Ratings for Dr. John Lomonaco

The minute I decided to have a tummy tuck, I began my search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. My search began with the top Plastic Surgeons in Houston, and he was in the top 10. After reading all the awesome reviews he had, i decided to make an appointment with him. Right from the start, I knew my search was over. He was a very down to earth person, he made me feel very comfortable. He went over exactly what my options were, completely sincere about true results. Once he showed me all the pictures of his patients before and after, they were so amazing that I decided to have him do a Breast Lift, and even a butt lift. As each week passes by, my results only get better and better. I know I made the right choice. Dr. LoMonaco and his staff genuinely helped me through each step of the way on such a life changing event for me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr LoMonaco is the best dr in the world, I'm sure of it. From the moment I started researching I could find nothing but positive reviews and now I know why. I live in Washington, D.C. and travelled to Houston specifically to see Dr. LoMonaco. It was absolutely worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. At the first visit I was positive I had selected the right surgeon and scheduled my surgery right away. His staff, office and surgery facility he uses are the best. I felt like a celebrity the whole way through. Everyone I met was so kind and professional and I just knew I was in the best hands. The day of the surgery everything went so smoothly and I was back home in no time. Every day after the surgery both he and his staff checked in on me. I healed so nicely and after 6 weeks felt like I was back 100%. Now I feel like I was born with this body; it's like I never had surgery at all. If I decide to have any other procedures in the future I am coming back to him, no doubt about it.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I went to Dr. LoMonaco for my silicone breast implants, and he was the only consultation I even ended up going to because I knew he was the right doctor for me! He thoroughly answered every single question I had and made me feel super comfortable. I had my breast implants put in a little over a month ago and I absolutely love them! I was nervous about the horror stories I had heard (and seen) on other girls where they woke up with ridiculous looking breasts because their doctor decided last minute to go with a size much, much larger than they had originally discussed, but I woke up to find that the implant sizes we had discussed pre-surgery were right on the money of what fit my body right and look very natural. Dr. LoMonaco and his office have been very thorough in following up with me in the weeks since my surgery and my breasts are healing fabulously. I would 100% recommend him, he is absolutely fantastic!- KNB

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Really wonderful surgeon! Listens to what you want and makes you feel completely comfortable. I'm very please with my natural looking breat augmentation.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

After 2 kids i needed a self-esteem booster and decided to get implants. After weeks of research on Plastic Surgeons i met with Dr. LoMonaco and knew i made a good choice when i left the office. I originally wanted a female doctor because I'm really modest but he and his staff made me feel so comfortable and answered any and all questions my husband and I had. I'm 3 months post op and the results are awesome! I could not be happier. I wanted a natural look and thats what I got. I went from an A cup to full C (325cc silicone under the muscle). He and his assistants have great bed side manner and were very energetic and made me feel calm right before the surgery. I also never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen for an appointment. The hospital the surgery is done in is nice and clean and quick to get all your information and get you settled into your initial room. I will definitely be using him again to get them redone in 10 yrs! Thanks Dr. LoMonaco and Staff, N.B.M

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

41 years old and after 2 kids and the weight gains and losses that accompany pregnancy, my chest was a 36DD and sagging so far down that a proper support bra was so uncomfortable and causing a great deal of pain! I finally decided it was time to do something for me! I researched plastic surgeons in the Houston area and I only wanted to see the BEST! I have never had surgery before and wanted to be reassured that I would have the best care possible. I found Dr. Lomonaco and chose him based on hundreds of positive reviews I read and the fact that he was extremely personable, took as much time as I needed to answer questions, and I felt tremendously confident with his knowledge and experience! He is THE best!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Without hesitation and second guessing, we selected Dr. LoMonaco for the breast augmentation procedure. He and his staff work a tight surgery schedule but was able to schedule the surgery within weeks. Days and weeks before and after surgery, Dr. LoMonaco continue exchanging e-mails with me ensuring my concerns were answered. Dr. LoMonaco is not your average plastic surgeon. He is caring and very competent surgeon who will provide his opinion with respect for you as a patient. He is very detail oriented and sit with you to explain every process in detail and answer all questions and concerns. Beyond his experience as a top notch surgeon, he is a class act who truly interested in the best outcome for you. His staff Stacy, Sally, Destiny and Michelle are sweeties! They are very competent group of medical staff that make you feel important. They took turn to call me every day after surgery to ensure I was ok. We highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I chose Dr. LoMonaco because he is simply THE BEST! There are not enough words to describe his skill, care, talent, and bedside manner. I am 7 years post-Gastric bypass, and had the 1st phase of excess skin removal in July of 2013. This included a lower body lift, breast lift, and breast augmentation. The results were immediate and AMAZING! Dr LoMonaco allowed the "me" who had been living under all that excess skin, to shine though. I no longer need to tuck myself into my skinny jeans, or wear padded bras. Now when I look in the mirror, my body reflects how I have felt since I initially lost all the weight, which is: thin, fit, healthy, and proportionate. My scars look amazing, and the healing was quick and painless. Dr. LoMonaco is very experienced, and take the time to explain everything, and prepare you for what you will experience. His staff is wonderful, knowledgeable, and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

The 1st was for approximately 45 minutes (which would be the ONLY long wait I've had.) The consultation consists of you telling him what you would like to get done (breast augmentation in my case), getting pictures taken, him giving you options while he shows you how your results will be in the end with photo edited pictures (which pretty much leaves you in an “OMG THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!” and last but not least, an estimate of how much your bill will be (1 full hour). I love that he is upfront, sets expectations, makes sure that you understand everything and takes his time. His work is immaculate. He is an artist of his trade and I LOVE my implants! I now know why all he has is 5-Star ratings and I will never go to anyone else. If you are looking for perfection – visit Dr. Lomonaco, and you will see for yourself, you deserve the BEST! THANK YOU DR. LO, DESTINY AND STAFF!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. LoMonaco preformed a lower body life on me and I've never looked or felt better! He's the best doctor I've ever used and you won't find anyone who cares for their patients more.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff. I had my breast lift with him on 2/18/2016 after a consultation and pre-op appointment. He was..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John LoMonaco is a top notch plastic surgeon with an eye for detail and precision and the compassion to care for you at the same time. He is passionate abo..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so pleased I chose Dr. Lomonaco for my breast reconstruction. He was thorough in the consultation and made sure he understood what results I was hoping to ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing more than 100 pounds in my early 30s, I found myself feeling frustrated that I had done the work to transform my body but couldn't comfortably flau..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I was..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 weeks after TT Lipo and BBL After months of research in regards of a TT, Lipo and BBL procedure I found Dr Lomonaco. Although his location was a good distan..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of eating right, toning up, and losing the weight I wanted, I began to notice with age, there were a few other things about my body I wanted changed..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour wi..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that h..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentatio..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 y..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never real..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculou..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to m..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actua..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I f..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certificat..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a year to decide on a plastic surgeon since I knew a breast reduction can be horribly disfiguring if not done correctly. Dr. Lomonaco is a true arti..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading glowing reviews of the services provided by Dr. John LoMonaco, I can’t help but ask myself – what sets him apart from his peers, that he would so ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two procedures with Dr. Lomonaco......fixing a hysterectomy scar/tummy tuck and a breast reduction. Beyond happy with both results. Staff is awesome. I knew..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 1/2 weeks post surgery from a mommy makeover. I waited 30 years to do this, and had decided I was either going to have plastic surgery or quit thinking a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, staff and facility..loved my experience"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to write a review for Dr. Lomonaco concerning the breast augmentation I had him perform. This was a complicated surgery to correct a severely ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and he listens to your wishes and concerns. I’ve had a circumferential, side body and breast lift with implants, then my knees, t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to doc for a consult. I'm seriously considering breast lift and lipo. Doc is awesome and his staff is personable and professional. I am deciding betwe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. LoMonaco and his staff! My results are amazing and I feel great!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast a..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014