Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Columbus

I’ve meddled with the idea of having a breast lift and tummy tuck for years. I went to multiple consults, two of which were with Dr. Columbus. I wanted to be sure I was making the right choice. I know without an ounce of doubt, I made the right choice. He’s the BEST. He did such a wonderful job! I still see him for maintenance things and he’s always honest, patient and such a wonderful listener. He helps you work through your ideas when there is any question – if you are unsure about anything. His staff is equally as supportive. I really enjoy the relationship I’ve built with all of them. They are such a pleasure!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very VERY happy. When i decided to do this i asked a friend that works in the local breast center who I should go to since she sees all of the local breast surgeons work. She said hands down go to dr Columbus. They can actually pick out his work because they are so perfect. I made the right choice. He and his nurse Laura are very personable and very good at what they do. When all the other doctors said go bigger, he was the one that said you could but do you want to look natural or fake? I trusted his judgment and it was the best decision I've made. NO REGRETS! It looks and feels natural. 34A pre op to a 34C. If you go with this Dr., you will not regret it

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I went to 2 different consults before seeing dr Columbus for breast augmentation- after I met with him and his assistant I knew he was the ps for me. He runs extremely on time -( I only waited 5 min) seriously till his nurse called me back and waited just 2-3 min till he came in. The consult went well - he has a great bed side manor. We talked about the procedure for about 15-20 min. All my questions were answered and he really made me feel comfortable. His nurse was super friendly and made me feel like I had been a patient there for years. They let me try on implant sizes which was really helpful to see an actual visual of what my size I may be.He did an amazing job. I love my new breast and could not be happier. The office staff was very friendly, the facility was very clean and welcoming. They even have coffee and tea for the patients. The only bad thing I could say is that it did take me 2 weeks to get in guess he's just busy. I highly recommend his office

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I do not recommend Dr. Columbus if you plan to have surgery due to breast cancer. Especially if you are middle age, not so beautiful or over weight. Breast cancer patients do not make him money. Dr. Butterfield, his peer, says cancer patients are expensive and difficult. Their preference is to make money on botox treatments. My relative had three surgeries due to breast cancer and not one time did he send her flowers. His web site states that he always sends his patients flowers. His office nurse was condescending and insulted her while she lay on the table with her chest fully exposed. I am giving him 5 stars for getting an appointment. His practice is suffering for lack of patients. My relative spent thousands of $$$ and many hours in appointments. Her breast procedure failed. If my review doesn't convince you, then ask them where is Dr. Kurtzman? Even he saw the hand writing on the wall how bad The Plastic Surgery Group really is and started his own independent practice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

So many great things to name. You are seen immediately upon arrival, no sitting and waiting an hour to see the Doctor. His nurse, Beth, is extremely caring and helpful. I had Breast Augmentation, they look fabulous. On all of my pre-op and post-op appointments, Dr. Columbus takes the time to ask if I have any questions, and answers them thoroughly. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Columbus's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)