Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Cherup

Dr. Cherup spent time listening and then went above and beyond during surgery to get me the result I asked for. She came into the office on a Saturday to do my follow up and paid attention to my concerns and pain. My experience with doctor Cherup made me feel like a VIP.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Cherup has done a wonderful job with my surgeries associated with Basel Cell condition. Her staff and office facilities are top notch and would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Everyone in the office is very professional from the consult, pre-op, OR, post-op, follow-ups; I have been very happy! I'm so happy I chose Dr. Cherup and her team! I love my results and the process along the way has made it as easy as possible!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Cher up did a wonderful job! I could not be happier with my results. My husband enjoys them as well.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

It was great, as always. The receptionist is wonderful, she knows me by name and greets me immediately. The entire staff is nice, professional and always accommodating. Dr. Cherup is a wonderful doctor, did a great surgery that helped me medically. I am looking forward to working with them again in the next few months.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Cherup. She listened to exactly what I wanted and treated me with kindness and respect. I felt completely comfortable from the first consultation. I will never regret my choice to go to Radiance.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

TERRIBLE!!!! she put a HOLE in my SEPTUM!! my nose will collapse if I do not get it fixed correctly. She does not know what she is doing. Please AVOID at all costs. She performed a BOTCHED surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr Cherup. I have had 10 years of helll from having bilateral mastectomies and horrible reconstruction that left me open with wound to be packed for years. I saw countless plastic surgeons and supposedly the best at UPMC whom were not able to do anything to help close the wounds so I become depressed and hopeless and gave up any hope of ever having my wounds closed. I had a horrible body image. I decided to give it one more try and went to see Dr Cherup 2 years ago and with 1 surgery she closed the wounds to my breast flaps and they never reopened. I then waited 2 years to be sure that these wounds would not open again and because I was terrified to have anything more done because of my past experience. I saw Dr Cherup in June 2016 and within 1 month I was scheduled for surgery. She not only gave me breasts that I feel very proud of she performed liposuction and fixed a hernia that was blown off again by those great UPMC Drs. I am 1 month post op and have never felt better about my body. Dr Cherup is a true artist with an amazing eye and ability to create a body I could only dream of. I will be honest at first she can come across intimidating and tells you what she thinks and holds nothing back which was a little scary. But that lion exterior is just a front for one of the kindest , sweetest woman I have ever met. She truly has a heart of gold and I believe she does this work because of people like me who are depressed and hopeless and she is able to give you a new view on life. I am so excited about my future. I'm not ashamed to have my husband see me without clothes on. Unless you have been through something like this you couldn't understand and no looks aren't everything but when you have everything that makes you a woman taken away it changes you and I know Dr Cherup understands that. I truly love this woman and will always have aspecial spot in my heart for her as she gave me back my sense of being a woman. If I call with questions she calls me back personally. Thank you Dr Cherup. I love you you are amazing and talented and kind.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Wonderful treatment from start to finish of procedure. Everyone working at Radiance is extremely kind and makes you feel very comfortable - Dr. Cherup is the best, and the only doctor I would see! I don't have any negative feedback what so ever!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

My last experience wasn't the best with her esticition She constantly kept looking in the mirror ,very annoying. ..Also the fillers and botox each time she does things so differently.She had me lay down while doing jowl lines and not only did I have 2 very noticeable lumps thar stayed for months but the filler was placed in the wrong place because I wasn't standing like the times before .on my forehead I also had a larger lump above my eyebrow and my left eyelid drooped....Susan was very indifferent to everything she did and said okay where do you want the last syringe. I want help showing me what I need.Also she forgot to do both lips she did only bottom but I was charged the same.Im not confrontational and I would never go back there...Susan has treated 2 friends of mine equally making them feel like it was a big hurry for her to be done.My friend Cheri also did not get both lips enhanced she forgot the top lip as well but Cheri asked her to complete it properly.Cheri refused to ever go back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Lori L. Cherup's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Sask Health