Ratings for Dr. Mehdi N. Adham

Very good at what he does he's matter of fact and is all business which I liked thoroughly explained procedures and told me again when he saw me in preop what he was doing and showed me exactly where he was cutting

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I saw the doctor because he was recommended for elbow and wrist pain. He never shook hands, washed hands and made eye contact for only one moment. It was 1 1/2 hours before I saw the doctor since techs and aides did basic strength testing first; mostly I sat unattended. No x-ray or MRI was done. He recommended surgery on elbow and wrist to transpose the nerve and said I would be deformed if I didn't do it and that physical therapy would not work. I asked how he knew this and he said he had seen this 1000 times. Still, he called in a physical therapy script which helped but did not cure. The place was dirty and noisy and I could hear the PA say through the closed door "I don't know what to do with her." At the end of the visit the doctor got up without saying a word or looking back and walked out.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

My experience was very positive. I fractured my wrist very badly. Had my appt on Monday morning and surgery was scheduled for 4 pm Monday. I like the surgery center is right there with a very friendly staff. I healed quickly and have no problems. I think he is the best surgeon. The reason I selected him to fix my fracture is that he saved a man's hand that had gone to another surgeon in OKC that became infected. He is very quiet and no very talkative, but very professional. Because he has a plastic surgeon background, he made the stitches very small and the scar healed without being so noticeable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Not welcoming, not personable, cold, doesn't care what patient has to say. DO NOT GO

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Actually probably the best plastic surgeon in the state if not the country. Very well qualified and extremely intelligent.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I would avoid this doctor. There are better ones in OKC.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Mehdi N. Adham's Credentials

• Farsi

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)