Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Sullivan

Horrible surgeon, don't trust your face with him. The Sullivan Centre is a plastic surgery assembly line, which lacks quality in treatment and poor execution of surgical skill. This surgeon does more harm than good, and Dr. Mike does not hold himself accordingly to the Hippocratic Oath (more like Hypocrisy Oath, if you go by my experience with him).

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Horrible man, medically negligent surgeon. I have to undertake extensive reconstruction surgery because of him. Do not let this man touch your face. This man ruined my life and caused extensive damage. Buyer BEWARE.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Horrible man, medically Negligent Surgeon. I need to undergo drastic reconstruction surgery because of him. Buyer beware

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I first discovered the Sullivan Centre 8 years ago when I relocated to Columbus from Los Angeles for work. I’ll admit I was skeptical. Moving to a smaller city, I wondered if I would find the kind of care I had been used to in Los Angeles. I was so fortunate to discover the Sullivan Centre by seeing their incredible medical esthetician, Dina Maynard. She has guided and directed me on my skincare now for years and she has always exceeded my expectations in every way! It was Dina, who introduced me to doctor Michael Sullivan. I remember my first impression of him. He was so genuine and really took the time to make me feel at ease and welcomed. He is a man of great integrity. He is never a salesman. He simply wants what is best for his patients, not his billable hours. I have now had two plastic surgery procedures by doctor Mike over an 8 year expanse. I had never had this type of surgery before. He truly is as much an artist as he is a physician. I look younger and I look like myself. I never lost my own unique look that I was born with. I easily look 10-years younger! He never overdoes anything. Whether you have a a surgical procedure or an injectable facial filler, he knows exactly what you need at a glance. None of his patients look as though they ever stepped foot in his office. I ask you? Who doesn’t want that kind of a doctor working on them? His staff is impeccable! They are all guided by the same integrity, kindness and professionalism as doctor Micheal Sullivan. Please don’t look any further. It simply doesn’t get any better!

Submitted July 4, 2017

Medically Negligent Surgeon. Dr. Mike violated our surgical agreement, and ruined my face. I'm taking him to court because of this.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Sullivan is a medically negligent surgeon and I plan on taking him to court for ruining my face.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I had an amazing experience and the results exceeded expectations. I worked with Amanda RN and had Botox and lip filler. The results were better than i had received with two other places, and would not go anywhere else than to work with Amanda and Dr. Sullivan.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Everything about my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was excellent! I had a Lower Face-lift and CO2 lasering around my mouth. Everyone was very attentive. Dr. Sullivan did a fantastic job with both procedures. I am extremely happy! I would recommend The Sullivan Centre to anyone who is looking for plastic surgery or looking for microdermabrasion, ultrasound, various facial peels or regular skin care. Thanks to Dr. Sullivan and his wonderful staff!!

Submitted June 8, 2017

I've had several injections of botox/dysport and various fillers over the years at the hands of at least eight injectors. Some have been just okay, good or even great, but Dr. Mike Sullivan's skillful hand exceedes greatness. I now only see three injectors now, and honestly, my decision is based on the best deal at the time I'm in need of a treatment. He may be priced higher than others, but he and you are worth it. If spending money on myself didn't cause me extreme guilt, I would see Dr. Mike Sullivan exclusively. I had Juvaderm and Volbella today and he took his time listening to my concerns and injecting. He didn't seem hurried at all, which is a huge plus with any doctor. Another plus is he doesn't take all those awlfully awkward pictures at the beginning and end of each treatment. I think this speaks to his confidence in his art. He knows you will see that you look better. Pictures aren't needed to prove it and let's be honest, we all take our own pics in the car before and after anyway, right!?!? :)

Submitted May 25, 2017

The Sullivan Centre & Dr. Mike are wonderful to work with. Attention to detail, your needs, your questions & the whole surgical experience was excellent. They are efficient with your time & understand your goals. I have never felt in better hands. The results of the surgery were excellent. Dr. Mike & his staff are the best.

Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Michael J. Sullivan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med