Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Cherup

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr Cherup. I have had 10 years of helll from having bilateral mastectomies and horrible reconstruction that left me open with wound to be packed for years. I saw countless plastic surgeons and supposedly the best at UPMC whom were not able to do anything to help close the wounds so I become depressed and hopeless and gave up any hope of ever having my wounds closed. I had a horrible body image. I decided to give it one more try and went to see Dr Cherup 2 years ago and with 1 surgery she closed the wounds to my breast flaps and they never reopened. I then waited 2 years to be sure that these wounds would not open again and because I was terrified to have anything more done because of my past experience. I saw Dr Cherup in June 2016 and within 1 month I was scheduled for surgery. She not only gave me breasts that I feel very proud of she performed liposuction and fixed a hernia that was blown off again by those great UPMC Drs. I am 1 month post op and have never felt better about my body. Dr Cherup is a true artist with an amazing eye and ability to create a body I could only dream of. I will be honest at first she can come across intimidating and tells you what she thinks and holds nothing back which was a little scary. But that lion exterior is just a front for one of the kindest , sweetest woman I have ever met. She truly has a heart of gold and I believe she does this work because of people like me who are depressed and hopeless and she is able to give you a new view on life. I am so excited about my future. I'm not ashamed to have my husband see me without clothes on. Unless you have been through something like this you couldn't understand and no looks aren't everything but when you have everything that makes you a woman taken away it changes you and I know Dr Cherup understands that. I truly love this woman and will always have aspecial spot in my heart for her as she gave me back my sense of being a woman. If I call with questions she calls me back personally. Thank you Dr Cherup. I love you you are amazing and talented and kind.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Wonderful treatment from start to finish of procedure. Everyone working at Radiance is extremely kind and makes you feel very comfortable - Dr. Cherup is the best, and the only doctor I would see! I don't have any negative feedback what so ever!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

My last experience wasn't the best with her esticition She constantly kept looking in the mirror ,very annoying. ..Also the fillers and botox each time she does things so differently.She had me lay down while doing jowl lines and not only did I have 2 very noticeable lumps thar stayed for months but the filler was placed in the wrong place because I wasn't standing like the times before .on my forehead I also had a larger lump above my eyebrow and my left eyelid drooped....Susan was very indifferent to everything she did and said okay where do you want the last syringe. I want help showing me what I need.Also she forgot to do both lips she did only bottom but I was charged the same.Im not confrontational and I would never go back there...Susan has treated 2 friends of mine equally making them feel like it was a big hurry for her to be done.My friend Cheri also did not get both lips enhanced she forgot the top lip as well but Cheri asked her to complete it properly.Cheri refused to ever go back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was very pleased with how well I was treated before I went in for my breast reduction surgery. All the nurses treated me very kindly and attended to anything that I needed.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

It was an amazing experience. My quality of life is so much better, I have the confidence to go out to jobs that I never would've dreamed of!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I am now 9 weeks post-op from my breast augmentation/breast lift and I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Cherup and her staff were amazing through the whole process from the initial consultation to my final appointment. Already my scars are fading dramatically and my breasts look natural on my body.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My experience with Lori Cherup and her staff was excellent. Dr. Cherup did a wonderful job with my breast reduction. The staff is friendly and kind. The office has a welcoming feel to it. Dr. Cherup's staff worked with my insurance and quickly got my procedure approved. Everything was explained to me so I knew exactly what was going to happen. The results are amazing. My back no longer aches constantly. I sleep better at night and have stopped snoring. My new breasts look amazing! The only reason I gave 4 stars on wait time was because on my first visit I did have to wait almost an hour to be seen. However, every other time I was there I was seen immediately.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had a great experience at Radiance Plastic Surgery Center on 08/27/15. Everyone was top notch in both being professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Cherub is great and a wonderful person. Beautiful place, I feel like I am at a resort when I visit!! 5 stars all the way!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I recently had breast surgery (latissimus flap) as reconstruction from a mastectomy due to breast cancer. I also had a reduction procedure on the other breast at the same time to preserve balance on the two sides. My surgery was done by Dr. Lori Cherup at St. Clair Hospital. The hospital staff was great and Dr. Cherup was extremely attentive and reassuring. She visited me daily in the hospital and called me by phone each evening. She kept my family members well-informed. I have been extremely impressed with her treatment, her attention to me, and with the results. Would I recommend her? Absolutely!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

This is my second time having Dr. Cherup work on me. I have to say she is the best of the best and I will go back to her as along as she continues to practice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Lori L. Cherup's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford