Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Reiffel

my life was ruined by his incompetent man. He did terrible job, cost me 3x as much to fix his mistakes.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Reiffel ruined my nose in the 90s. I finally got a very expensive revision from a top doctor who specializes in revisions (came out great). The doctor who did my revision said that my nose was so damaged that my revision was one of the most difficult he's ever done. Please keep in mind, that this doc fixes other peoples mistakes for a living. So do your research, spend a little more and never ever go to Dr. Reiffel

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

He is caring and precise. Does everything possible to ensure the highest quality and the best overall experience for the patient and their family. You won't find anyone better!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I went to this doctor when his best friend messed up my nose job. I was 14 yearsold, and this dr. made me 1000x worse. he did everything for free to cover his friend, even though he wasn't good at "revisions". to this day i still can't breath through my left nostril and refuse to have my picture taken.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

in spite of a first-class staff and great reports from other patients, this doctor left me quite a bit worse than before his surgical procedures. one should question any doctor who says that they never have revisions, as he insists is his experience. having come to him with real problems from an incompetent surgeon, i think he should have been more willing to say that what i needed was not in his area of specialization. after surgery, he did refer me to another doctor, a "famous specialist" and associate of many, many years, who NEVER called this doctor with a follow-up on my consult, putting me between two doctors, where NO patient should ever be put. given that he was not able to have followed up with correcting the poor outcome, he could have easily refunded the fees, reasonable as they were, given my having to find still another doctor. but no refund was made under the exceptional circumstances and i cannot recommed any doctor who leaves a patient in my shape.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Robert S. Reiffel's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1972)

• Blue Cross Of California