Ratings for Dr. Richard Glunk

What I can comment on is my own surgery alone but as a whole Dr Glunk is a 10!! He was very good!! I would highly recommend him!!! From his fee schedule to bedside manner, he is the best hands down! If I ever needed any other type of PS I would fly back to PA to him. I think first it's his knowledge and skills that sold me but his way is so comforting and down to earth!! He gave me one excellent boob job!! THE BEST!! You can rest assured that should u choose Dr G as your PS, you will receive first class treatment. As for any reservations due to the ONE unfortunate situation, Dr G is more than willing to explain and answer any questions. ONE incident in 20 years is actually good news to me. Almost every call I made to his office, he answered the phone. He could always be reached and did everything in his power to make me comfortable. He is a true perfectionist and it shows. I had 700cc via nipple and I have no sign of a surgery ever being done. 5*****Thank You!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Glunk met me off hours to examine my ruptured implant. An infection had spread and he made sure to make it his top priority to have surgery the next day. This was on his day off. He was concerned and made me realize the seriousness of the situation. I felt he cared for my well being and was doing everything he could to make sure that I was taken care of. I recommend him as a surgen and caregiver.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Excellent plastic surgeon! Great result. Dr. Glunk and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Glunk and his staff are top notch from the reception area, nurses, assistants and the wonderful doc himself. As someone who is not easy to please and requires a high standard of care and bedside manner, I was thoroughly satisfied with all aspects of the Glunk team. Dr. Glunk is very skilled, knowledgeable, friendly, personable and kind. I look forward to my next visit in October!! Thank you again to the Glunk team :-)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Excellent work. Very talented doctor and the staff is always friendly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Seemed very eager to have me come in for a consult. But before I went in for the appointment I found out he made a mistake which resulted in the death of an 18 year old. The family was awarded $15 million for his mistakes. Keep that in mind. http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/11/14/Court-upholds-jurys-20-million-award/UPI-81221289767464/

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

If I could rate a 0 across the board I would. I find it rather odd that the other people posting comments about how wonderful Dr. Glunk is fail to acknowledge the first comment posted. This is for you Mrs. Fledderman because I will never forget Amy. Google his name or Google Amy to find out the truth of this 'doctor'. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi5tfx_did-dr-glunk-try-to-bribe-a-rabbi_news

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

My recent surgery with Dr. Glunk was a wonderful experience. Dr. Glunk was so helpful in the consultations before the surgery and took time to answer any questions I had. On the day of the surgery, he was on time and very reassuring even though I was a little bit nervous. After my surgery, I had some problems with some swelling and Dr. Glunk actually returned to the hospital, long after he had left for the evening, just to help me. I felt so taken care of and I really felt that he always had my best interest at heart. After the surgery, he was available to me 24/7 for any problems or concerns that I had. I would recommend Dr. Glunk to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. His staff is incredibly friendly and so helpful. Everytime I called the office, I was able to speak to someone right away. This was such a wonderful experience for me and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! I highly recommend Dr. Glunk.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Richard Glunk's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1982)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio