Ratings for Dr. Michele P. Verga

Dr. Verga performed four different operations on me over a period of 10 years. Three were for a skin cancer and one was rhinoplasty to repair a hole in my septum. Even though my nose surgery was not cosmetic per se in the end the nose looked far better then before the procedure. All four were done with excellent results and he never charged me above what he was paid by my insurance. In addition he stitched up my head after an accident on emergency basis and did equally good job. His only minus is that he is very talkative therefore visits are never short.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Although I paid for a brow lift (along with a face lift), I never received the brow lift. In addition, Dr. Verga suggested making an incision (which I now have a scar) under my nose in order to lift my top lip, which would give the illusion of fuller lips. Not only did it not work, but the right side of my mouth is lower than the left and there isn't any difference in my lips whatsoever (besides being crooked). Dr. Verga stated during my breast augmentation that he goes for the "natural look". Wonderful, a few years later, I now have big droopy boobs that hang down to my belly button. During a mammogram, I was told my implants are in front of the muscle (the lazy surgeon's way of doing it). I now have to have them redone. Although this Dr. has an office on Fifth Avenue and charges Fifth Avenue prices, his work is second rate at best. Do yourself a favor and find a more competent doctor and save yourself a lot of heartache and money!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

BIG MISTAKE!! His results were poor and uneven. The scars around my ears are horrible! The scars at the back of my neck and hairline are poorly placed, and my neck and chin are less smooth after surgery than before. My face has lost it's symmetry, my cheeks were uneven, and I looked more attractive before surgery! My private nightmare!!! The most upsetting reality about all of this is that Dr. Verga continued to "explain" why I look this way as though my facial tissues and bone structure "made" this happen.... He is full of excuses and reasons why... In the meantime, I was devastated and covered one side of my face at all times! He said he saw that I was upset, and would try to adjust what (I felt) was bothering me... Imagine going back into surgery for more of his technique... No way! He continued to inform me of his expertise in facelifts and all other surgeries, and I knew then that I had to find a surgeon to "fix" my disaster. Scary huh???My reality!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

I had 3 procedures with Dr. Verga. All I can say is he is #1. Very professional, takes his time with you. Also, minimal scarring !! Can not beat this Dr. Fees are reasonable. Never feel rushed or uncomfortable. He made me feel like a new person

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I got wonderful results with Dr. Vega. He takes his time with you and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Just had a face lift, and I look 20 years younger. He is so patient and kind. He never rushes you and takes time even on the phone. Very gentle and kind. What a wonderful experience, he is such a great dr who cares!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

I had a chin implant and liposuction of my back and flanks.I had a wonderful experiance he is a wonderful DR and I would reccomend him to anyone. He is a bit pricey but he is the best and it was worth every penny. If you are considering any cosmetic procedure in nyc go to DR Verga!! I am still swollen as my surgery was only 2 days ago but the scars are minimal he made me very comfortable and made sure I didnt have any unanswered questions. There are no longer Doctors like him around he genuinly cares about his patients and he is a perfectionist what else can you ask for. I have a small scar under my chin where the lipo and chin implant was placed and its a perfect little tiny scar im amazed at his work. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for a wonderful experiance. It is life changing to have your appearance changed why shouldnt the whole experiance be as wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Went to Dr. Verga for Breast Surgery. The results were amazing. You can hardly see any scars at all. He is very patient and kind. After 3 months you can not even tell I had anything done, it is so natural. This Dr. is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

very caring; very knowledgeable; well informed;excellent surgeon; respected by his peers

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Excellent surgeon....Dr.Verga revised my facial cosmetic surgery of a very well known "Top 5 N.Y.C." . My revised results from Dr.Verga have me appearing much more "natural" and prettier...

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Michele P. Verga's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1974)

Scott & White