Dr. Kelly E. Tjelmeland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kelly E. Tjelmeland

Dr Tjelmeland and his staff are exceptional! Dr Tjelmeland replaced my previous breast implants and improved the look of my breasts tremendously! My breasts are now much softer and more natural looking and I couldn't be happier. I've had several other procedures performed by Dr Tjelmeland over the last few years and the results are amazing every time! I've had several laser treatments for rosacea from his esthetician Stephanie, also with fantastic results. Combining those treatments with the Botox I receive from Cindy, my face looks younger, less wrinkled, and has a dewy glow that has been impossible to achieve without their expertise! Dr Tjelmeland and his staff are truly exceptional...from the sweet front office ladies to the patient and calming surgery nurses. I have a great experience every time I visit Meridian. I recommend Dr Tjelmeland to my family, friends and anyone who is looking for a great cosmetic surgeon! I would never let anyone else perform my cosmetic procedures!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have had several procedures completed by Dr. Tjelmeland over the last eight years. I have received nothing but exceptional care from him and his staff. My body has been transformed. He has fixed my asymmetrical breast by doing a breast augmentation and lift. He also got rid of my stomach and the extra hip plumpness with an abdominoplasty and liposuction. The results have been amazing. I have also had several laser treatments to help with sun damage. My skin has never looked better thanks to Dr. Tjelmeland and his staff. I have recommended him to many of my family and friends and will continue to. I will definitely use him in the future.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Tjelmeland and his wonderful staff have been great to me. I have been coming to Meridian for a few years now and couldn't be more satisfied. Dr. Tjelmeland has given me more confidence by helping me troubleshoot certain areas of my body that I needed help with. I have always exercised, but sometimes due to kids and age...things just change :0). I recommend if your looking for a kind and caring place to have surgery, this place and Dr. Tjelmeland are the best in town. No regrets...Tummy tuck, lipo and breast implants few years ago. Now I focus more on skin care and aging. Heck, even if I didn't have a thing done anymore, I would still stop by to say hi. Nice staff and nurses.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I have had multiple laser treatments from his esthetician as well as cool sculpting. I also use their skin care products. I've had wonderful results. Not one thing to complain about. His staff is amazing. They are always friendly and professional. Dr. Tjemeland is very knowledgeable in his field. He has a great personality. Very down to earth. I always feel comfortable speaking to him and knowing that he knows exactly what he's doing. Never have any doubt on his decisions. I feel like he will tell you exactly what procedures you need or don't need. He's not in it for just the money. He genuinely is there to help you look and feel great about yourself! I will definitely refer him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I have had several lazer procedures, botox, and cool sculpting, and I 'm very happy with the results. Dr. Tjelmeland, and staff are very friendly, and knowledgeable. I was very impressed that he is very precise with everything performed. I definitely will continue to see him, and highly recommend him and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Tjelmeland for several years now and while appointments can run behind at times, it's always been worth the wait - he's straightforward, a good listener, and both he and his staff *always* takes the time to listen to any concerns I may have and any reassurance I may need. His esthetician Stefanie and PA Cindy are wonderful ladies who have taken very good care of my skin via Botox, Laser Treatments and Injections. The results are wonderful, I get a compliment on my skin at least once a week, and I'm always excited to hear what new treatment they have available. Dr. Tjelmeland performed traditional liposuction on several different areas over the years, and I've been pleased with the results. But most recently he told me about the "cool sculpting" method, which is quicker, and doesn't require surgery (two things I'm happy about). I decided to have my abdomen done, and I'm so glad I did - the results were *spectacular.* No matter how much exercise I've done, I've never been able to achieve a flat stomach. I love each of my results and will continue to stay on as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Tjelmeland performed a removal and replacement of my breast implants along with injections to my face and a little bit of liposuction to my hips and tummy. I couldn't be happier with my outcome of all procedures. The staff has always been great as well. I see Cindy every 3 months for Botox. It's amazing what Dr. Tj did with just a few injections. I look several years younger but no one can tell I had anything done. The surgery center staff was very calming the day of surgery as well. Always a great experience when I go there. Very very pleased with my new body and the subtle changes with my face.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Tjemeland has performed several procedures for me. I have had a tummy tuck with lipo suction, micro dermabrasion, and botox. I will be having my old implants removed at the end of the month replacing them with a smaller implant. Also I will have liposuction to my lateral chest. I have always been more than pleased with Dr Tejemeland and his staff and facility.As an RN married to a physician I believe I have an inside track for finding I feel one of the best if not the best cosmetic physician in Austin. He has helped give this 50 something women and much more youthful appearance. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I was extremely impressed with my whole experience. From the initial visit, Dr. Tjelmeland was very professional and honest. After breast feeding and having kids, I knew I had some asymmetry and was told I needed a breast lift by another surgeon. Dr. Tjelmeland explained to me that I in fact did not need a breast lift but rather just needed to be patient after an augmentation to let my implants settle in. Immediately after surgery I was faced with what I had been warned about from him and his staff - basically breasts that just weren't what I had hoped to end up with. Now after almost 5 months, they are PERFECT! They are just what I wanted and I wouldn't change my decision for anything. I am ever so grateful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Well I am writing this review finally after several years after I had this doctor do rhinoplasty because it wasn't until now that I finally realized that he never did the work that he was supposed to. He fixed a dorsal hump (which looked terrible and "scooped out" - as he even put it) but never touched the tip. Why? I have no idea whatsoever. So now I have a very thin scooped out bridge and this makes the tip look all that much larger. My nose is upturned as well which looks quite weird and makes my upper lip look like it's a mile down from the base of my nose. You can still see a large scare where he opened my nose up and my nostrils are very crooked. His solution to one of these mistakes was to add more filler in the scooped part - which I tried once but of course it just made my nose bigger! Ridiculous. Also, the office staff is very stuck up and I should have known from the very unnatural appearance of their faces that it would not be a good experience. Live and learn I guess.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Kelly E. Tjelmeland's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)