Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Robinson

I had a wonderful experience , with Doctor Robinson, and his staff. He was very up front with me, and kind. He answered everything I asked, and listened to what I wanted. I am very happy, and feel better about myself...Hugging is now a happy thing.! Thank you so much, And if I ever decide to have anything else done. You would be my first thought...

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Robinson for other procedures. I came back to him for upper eyelid surgery. What great work he does! I look natural, refreshed, younger, and rested. No one guesses my age, and think I am about fifteen years younger than I am. His work is realistic, natural, and if you don't need something done yet, he will honestly tell you to wait. I just had my eye lids lifted, and it was easy, and surprisingly painless. I took a pain med the first night only, and could have skipped that. He is conservative, so no 'caught in the wind look', (I had a face lift last year) and no 'duck lips' for filler, (just a little plumper), and now more rested looking eyes. I still look like me, but a more youthful, rested, natural me. Thank you Dr. Robinson for your expertise and your kind, caring staff. My skin looks great too, thanks to the options you have at you office. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson for several years and have had several small procedures and one surgery. I have always found him to be very helpful and honest about what to expect during the procedure and the final outcome. I found him to be a caring and knowledgeable person. His staff is wonderful and they are all so friendly, helpful and professional. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

My Daughter needed very sensitive eyelid surgery. Dr. Robinson was very professional and did an outstanding job. She was 17 years old at the time and very concerned about the outcome. Dr. Robinson really took extra care and attention to her needs and he did an amazing job. I can't thank you and your wonderful staff enough for how your helped her regain her confidence!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Robinson made my recent surgery a wonderful experience! His staff was more than willing to answer any questions or address any concerns I had. I was able to schedule an appointment easily, the consultation was great, and his staff contacted me before and after my surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with my outcome! Better than what I could of ever imagined! Thank you Ohio Plastic Surgeons!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

He is the most arrogant and incompetent plastic surgeon I've ever experienced! I do not have enuff space to detail my experience of almost 1 year for a very simple/minor procedure. He is misleading and did the wrong procedure for my needs, therefore untrustworthy, with not an ounce of concern for patient satisfaction. He does not have an eye of an Artist & Unless u praise him (to satisfy his insecure ego) you get NO communication out of him AFTER you pay his fee (on top of having to beg for a revision that was his fault but a waste of time) Initial consult, he's cool, calm &collected but (now known 2 b) a misleading sort of salesman! He also charges for surgery cntr/gen'l anesthesia that could've been done in office/for a fraction of cost! I suggest checking out civil records b4 hiring a cosmetic surgeon, For me, I'm too late. Fair Warinig! Go elsewhere to a more concerned doc who knows how to LISTEN, take ACCOUNTABILITY& COMMUNICATE "AFTER" he takes your money (one w/a HEALTHY EGO)!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Needed corrective sugery for previous sugery from another doctor. Within 2 emails Dr. Robinson had myself comfortable enough to visit. I'm glad I did. He is one of the very best in his field. Changed my life forever. Thank you Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Very happy with service, very professional they go out of there way to answer any and all questions. I would highly recommend him for any surgery. I had TT, MR & Lippo

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Robinson removed a squamous cell growth on my face just below my eye. He did a fabulous job, you can't even see where it was removed. Very professional.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Steven L. Robinson's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)