Ratings for Dr. Paul Silverstein

Silverstein did my eyes chin and cheeks lift in 1982, as well as breast augmentation now in 2016, I still look very youthful and natural and often receive surprise comments of disbelief when I tell people my age 73. Extremely pleased all these years.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He used lazer on my face, went too deep, took 3 months to look decent, still have noticeable scars without makeup. Would never recommend...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Best work I've ever seen great staff very helpful and informative

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My breasts are lopsided. Literally lopsided. My left is larger and hurts. The right is lower almost droopy. This really, really sucks. I can't afford to have another surgery to fix it. So I'm stuck with breasts that get worse and worse daily.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

One of my silicone implant feels like it is sliding all over my chest. They told me to soak in a hot bath but i don't know how that can help. My surgery was over a year ago. They look fantastic but i just don't understand how they can say its normal when i can actually feel the implant moving inside my body. I also was never showed the implant itself before the surgery so i didnt really know what size my breasts were going to be until after the surgery. My mistake for not asking and his for not mentioning it but make sure u ASK to hold the size you want.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Extremely happy with the rhinoplasty I had 3.5 years ago. Dr. Silverstein made me feel very comfortable, and I was confident that I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Nov. 2014 had bi-lateral bleph on my upper & lower eyes. Lipo on chin... I feel Dr. was very friendly & knowledgeable. The only complaint I had was his nurse that literally pulled & stugged my stitches out a week later. My eyes were still very tender. Normally I am very tough high pain tolerance... But she was Extremely rough... But happy with results!!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I had Dr. Silverstein perform my breast augmentation in 1995. It was the worst experience of my life. I understand that with plastic surgery there are no guarantees, but the fact that he was cold and heartless after the surgery (didn't go as planned, they were botched from the get go and all he cared about was getting more $$$$ to fix them. I left balling after each "follow up" until he finally told me not to come back if I was going to act this way.) and then tried to tell me we had discussed a second possible surgery. He never discussed that with me. All he said was "you're going to love me!" (His famous line) It was bad from the moment I woke up until I had them replaced and corrected. He was mean and rude and would NOT recommend. I am going to Dr. Love now and he is awesome. Very experienced. very TRUTHFUL and knows what he is doing. Skip Dr Silverstein!!! Please.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Silverstein's for 20-years. He has been in practice for 40. He has performed surgery on my family members and numerous friends as a result of the excellent results and care I have had. His staff is very informative and helpful. I have learned with my procedures that realistic expectations and total patient compliance will only enhance my cosmetic procedure. I have been very happy with all my procedures. Now I am ready to have facial enhancement due to advancing years. I am certain Dr. Silverstein will deliver the same exceptional results.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

My implants ruptered,I went to him for a fixer.After the 1st surgery I went to my follow up and the nurse YANKED at my tubes,one of them was stuck but she kept yanking,I called for the Dr,he was NOT pleased to be interupted and yanked them out saying I was a baby. By the next day my breast was extremely swollen and had turned black. After SEVERAl calls he let me come in. MY left breast was black and swollen and my right one felt like it was not anchered to anything,VERY painful. The DR said to soak in a hot bath and see him in three months. I called his office to report constant pain and problems but when I went back to see him he told my husband and I that he doesn't make mistakes was ok but if I paid the anesthesia cost he would fix it. I asked for my $ back but of course he said no.Even though I didn't want to I coudn't afford another Dr.HE actually sewed my right breast to the soft tissue of my sternum!I am in pain 24/7 and can't afford to see another dr. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Paul Silverstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1964)

Workers Comp