Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Wojtanowski

Dr. Wojtanowski did my face lift. I am very disappointed, I have 2 large spot on my head where he stitched and left me bald spots. My neck has a large muscle budging out. My forehead still has creases, when I went home it was smooth but after 2 weeks my creases were back. I paid for a forehead lift, it looks the same a waste of money and he won't do anything about it. He used two different nurses who pull my cheeks to my ears one side looks great the other lose. One eyelid higher then the other. I am so disappointed and he does double talk telling me it makes it look natural. I didn't paid for natural I paid for a lift. He should not use 2 different nurses to pull each side.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Experienced plastic surgeon with compassion. Excellent staff . I would recommend dr Wojtanowski without reservation . Five stars all the way around

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

He did my tummy tuck and did an excellent job have referred many friends whom are just as happy

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

He is an excellent cosmetic surgeon. I highly recommend him for all of your cosmetic surgery needs. If I can ever afford it, I will definitely be back in to see him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Michael H. Wojtanowski's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company