Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel E. Ubinas

Had a great experience with Dr U very understanding and mindful of my situation his experience is superb don't think anyone like him in Dallas he is plastics, hands and maxillofacial they don't make doctors like him anymore.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Ubinas i no longer experience pain. The doctor and his staff were very helpful with my healing process and with the insurance. I

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This was the worst doctor ever. I have this scar on my nose from his mistake during surgery. He has still never admitted to messing up my nose. I have to live with this scar he put on my nose for the rest of my life. Learn from me and never use Dr.Ubinas. He and his staff are very unprofessional and not trustworthy. I did not have this scar before my surgery, I have pictures to prove, that were taken right before I went into surgery. It has been 2 years and all they did was take my money and say this was caused by a pimple. Really? They never made it right with me. Highly DO NOT RECOMMENED this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I can not say 1 positive thing about Dr.ubanis or his office staff. Kim the office manger is very rude. You will wait an hour in the waiting room and when the doctor finally sees you he rushes with you because he is over booked. They charge for every little thing and bill extremely high prices. He has messed up my hand and I am now at a new doctor trying to fix what was not done correctly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

From the time that I went in, the entire staff and doctor were compassionate, caring, and kept me abreast of procedures, time schedules, recovery times, I was never in the dark. Dr Ubinas was very thorough in treatment and procedures, insuring both before and after that I was informed. I felt very comfortable with the entire organization. could not have picked a better group to attend to my traumatic experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Amazingly compassionate Dr. The sometimes long wait is worth it because he knows his stuff! Cocky, yes, amazingly talented, for sure! I look flawless!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Great surgeon! The best in Dallas! He is not a factory

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

This was the worst experience I have EVER had with a physician. He was always 2 to 3 hours late on appointments, hard to understand and yelled at his staff. I would not use him again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009