Ratings for Dr. John Lomonaco

The 1st was for approximately 45 minutes (which would be the ONLY long wait I've had.) The consultation consists of you telling him what you would like to get done (breast augmentation in my case), getting pictures taken, him giving you options while he shows you how your results will be in the end with photo edited pictures (which pretty much leaves you in an “OMG THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!” and last but not least, an estimate of how much your bill will be (1 full hour). I love that he is upfront, sets expectations, makes sure that you understand everything and takes his time. His work is immaculate. He is an artist of his trade and I LOVE my implants! I now know why all he has is 5-Star ratings and I will never go to anyone else. If you are looking for perfection – visit Dr. Lomonaco, and you will see for yourself, you deserve the BEST! THANK YOU DR. LO, DESTINY AND STAFF!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. LoMonaco preformed a lower body life on me and I've never looked or felt better! He's the best doctor I've ever used and you won't find anyone who cares for their patients more.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I couldn't be HAPPIER!!! I interviewed 7 PS before I met with Dr. LoMonaco; before meeting him I'd narrowed it down to 2 surgeons. Ten minutes into the initial meeting with Dr. L I knew he was the one that was going to do my procedure no matter the cost. Dr. L was the most honest and realistic doctor I had encounter. He spent amble enough (about and hour and a half) time with me to hear and understand what my desires were. He gave me realistically what could be achieved. I LOVE HIM FOR THAT. My post results are EXACTLY what he said they would be; he is a miracle worker. Throughout my entire experience he and his staff have been nothing but THE BEST!!!!! I am so pleased with my results!!! You can't go wrong with this group!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I came to Dr. L after having consultations with other PS's in Houston. I was discouraged by what I had been told by the other surgeons. Dr. L. was overwhelmingly encouraging and spent about an hour with me on our first visit. He said that he WOULD NOT do the things that the other PS's were talking about doing because it wasn't necessary. He also didn't promise me the moon because he knew what his limitations were going to be and he was honest about it. Every time I walk in his office I know that he knows my case and he's excited to see me. And I love his staff. All the girls that work there are the sweetest, most caring girls. They always work around me to get me in to see him when I need to and I know that can be a challenge for them. As of today, I'm 8 weeks out from surgery and I'm still seeing him once a week just because I want to make sure I'm progressing. And it's not a problem for him. My rear end looks great. He's said that if I'm not happy with anything, he'll help me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

"Dr. Lomonaco is a great doctor who makes you feel special and comfortable no matter what the issue you are coming in for may be. I love his upbeat attitude and how he explains everything to you clearly. The procedure outcomes are amazing and my healing time for my breast was quick! I went from barely being an A to being a 32 DDD and they look so natural! That was my main concern about them, however they look amazing!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I am very pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. LoMonaco took the time to listen and help me reach my goal. His attention to detail is impeccable, he's an artist. His staff is very professional and always makes you feel like you are #1. I would highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco to anyone who is interested in breast augmentation. AP

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my lower body lift, vertical tummy tuck, and breast lift. His experience in post weight loss surgery is unparalleled. From the initial consultation and beyond, it’s apparent that he truly cares for his patients’ well-being. He’s very knowledgeable, especially with the unique challenges weight loss patients present, and takes the time to explain and answer questions and concerns. I really feel that he wants you, as the patient, to be informed. The personal attention of Dr. LoMonaco and his staff before, during, and after the procedure is what sets him miles apart from other surgeons. Dr. LoMonaco is truly a gifted surgeon and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again. Dr. LoMonaco is, quite simply, the best.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast augmentation in January after talking with a few other plastic surgeons. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and less nervous from the moment I walked through the door. They are all so very nice and friendly, and Dr. LoMonaco is funny and informative. They all helped to prepare me for my surgery, and they eased my mind about some of the concerns I had. They helped me to understand what to expect before, during, and after surgery, and made sure that they knew exactly how I wanted to look after surgery. The surgery went very well, and the recovery time has been faster than I expected. Dr. LoMonaco and the girls have been with me every step of the way, answering questions, and making sure I was healing properly. Dr. LoMonaco even answered his personal cell on a Sunday to answer questions and give advice! The after care has been exceptional, and I am extremely happy with the results of my augmentation.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I am now 6 months out from the second of two procedures I had Dr. LoMonaco do to remove all the extra skin I had from massive weight loss. I am so pleased with the results, and could not be more appreciative of the care he and his staff have shown me through this almost year long journey!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I have always been a skeptic of plastic surgery. After two abdominal surgerys (C-section & hysterectomy), I was left with a sag I never thought I would have as I excercise vigorously quite often. I decided to have it corrected after years of procrastination. I was pleasantly amazed by Dr. LoManaco's work. Pain was slim to none. The staff are incredible. Definitely would recommend Dr. LoMonaco's work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour wi..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that h..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentatio..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 y..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never real..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculou..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to m..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actua..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I f..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certificat..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a year to decide on a plastic surgeon since I knew a breast reduction can be horribly disfiguring if not done correctly. Dr. Lomonaco is a true arti..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading glowing reviews of the services provided by Dr. John LoMonaco, I can’t help but ask myself – what sets him apart from his peers, that he would so ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two procedures with Dr. Lomonaco......fixing a hysterectomy scar/tummy tuck and a breast reduction. Beyond happy with both results. Staff is awesome. I knew..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 1/2 weeks post surgery from a mommy makeover. I waited 30 years to do this, and had decided I was either going to have plastic surgery or quit thinking a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, staff and facility..loved my experience"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to write a review for Dr. Lomonaco concerning the breast augmentation I had him perform. This was a complicated surgery to correct a severely ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and he listens to your wishes and concerns. I’ve had a circumferential, side body and breast lift with implants, then my knees, t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to doc for a consult. I'm seriously considering breast lift and lipo. Doc is awesome and his staff is personable and professional. I am deciding betwe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. LoMonaco and his staff! My results are amazing and I feel great!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast a..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014