Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Ciardullo

I had rhinoplasty and facia fat grafting with dr. Ciardullo. He is one of the most experienced rhinoplasty surgeons in the country. He is very modest and realistic...I had to do a revision on my rhinoplasty but only because I changed my mind on how much I want my tip lifted - he did the revision for free which was very kind of him. His prices are very reasonable and he is conservative and very experienced. I have no doubts that i will be going back to him in the future.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Insurance company covered deviated septum. That was $500, so out of $6200 (5500 = surgery & 700 = anestiologist), we got refunded the $500. He is excellent. Knows exactly how to make a nose look natural. If you are looking to get a deviated septum fix, go to an ENT first so you have a medical record of the deviate septum. Nose looks fantastic and she's breathing through her nose now! Staff was fantasic as well. Highly recommend Dr. Ciardullo

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Ciardullo is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor with many years of experience. You can't go wrong in his expert hands!! :-)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Ciardullo is the best plastic surgeon as far as I am concerned. I had my deviated septum fixed and he shaved my very slight bump. I was very afraid of touching the appearance of my nose because my appearance is very important to me and I like the way I look. I was petrified of having a "nose job" face if you know what I mean. My nose is so perfect, people ask me if I had it fixed not bc it looks like it but because people want my nose. Everyday at least one person comments on my nose or my appearance. Not being conceited but this man is a true artist. I went to him because my friend went to him and I loved her nose. He subsequently did a few of my friends noses. At the same time I had my nose done my friend who is a doctor snob had her nose done by a famous surgeon in mnhattan. I also checked him out bc he is known to be the best and i wanted the best. LSS my friend who had the park ave nose job was jealous of my nose and had hers fixed again bc not happy with results.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Robert C. Ciardullo's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY