Ratings for Dr. Jeanne A. Scanland

Dr. Scanland and her staff are the friendliest and most professional staff ever. They helped me free more than 20 years of praying to get a breast reduction. I've gotten physical ability back to do the simplest if tasks.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Scanland has performed two breast augmentations for me over a sixteen year period. She is exceptional in her work and she gives her patients the time, information, and advice needed for their surgery. She takes time to hear the patient's needs and concerns and then she determines what is needed for the best possible results. I have been more than thrilled with both of my surgeries. Dr. Scanlan is truly trustworthy and exceptional in her work.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

My daughter the age 15 had a issue that required not only a knowledgeable gifted surgeon but a feeling caring and concerned dedicated doctor. We found all that and more in Dr Scanland. We will never be able to express how she handled my child as an adult and every cosideration was given her as a participant in decisions and equip with information. Every thing went great. Thanks just seems so shallow. But it is all I have to give to someone who helped us so much.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I chose to have breast reduction surgery and chose Dr. Scanland based on a recommendation from a friend. I am so glad I went with her! She is very knowledgable and puts you at complete ease! Her staff is so very nice - you just fall in love with all of them! Dr. Scanland is very professional and it's obvious she is a perfectionist and takes pride in what she does - making women feel better about themselves!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

This was my first surgery, of any kind, ever! So I was a little worried, and for no reason! Dr. Scanland did wonderful! She did lipo of my lower back. It is smooth, and better than I had expected! Dr. Scanland is a remarkable woman with many accomplishments, extensive education, and a ton of success stories. She is double board certified. I look up to Dr. Scanland as a role model. Also, her staff is great! They're so fun and personable. After just your first visit, they will have known your name. I am so happy with my choice. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Scanland is the perfect blend of skill and empathy! I came to her after seeing great results for several members of my immediate family. Dr. Scanland is skilled in the latest, cutting-edge techniques. Both she and her staff are extremely conscientious in follow up. This includes both pre- & post- op verbal & written communication. At no time was I in extreme pain and my results are great. I continue to receive compliments on my enhancements and will recommend Dr. Scanland to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Scanland and her staff were more wonderful than I could have even imagined. They were so informative and helpful and really make you feel welcome from the moment you step in the door. They are comforting and always know how to set your mind at ease when confronted with any worries or concerns you may have. I was also extremely pleased with my results, and I highly recommend going to her for anyone in need of these kinds of services in the future.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

She is very professional and performed the services with utmost care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I have had laser, chemical peels, FSD light therapy, fillers, botox and breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Scanland. She is a very skilled doctor and surgeon and I highly recommend her. I have been very pleased with her and her office staff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr Scanland is excellent. She really takes time to explain the procedure and answers all questions patiently.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Jeanne A. Scanland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1982)

AARP