Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Beran

In January, I had a blepharoplasty and neck lift at Dr. Beran’s office. He came highly recommended to me by three different people. I felt like I was looking tired, so a surgical procedure had been on my mind. Dr. Beran immediately came across as honest and open. His professionalism came through from the start. The best part is that I did not have to wait for my surgery. I came in for my consultation, and as soon as we decided on the right technique, he scheduled my procedures. There was little discomfort and my recovery only took about two weeks before I was back on my feet. What a difference the surgery made in my appearance. My results are fantastic! I look years younger and feel so pretty. At least five people have complimented me this week and so my confidence is much improved. I highly recommend Dr. Beran for the best results available today.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I had a breast implant exchange with Dr. Beran on 3.22.17. I have to say that I already feel comfortable and relaxed, before my procedure started. It all began with my consultation appointment. I liked the results he provided to the patient or two before me. Luckily, Dr. Beran was able to do just that, in my case. The best part about my results is just how confident I feel. Honestly, I am in love with the size, ’m just so happy with the results. Dr. Beran deserves a positive referral from me. He is an artistic, skilled, grand surgeon, and gets a big recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Unpleasant strange man. Odd beady eyes. Very into money. Sloppy in appearance

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

The reconstruction of my breast is very ugly and no will correct what he did

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I'm so thrilled with my new, smaller and perfectly positioned silicone breast implants that Dr. Beran gave me in Oct 2011. He's an A+ surgeon and I highly recommend him. Prior to my mastopexy w/ implant exchange surgery I had very fake looking size D saline implants (done by a well-known Beverly Hills, CA plastic surgeon) and I was unhappy with the results. I had my initial consultation with Dr. Beran in Sept 2011 because I heard he was the "miracle" doctor. Well, I'm glad I chose him to do the work because thanks to him I now have young & totally natural looking breasts. It's only been two months since my surgery and the scars are fading fast and my confidence has returned!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Beran changed my life. I am happy with the way I look for the first time in years. I first went to see him because I hated the way I look after two kids. My skin was stretched out and I had skin hanging over my jeans. Dr. Beran explained that I needed a tummy tuck and I ahve to admit I was a little nervous. But I am so glad that I did it. I look great and the surgery was much easier than I thought it would be. I would tell anyone to go to Dr. Beran.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I saw Dr. Beran because of the way my stomach looked. I wnated some liposuction, but he told me that I had some skin excess, but no fat. He told me that surgery would not help me and that he would not operate on me. I wish all of my doctors were this honest

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

After having children my body was a disaster. I was so embarrassed that i would not put on a bathing suit. Dr. Beran gave me a tummy tuck and breast lift. I can't believe how good I feel about myself.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Samuel J. Beran's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1990)

AARP