservative approach, which yielded the natural, refreshed look I was seeking. In addition to being extremely skilled, Dr. Schwartz is very kind and caring. The office is pristine, and the staff is friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I accidently cut my hand badly while working in my kitchen. After considering going to the emergency room good sense took control & I called Dr.Schwartz. I was told to come right over. He cleaned up my hand, sutured it & bandaged it. He was kind & compassionate as usual & I was on my way home in less than hour. I would have been in the ER for hours. My hand has healed very well thanks to Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Schwartz did a great job on my breast reduction! I had back and neck pain for so many years and for the first time I feel great and am happy with they way I look. I feel so much more balanced and wish I had done this sooner. The entire experience was great from start to finish. I had the surgery in his office and went home the same day. He and his staff were helpful from start to finish. I would recommend him !00%!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I was terribly sick before I came in before my first appointment. I could not sleep and had severe vomiting and nausea. I explained this to the receptionist and wanted to make a second appointment. She asked for an upfront consultation fee of $250! That was totally preposterous but I went ahead with the appointment because judging from the reviews, I thought that Dr. Schwartz was as good as everyone said he was. Boy, was I wrong. I waited over an hour to see him and once I got in, he was dismissive and did not properly address all my questions. He was eager to get me out of there quick and I could plainly see that he was only interested in my money. He was not even positive that he could give me excellent results on my procedure. Do NOT go there! He is a scammer. I wasted my valuable time and money! All these positive reviews are fake. I should have just canceled the consultation right then and there but I was too stupid... Don't make the mistake that I made.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I came to the office for a breast augmentation consultation. Dr. Schwartz and his staff were extremely professional. Dr. Schwartz answered all my questions and explained all of my options. I am happy to say that after years of thinking about having surgery and many consultations with other plastic surgeons, I had surgery with Dr. Schwartz. Everything went well and my results exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. Schwartz! I am so happy with my results/

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I am proud to rate Dr Mark Schwartz. There are no words that could properly express to you how lucky you will be if he is your physician. How many doctors do you know who really truly care about your needs before their own.In May2003 he performed a dbl mastectomy with Dr Swistell another gem for BC.In 2011 he still is available to me if I have a medical concern for myself or my family. He did a great job in 5/03 and every surgery since. He is always compassionate,respectful and humble. He has been my doctor for the last 8 yrs even though I do not live in NY he accommodates my office visits around my schedule. A physician in FL where I live punctured my implant and he compassionately and graciously operated to put a new one in and fix it.He returns day,night, weekends and holiday calls or emails. He was a Blessing to me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

compassionate and caring physician. sees his patients as a total person and renders as much followup care as necessary, even if that means holidays and weekends. he has superb patient empathy in addition to being an expert surgeon. his results are amazing with minimal problems.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Mark H. Schwartz's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1989)