Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Barone

I totally agree with the negative comments on him. The first appointment they make you feel as a princess and fawn over you. There's a huge push for buying their ridiculously priced skin care products (they don't actually work btw). After the first procedure, that's when the wait times are 1-3 hours with absolutely no consideration of the patient's time. Also the staff is condescending and totally fake. Dr Barone is clueless when it comes to fillers/Botox. Save your money and time!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction in January. My husband has been to almost all my appointments and we are very pleased with my results 6 months out. Dr. Barone was very professional and provided emotional/positive support for us during a difficult time. The staff was very friendly and easy to contact and always responded within a reasonable time. We never had more than a 20 minute wait. Dr. Barone and his Staff have been a blessing to our family. I'm finally feeling whole again!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Barone and his staff are wonderful. I had fraxel and filler and I am 50 - now people say I look 30 - Thanks I am so happy and they are always willing to help you anytime!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Had fantastic experience with Dr.Barrone amd his staff. I had my entire face done at the age of 57-could not be more pleased with the results. Have been told by many people I look like I am in my late 30's (unsolicited comments). He is a perfectionist and I couldnt be more pleased with the results.Dr.Barrone is very personable and is genuinely concerned and I felt truly cared about. I feel his prices were in league with other docs for this surgery and I highly recommend him to anyone needing correcting or elective surgery.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Barone is the best surgeon available. He changes lives. The man is a wizard. The staff is great and very caring. You cannot find a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I had breast augmentation in 1998 - had to pay for several corrections. First, wrong size implant (one breast larger than the other, very noticeable). Second surgery - again, different sizes with major rippling. Third surgery - well lets just say, I couldn't afford another correction so I stuck with that one. Third times a charm sort of. I wanted a full C, never happened. He doesn't like one to be critical, when you notice things that are obviously flawed with his work, you are told "you can't have perfection", that is when his nice bedside manner changes. If someone wants to walk around with a B cup on the right, and a C on the left, so be it, I though didn't care for that look. Also, if you want a C cup, you better tell him you want a D, he likes to go small. I never felt he listened to me. Wasn't worth the money or my time. Waiting 2 hours to see him for 5 minutes - just isn't right. Maybe things would be different at his practice if he didn't take so many patients on.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I am surprised to read the other reviews. My experience with Dr. Barone has been a blessing. I had bad work done by another DR and DR Barone fixed what I thought was unfixable and gave me previous surgery discounts even though I had never been there. His work on my body and face has been outstanding. He was very aggressive with my face and I had no idea what to expect and look 20 years younger and much prettier than before. It is true. I guess I got the good deal. He is expensive but I tried the discount route and regretted it. I have waited longer than I would like but in my opinion, he is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

I have never waited LESS than 1.5 hours for an appointment, with the exception of my very first appointment. When you're being wooed you feel like the proverbial princess. When I call to ask if he is running "on time", the staff says yes. I arrive to find that the waiting room is full of people, many in misery, waiting to see the doctor. It is usually a 1-2 hour wait. Seems rude to me. After spending a considerable amount (for my wallet) I am far from satisfied with my appearance. Barone pushed (and pushed and pushed) for injections in my lips. I finally agreed, though I insisted that any and all work look understated and natural. My lips were (and still are) HIDEOUS! It has been MONTHS and I am STILL embarrassed to be seen in public (and I have a very public job!) His response to my concerns? "Hmmmm" and then a chuckle with his staff. My other treatments have been satisfactory, but NOT worth the price. He is NOT worth the New York rates that he charges.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

BEWARE!! Dr. is a ****! He lets pt's go with broken implants 6 months with claiming they are from CA takes time to arrive, it is a lie! Lets you wait 6 hrs for appt when you arrive. Trys to mask his work, puts 2 different implants in to prevent risk of correcting his negligence on the scar tissue, caved ribs, intertwined implant in ribs due to waiting 6 mos to fix. Dr has rep at hospitals of destroying pt medical records. When suit was filed for pt neglect/care, malpractice, all med. records from dt. of implant breaking fwd were destroyed by Frank Barone. His brother is a lawyer and covers for him well! Amputates nipples off his female pts FOR NO GOOD CAUSE! Dr hd case in criminal ct. toledo oh dismissed as pt was unable to pay expert witness! DO NOT EVER GO TO HIM HE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER! A operation that should have been 5 grand cost a hundered and 18 surgeries were performed. Other surgeons have corrected his negligence! Dr. Hunyadi Toledo Hosp. is best in this State!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Be prepared to wait 2-3 hours before you even are seen by the doctor. Once he comes into the office he stays for about 10 minutes and sends you on your way. I was not too pleased with my surgery I had. I am unhappy with the size differences in my breast as I was there to receive a breast reduction. I felt as thought I was treated as a secondary patient because I was not a repeat patient. It seemed as though I was waisting his time. Make sure you research your doctors before committing yourself to one. Shop around!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Frank E. Barone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1980)