Ratings for Dr. Michael Stephanides

Dr. Stephanides is a very kind and caring doctor. He spends an ample amount of time during the consultations, makes sure his patients know each and everything about their surgery. He is incredibly knowledgeable, and makes sure his patients feel comfortable and prepared. After surgery, he spends time making home visits and making sure his patients are happy with their outcome. He is truly an excellent doctor that I would recommend to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Michael Stephanides's response
Thank you so much for the kind review. I greatly appreciate the recommendations and always enjoy hearing from my patients.

Submitted January 11, 2016

November 20, 2015 In 2011, at, age 67, I decided I wanted to have a facelift. I scheduled several initial consultations wth local Plastic Surgeons, however, I did not feel that their recommendations were in alignment with my goals. My third appointment was with Dr Michael Stephanides, who was recommended to me by my neighbor. I first researched his education and experience. I knew he graduated from Stanford University, and spent years practicing alongside Dr Orcutt, who, prior to retirement, was the premiere plastic surgeon in Nashville. We met for over an hour, but I knew right away that he was the Dr I wanted to do my surgery. First of all, he spent a great deal of time asking me what my goals were, and actually listening to my story. I was adamant that I was not interested in an exaggerated or "pulled and stretched" look. I wanted soft and natural results that made me look on the outside as good as I was feeling on the inside. He assured me that the surgery would look and feel natural and that he could achieve the results I wanted. He also met with my husband to ensure he was on board with the plan, and that I had his support. I can only say that the entire experience was everything I hoped for, and much much more. Including two house calls he made to check on me after my surgery! Wow! Everyone, including total strangers, are surprised to learn my age, even today, four years later. My son, who was 44 at the time of my surgery, said I looked more his age than mine. More important than looking younger, I looked refreshed, and still just like myself, only better. We were so satisfied with the results that two years later, another family member also decided to have Dr Stephanides do a complete facelift. Once again, perfect results, and complete satisfaction! We can't say enough about his professionalism, his relaxed and friendly manner, and his amazing surgery skills. We are very grateful we found Dr Stephanides, and would definitely return to him for any future needs. I have referred several acquaintances to him, and would encourage anyone contemplating surgery to meet him. Judi Blondell Hardy Nashville TN

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Michael Stephanides's response
Hi Judi! Thank you so much for this very thoughtful review. I really enjoy getting to know my patients and am so happy that you love the outcome and had such a great experience. That is always my goal. Your kind words, mean a lot. Hope you have an excellent year!

Submitted January 11, 2016

I first met Dr.Stephanides when I had botched thyroid surgery--he did a wonderful job on my neck--since then have had other procedures done and recommended him to family members--we are all so pleased with our procedures--Dr. Stephanides is absolutely the best surgeon I have seen-- have many friends in Beverly Hills --their results cannot compare ---

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Michael Stephanides's response
Thank you so much for those kind words. I remember you and am so pleased that you are happy with your results. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr Stephanides is very caring and extremely professional. Knowledge in the business much better than others, He has corrected what another Doctor here in town left me with. The stitching is superbly done. The staff is caring and helpful and make you feel very comfortable. If having any Cosmetic Surgery in Nashville done this is the place to be if you really want satisfaction…….

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Michael Stephanides's response
That is so kind of you to say. I love all of my patients and greatly appreciate your feedback on me and my staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Michael Stephanides's response
I will always look after my patients. I appreciate you, your review and honesty. Hope to see you again.

Submitted October 19, 2015

I had a procedure done 12 years ago, I found that I had a dissolvable stitch left in both if my breast he removed one but refused to move other it causes very horrible pain and he has the audacity to tell me I must pay him to fix something he left in me as well as to Just live w it the problem started 2years ago and I can't believe his level of professionalism it sucks

Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

It has been almost 4 years since I went to Dr. Stephanides to have what I thought would be surgery on my neck to have it tightened. The out-patient surgery he proceeded to do was devastating. He assured me he would fix it and I unwisely lived with it until letting him 'revise' it one year later. He made the same mistake again only with even more devastating results---my parotid duct was injured and leaked saliva that then digested fat tissue in my cheek. I should have sued him out of business but because he was so nice and charming, I haven't and won't. However I would never recommend him to anyone for surgery, especially facial surgery. I am now going to New York for a series of very expensive surgeries to repair and graft tissue back onto my face. It is starting to look more normal, but my face will always show the scars and trauma of these two extremely incompetent surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I really liked Dr. Stephanides at first and still do. But have not been please with my results at all. It's been over a year now. I had a mini tummy, butt trans and lipo and I can't tell any difference. He was suppose to take roll out of my butt and didn't. Now he will do it but want's me to pay for hospital he also didn't pull my skin tight enough in my stomach. I don't feel like I should have to pay for hospial or any of that because he's the one that didn't do what he was suppose to do. I have just been very dissapointed in my results and I did everything he ask. When surgery was over on his behalf he is a very caring Dr. I just havent been pleased with his work.....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Words cannot describe the fantastic experience I had with Dr. Michael Stephanides and his wonderful staff. Every aspect of his practice is beyond compare, the office visits were always timely (No waiting an hour in the waiting room!) His compassion for his patients is rare, he personally made house calls to check on me after my surgery (as well as he did for another friend that used him for her face lift). I cannot say enough about what a positive experience his practce is and I am thrilled with my results1

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Michael Stephanides's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stephanides is a Stanford University trained, Board Certified plastic surgeon, who has been in practice for 15 years. After his training he was part of the faculty, in the division of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, at Stanford University, until 10 years ago when he moved to Nashville. He is currently one of the few highly qualified and skilled Nashville plastic surgeons that specialize in the complete spectrum of Cosmetic Surgery. We have a large number of patients from Nashville, as well as from out of town, and out of the country.

• French
  • Greek
  • English

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stephanides is a very kind and caring doctor. He spends an ample amount of time during the consultations, makes sure his patients know each and everything a..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "November 20, 2015 In 2011, at, age 67, I decided I wanted to have a facelift. I scheduled several initial consultations wth local Plastic Surgeons, however, ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr.Stephanides when I had botched thyroid surgery--he did a wonderful job on my neck--since then have had other procedures done and recommended him..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stephanides is very caring and extremely professional. Knowledge in the business much better than others, He has corrected what another Doctor here in town..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon took good care of me after twelve years and although I bad mouthed him he still made sure I was ok"

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure done 12 years ago, I found that I had a dissolvable stitch left in both if my breast he removed one but refused to move other it causes very..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best plastic surgeon in Nashville! I had some other procedures done by another surgeon and fixed their mistakes and I am thrilled with my results!"

January 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "37201" to "37215". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 200".

December 1, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://stephanidesplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.stephanidesplasticsurgery.com/index.html". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "615-383-0702".

December 1, 2014