Ratings for Dr. Bruce K. Barach

From the moment you walk into the office you feel at ease and at home...Would recommend Dr.Barach to anyone 😊

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I am extremely pleased with my visit to Dr. Barach’s office. Dr. Barach and his staff provide a professional and relaxed atmosphere. The Doctor along with his staff are friendly and personable. I went in to have Botox and Fillers done on my face and I am ecstatic with the results. Everyone is telling me I look years younger and it looks very natural. I highly recommend this knowledgeable, talented doctor.

Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Barach provided exactly what I was hoping for to do away with the lines around my mouth. I was in and out in no time with no bruising. I am very satisfied with the services I received and his staff is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Staff wonderful! Friendly and professional! Always a pleasure to come to the office. I will say the lips are very painful....maybe something to help would be possible.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Always relaxed atmosphere. Staff is extremely professional and friendly! And Dr Barach excellent at his craft!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Barach is a excellent and highly skilled plastic surgeon. I was very much at ease being on the receiving end of someone with his expertise. His office staff is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Barach.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Barach is a consumate professional who puts you at ease from the moment you walk in the door. He answers questions with confidence and he really listens!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Barach was excellent during my procedure. He kept me informed of what was happening during the procedure so I knew what to expect. Recovery and pain management were explained in detail and I was overly pleased with my results. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

very helful .great job . safe procedure .helful staffduring process

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent staff and patient care. Knowledgeable and trustworthy. I highly recommend Dr. Barach

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Bruce K. Barach's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare