Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Cherup

My last experience wasn't the best with her esticition She constantly kept looking in the mirror ,very annoying. ..Also the fillers and botox each time she does things so differently.She had me lay down while doing jowl lines and not only did I have 2 very noticeable lumps thar stayed for months but the filler was placed in the wrong place because I wasn't standing like the times before .on my forehead I also had a larger lump above my eyebrow and my left eyelid drooped....Susan was very indifferent to everything she did and said okay where do you want the last syringe. I want help showing me what I need.Also she forgot to do both lips she did only bottom but I was charged the same.Im not confrontational and I would never go back there...Susan has treated 2 friends of mine equally making them feel like it was a big hurry for her to be done.My friend Cheri also did not get both lips enhanced she forgot the top lip as well but Cheri asked her to complete it properly.Cheri refused to ever go back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was very pleased with how well I was treated before I went in for my breast reduction surgery. All the nurses treated me very kindly and attended to anything that I needed.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

It was an amazing experience. My quality of life is so much better, I have the confidence to go out to jobs that I never would've dreamed of!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I am now 9 weeks post-op from my breast augmentation/breast lift and I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Cherup and her staff were amazing through the whole process from the initial consultation to my final appointment. Already my scars are fading dramatically and my breasts look natural on my body.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My experience with Lori Cherup and her staff was excellent. Dr. Cherup did a wonderful job with my breast reduction. The staff is friendly and kind. The office has a welcoming feel to it. Dr. Cherup's staff worked with my insurance and quickly got my procedure approved. Everything was explained to me so I knew exactly what was going to happen. The results are amazing. My back no longer aches constantly. I sleep better at night and have stopped snoring. My new breasts look amazing! The only reason I gave 4 stars on wait time was because on my first visit I did have to wait almost an hour to be seen. However, every other time I was there I was seen immediately.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had a great experience at Radiance Plastic Surgery Center on 08/27/15. Everyone was top notch in both being professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Cherub is great and a wonderful person. Beautiful place, I feel like I am at a resort when I visit!! 5 stars all the way!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I recently had breast surgery (latissimus flap) as reconstruction from a mastectomy due to breast cancer. I also had a reduction procedure on the other breast at the same time to preserve balance on the two sides. My surgery was done by Dr. Lori Cherup at St. Clair Hospital. The hospital staff was great and Dr. Cherup was extremely attentive and reassuring. She visited me daily in the hospital and called me by phone each evening. She kept my family members well-informed. I have been extremely impressed with her treatment, her attention to me, and with the results. Would I recommend her? Absolutely!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

This is my second time having Dr. Cherup work on me. I have to say she is the best of the best and I will go back to her as along as she continues to practice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr lori Cherup is amazing she is an awesome doctor she knows what she is doing and she has a great perspective into what to do with what you are unhappy about yourself I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Stay away from her she was dropping f bombs tto me because she was upset I wasn't satisfied with my procedure

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Lori L. Cherup's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare