Dr. Francis R. Johns

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Francis R. Johns

Excellent professionalism and kindness. I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Very professional atmosphere. Very pleased with results!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Johns is a fantstic plastic surgeon. He did a great job and was very professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Had tummy tuck the Dr and staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr.Johns is truly an artist! My breast were very uneven; now they are Perfect! I've seen many before and after pics from different surgeons and was concerned my boobs were going to be big but still uneven. I now have the breast's I've always wanted!! Now, as for his staff in the office...they are not very pleasant at all. They gave me the run around a couple times on different things. I just called this morning w/ questions on breast massage and was put on hold so they could "review" my file and then was told that the nurse was out,and to call back Monday. No one in that office can answer my question! Really! I really hate calling that office because i know that I'm going to be in sour mode after! All in all I love Dr.Johns but he really should get some new staff. If you're paying all of this money the people at the office should also be kind,caring and helpful like the Doctor they are representing is!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

He's the best! Couldn't be happier with my results and my whole experience with Dr. Johns - great bedside manner, and really took the time to address my concerns. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

He is the best! perfectionist. had breast reduction and hernia repair at same time bothe turned out wonderful breasts are fantastic. go to him and no one else

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Johns is a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Since 2001, he has been practicing plastic surgery in the Pittsburgh area. During this time, he has performed over 6,000 plastic and cosmetic surgical procedures. He has received numerous regional and national research awards and has over 20 publications to his credit regarding facial and breast surgery. His practice focuses on facial, breast & body contouring, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Johns believes that the purpose of plastic surgery is to `correct an anomalous feature, harmonize bodily proportions, and rejuvenate aged or damaged tissues'. His goal is to earn your trust and address your concerns in a safe and individualized manner.

• English

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA