Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Jensen

I have had tumor removed from my eye on the outside of lower lid along with extra tissue, and laser surgery. First time in my life to have this done with the extra tissue removed from my lower lids did not know that would exist that type of surgery. I would recommend Dr. Jensen and his staff because I as a retired nurse see that they are team players and you would want that especially on a surgical atmosphere. I love them all of them they done such a wonderful job on my eyes that I look like I am 20 years younger according to my husband. We are very thankful for Dr. Jensen and his staff and recommend them who would want pockets of tissue removed from lower eyes (bilateral lower lid blepharoplasty) We think Dr. Jensen is very percise surgeon with a bedside manner very happy with the results and so is my husband I would recommend Dr. Jensen and staff and I will do that if someone should ask me. We Thank you personally Dr. Jensen and Staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I had a tummy tuck years ago and I still couldn't be more pleased. I have an appt for an upper and lower eye job and the skin rejuv. I am excited and can't wait to see the results from these.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

THE FOREVER FACE LIFT -WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE FACELIFT OR FOREVER FACE LIFT --NO DIFFERENCE --I WENT TO DR .JENSEN FOR EVALUATION TO CORRECT UNDERNEATH MY CHIN --I DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS GOING TO PUT FAT INJECTIONS IN MY FACE UNTIL AFTER SURGERY --MY HUSBAND TOLD ME ON THE WAY HOME --NOW I HAVE BAGS UNDER MY EYES AND WRINKLES THAT I NEVER HAD , THE FAT IN MY CHEEKS WHEN I SMILE YOU CAN SEE THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES --ASK ABOUT MY UPPER EYE LID --WHEN I GOT OUT OF SURGERY IT UNDERNEATH THE EYE --THAT DID NOT NEED IT ---I DID HAVE A WRINKE IN MY FACE WHEN WENT TO HIM--I HAVE A STITCH READY TO COME OUT LEFT SIDE OF CHEEK--DO NOT HAVE FAT INJECTIONS PUT IN YOUR FACE---RESEARCH --NOW UNDERNEATH MY EYES SWELL AND TURN BLACK--I HAVE ALWAYS HAD BEAUTIFUL SKIN-- I WISH NEVER SAW THAT OFFICE --I WAS OVER CHARGED AND HAD TO GO THRU STRESS OF HAVING CORRECT BY OFFICE PERSON.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Love Dr Jensen!!! He's an artist. Just did my BA and beautiful natural results. My family and friends can't believe how natural the results are, and I'm only 10 days post operative... which is what I wad going for. I will continue my relationship with Dr Jensen for any/all future Cosmetic needs. And now, so will my family and friends. He restored my Confidence and balanced my figure completely. Oh and his nurse Jodi is the absolute best nurse I have ever seen! Love her!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I love him!!! He made me look and feel like I did pre kiddos but better!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Read the reviews and decide. I wonder who writes the good reviews. In my opinion Dr. Jensen is a horrible surgeon. The scars he made on my face are hideous and very visible to the world (he told me only my hairdresser would ever know I'd had facial surgery -- totally not the case). I did not need the extensive work he talked me in to. He's quite a salesman. I think he gets away with being a bad surgeon because of the private nature of his business. I have known 4 people who have gone to him and all were very upset with the results. Like the other review said: RUN from this office. RUN RUN RUN as far away as possible. (Dr. Jensen told me he was not accepted to medical school but his friends talked the school into letting him in! In my opinion they made a big mistake: He should not have been allowed in!) The staff was unprofessional. They talked about other patients in front of me, they praced around the office in their "dress up day" (every Friday) clothes, and gave me an anesthetic I told them I did not tolerate. It's sad this office is in business.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I had gone to Dr. Jensen for a procedure that should have been confidential and professional. Not only did I require 2 follow up surgeries to correct his mistake, my procedure was discussed in a social arena in front of mutual friends from one of his staff members. I had a successful surgery by another surgeon after I allowed Dr. Jensen to unsuccessfully attempt to correct the first surgery (my mistake, hard lesson), and of course file a HIPPA violation complaint against his practice. This was not my normal style/respone, as I understand cosmetic surgery is a risk and often (not always) elective. However, adding insult to injury by allowing his staff to violate patient confidentiality was beyond shocking. My complaint was responded with a patronizing letter from Dr. Jensen that essentially said it was my word against his staff member's. I was treated horribly. I DO NOT recommend this practice at all. Not only does Dr. Jensen offer procedures his competency doesn't cover, but his staff is grossly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I have had two different facial procedures by Dr. Jensen, he is very professional, & caring, the staff is very kind, yes I would recommend Dr. Jensen to any one. I am so pleased with my surgery.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Jensen and staff, my experience very caring staff, they made me feel comfortable, and Dr. Jensen confident, warm, yet very professional. Sometimes they run late because patients run late, ask questions they have a need to know many things, Dr. Jensen takes the time to answer.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

my first time with surgery am very pleased great doctor and staff i would recomend dr.Jensen to anyone

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Robert M. Jensen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)