Ratings for Dr. Rosa M. Razaboni

Kind, considerate, and technically at the very top of her profession, she is also one of the most compassionate physicians you will ever encounter.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Very grateful for the care, attention and treatment given me by Dr. Rosa M. Razaboni. I had a very successful liposuction procedure, and Dr. Razaboni, even after surgery as before, was in the hospital room looking out for me, explaining what was going on. After release from the hospital, Dr. Razaboni was daily on the phone with me making sure that I was healing properly. Can't thank her or her staff enough, who treated me as if I were the only case they were dealing with. It's been 13 years already, and I take time to write this, as I will soon be a repeat patient of Dr. Razaboni, for another procedure.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Razaboni is the finest doctor I 've ever encountered in my life. She is extraordinary talented and gifted in her profession in " Reconstructive Plastic Surgery". Dr. Razaboni is extremely patient and poise, kind and considerate, well mannered and well dressed. Best of all she ensures that all your medical and nursing needs are address prior to and after surgery whenever needed. She's located in a classy environment in mid Manhattan which reflects her professional style as well as her admirable personality.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Everything was wonderful,just as she had said. Recommended? I have many others whom are also very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Razaboni is an amazingly kind, skillful surgeon. I had two procedures with her over three years and cannot recommend her highly enough. Her bedside manner is unmatched. She exlains everything thoroughly and is so very, very kind. She makes you feel like family, not just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

took care of me and my son was the best doctor would higly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I first met Dr Razaboni in May 2009 after my primary doctor referred me to her regarding revisions to a botched body lift I got done outside of the US in 2008. My first impression of the Dr was simply "WOW". She took her time with me (nearly 2 hours), discussed my issues thoroughly, explained every thing verbally and then walked me through it again using her reference books and pictures. She told me what will work and what won't. Very reassuring, confident and extraordinary Dr. She is pricey but I highly recommend her. The nurses at the hospital highly respect her and described her as "The best", "Perfectionist", "Amazing", "Classy". The same may be said about her assistant. I must sound like a paid spokesperson, but I am really just a patient. I go in for my second out of three revisions next week.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Razaboni performed blepharoplasty on my eyelids and the incision lines scars were not concealed within the natural structures of the eyelid region (which is normal). I would NEVER recommend her because this is a simple surgery. She also over prescribed medication that was not needed and charged about $3,000 more than other doctors for the same surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Razaboni removed a lipoma from my back four years ago. She was professional, gracious, courteous and an all around GREAT doctor. I would highly recommend her. She treats you like a human being, not a disease. Very warm and polite woman.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Rosa M. Razaboni's Credentials

• Univ De Sao Paulo, Fac De Med Ribeiro Preto, Ribeira Preto, Sp, Brazil (Grad. 1975)