Dr. Lori L. Cherup

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Cherup

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Cherup. This procedure changed my life. The results are perfection. I now have the correct size breasts for my body. Dr. Cherup and her staff are amazing to work with. I highly recommend Dr, Cherup for any of your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I was severely mangled by this woman. A long time friend of mine had her face burned during laser hair removal at this office. Another friend also had a botched surgery by Cherup, we found out that we had this in common a little while after we met and couldn't believe the sad coincidence. I have no idea how she still has a license let alone receives so many positive reviews.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

From scheduling my appointments and surgery, to follow up appointments and anything in between, my experience was excellent. Dr. Cherup is an absolute gem; a no nonsense, perfectionist who wants nothing but the best for you. She is up front, real and personable. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Lori Cherup is very professional and talented. Her work is outstanding! I would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Everyone was so friendly and put me at ease immediately. Never did I feel nervous or frightened. The staff was great, and I love Dr. Cherub. Very happy with my results. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Cherup is a wonderful doctor and did a fantastic job. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I am very disappointed with Dr. Cherup's skills. She performed a "correcting" breast augmentation on me. She did what she felt I needed when I was under. I am so cut up, and my breast look nothing like what I was hoping for. I would never recommend her to anyone. Save yourself a lot of time & find another surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cherup and her staff. Everyone is very accommodating and super friendly. Dr. Cherup even came in on a Saturday just to take out my drain tubes. I honestly don't have one bad thing to say. She treats me like family.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I had a condition known as Rhinophyma, which stemmed from Rosacea and made my nose look terrible. It was red, bulbous, and painful. I tried to have this surgery done for over a year, but, due to a medical condition which makes general anesthesia difficult for me, I could not get any surgeon to perform the procedure. Dr. Cherup, persisted in putting all of the appropriate doctors and techniques in place so that this procedure could be done. The surgery was a huge success. Even recovery was easier than expected. Dr. Cherup and her staff are not only professional but caring and compassionate. She did a fantastic job of making my nose look normal again. All of my friends and family are amazed at the difference in my appearance. I would recommend Dr. Cherup to anyone seeking any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Lori is great all the office people are very nice too. My tummy tuck was very nicely done. I had a little more pain than I expected but it was haddle nicely. Would tell anyone to use Dr lori cherup she is very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Lori L. Cherup's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)