Ratings for Dr. W. John Suber

He is arogant, treats staff like they are below him unless you are young and pretty,

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I wouldn't wish this man on my worst enemy. Absolutely horrible experience that I'm still paying for 7 years later.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Suber is not only very smart and skilled, but compassionate. He gave me hope during my breast reconstruction. He cares, and sometimes that means everything when faced with a disease that robs you of your dignity. He came highly recommended, and my opinion has not changed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

He is very nice. He knows about his craft and he speaks in a way that I can understand. I am very happy after the breast surgery. All the people think that I am natural without surgery before. I will go back to him again. I am from Columbia and he speaks Spanish to me to make me more comfortable. I was glad to find a doctor who cares to speak Spanish to me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Great guy. Great plastic surgeon. Phenomenal beside manner. Very good follow through. He made me feel like I was the most import ant patient he had. (Oh and this may not be professional, but he is very easy on the eyes as well! lol)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Whoa. What a fluke this other review is. I am a weight loss patient and have had 3 separate surgeries from him, my niece (before I met him) had a dog bite injury repaired by him in the ER, and quite a few of my "fellow gastric bypass" buddies have used him (tummy tuck, breast surgery, arm lift, facelift). And he is just AWESOME!! He has the best bedside manner of any physician I have seen. He's funny, easy going, but very detail oriented about surgery. I honestly think this other review is some sort of fluke, purposeful disinformation or this person is confusing Dr. Suber with another plastic surgeon. He is just the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. W. John Suber's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1993)