Dr. Lomonaco was amazing! I first met him 7 years ago, after my weight loss. I had lost so much weight that my breast had become deflated balloons. I was super self conscious about them. Dr. L was able to give me back my self confidence. He was a great listener, very attentive and knowledgeable. He is a perfectionist and has an amazing attention to detail (no-one knew I had implants!) His staff is amazing and makes you feel like a family member not a patient. Stacy and Destiny have always been super attentive to my needs. I highly recommend his practice to anyone. Seven years later, I will be returning to him for a mommy makeover! VM

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I understand you will read numerous positive reviews about Dr. LoMonaco and wonder if you are genuinely getting honest feedback – the answer is YES! Dr. LoMonaco is truly amazing. He is a brilliant surgeon; but even more than that, he is an incredibly wonderful doctor who really cares for his patients. The first time I met with Dr. L for my consultation I was incredibly nervous, but he put me right at ease. Although I had done extensive research on my procedure, I naturally still had a number of questions -- he answered all in great detail. Once I decided I would have him perform my procedure, I booked my surgery and was able to have it done within a month. I am very happy with the outcome. We had several consultations and conversations and I was clear about what I was looking for -- and Dr. L delivered. My augmentation is modest and his work reflected what was best for my body type/size. He is a professional and will make the appropriate judgments necessary to give you the best results, while honoring your wishes. His staff, Stacey and Destiny are amazing! They are his right-hand people and another reason I encourage you to see Dr. LoMonaco. Destiny called me everyday for several days after my surgery and Stacey is incredible about answering my questions via email. An area to be aware of: It is not uncommon to wait 30 minutes to an hour after your scheduled appointment time to see Dr. L. It’s not ideal, but because he is incredibly busy and often short staffed, this has happened to me several times. You may want to plan accordingly. There was also a hick-up regarding my scheduled surgery time. Dr. L personally came to see me to apologize and made sure his team did whatever necessary to make me feel comfortable. I truly appreciated the gesture, especially given how nervous and anxious I was the day of surgery. I trust Dr. LoMonaco and will go to him again if and when necessary.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I love Dr Lomonaco! I love love love the outcome of my surgery! I am looking forward to completing the second phase! I had breasts lift with implants and a lower body lift! It looks wonderful! The procedure went very smoothly however I did have complications after going home, but Dr Lomonaco continued to be available, giving me and my husband his cell number to text or talk any time of day or night. He was always thorough and patient! His staff is always very very friendly and always makes me feel beautiful and special! My husband and I are both enjoying the outcome of my surgery and look forward to working with Dr Lomonaco during the second phase!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I spent about 80 hours over the course of 6-8 months reading review after review of Plastic Surgeons. Not only did I read reviews, but I looked at hours and hours of actual surgical before/after photos and hands down selected Dr. LoMonaco as the doc who could make the most significant transformations in patients. After speaking with 3 of his current patients in his waiting room, one was even another physician, and seeing how happy they all were with their results, I chose to go with Dr. LoMonaco. He and his staff are amazing. I have been so well taken care of. If I were a Physician, I would take care of my patients exactly how Dr. LoMonaco has taken care of me. He is truly a great doc who cares about his patients and wants you to have a life transformation. His staff is great and is with you before, during and after the surgery even for up to a year. I have had such a great experience. I only wish I had made the decision to have a lower body lift years ago. I am allergic to almost all pain meds except Tylenol and Advil, so I have literally been scared to death of facing post-surgical pain. In my last two C-sections, I left the hospital on nothing but over-the-counter Advil and in tons of pain. It's been 3 months since my surgery, and I have had hardly no pain. I didn't even take all the pain meds prescribed to me. He inserted an automatic pain pump that worked wonders. I can't tell you how happy and pleased I am with my surgery. If you are considering a lower body lift, you would be crazy not to meet with Dr. LoMonaco.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I found Dr. Lomonaco online-- I saw his posts on a weight loss surgery message board and was impressed with his informative, detailed responses to people from all across the country. In his posts two things came across: 1) Dr. Lomonaco genuinely cares about people and 2) he is an expert in his field. Since he was based in Houston, I decided to do a little research and I found that reconstructive plastic surgery after massive weight loss was one of his specialties (he actually co-wrote a book called “Bariatric Plastic Surgery” which should be required reading for anyone who is considering plastic surgery after weight loss). I was impressed, but in the spirit of due diligence, I went to see two other doctors while I waited for my appointment with Dr. Lomonaco. By the time my consultation with him came around, I felt that I knew what to expect-- some measurements, photos, and a fairly clinical conversation about what procedures would be necessary. My consultation with Dr. Lomonaco had these elements, but so much more. He was able to speak with authority and from experience about what I needed. He was the only doctor that I met with that had a vision. Because of his experience in performing the type of surgeries I wanted (lower body lift) on people just like me who have lost a lot of weight, I was so much more at ease. He made me feel completely comfortable and took an hour with me on two separate occasions to really talk me through everything. Unlike many surgeons, Dr. Lomonaco has an excellent bedside manner, exudes warmth, and is very relatable. His communication is very clear (did a great job talking to my parents) and even gave my mom his cell phone number, a first in my experience with surgeons. We didn’t need to call, but I know it made my mom feel a lot better. I had my lower body lift on 7/1/14 and have been so pleased by my results. My stomach and back are completely flat! The incisions are symmetrical and are healing better than expected. I believe that I avoided a lot of what many people experience with this procedure (severe bruising/pain/swelling) because I had a skillful surgeon. I was off heavy duty pain medication after 5 days (just tylenol after that) and was able Just two weeks after surgery I was able to start moderate cardio and some light weights. Dr. Lomonaco has some amazing people in his office that have the whole experience easier. After surgery I spoke with someone in his office every day to report on my progress. I also had his surgical assistant’s cell phone number which I used to text her random questions about my recovery (thanks Destiny!) and I always received prompt responses, mostly assuring me that everything was going well. I’ve been in the office three times since surgery for check ups and will go again next week for another check up. I hope to schedule my stage 2 surgeries for December at that time. All in all, I can’t say enough about positive my experience has been. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Lomonaco to anyone, especially people who have lost a lot of weight and need reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

My experience dealing with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff has been wonderful, and I am thrilled with the lever of care I received. I have never met a doctor so empathetic. It didn’t matter if I was happy or scared Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny and Stacy were right there to help me. My husband didn’t understand why I was so in love with this Practice until he met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff. Now there’s no one else he would trust with my body. I had large breast most of my life (D Cup at age 13). Before my 75 lb. weight loss my breast over filled an F cup, after they were very elongated and heavy and still filled a DD. 10 weeks ago Dr. LoMonaco performed a breast lift/reduction on me. There was very little pain after surgery and the results are amazing. Dr. LoMonaco gave me the perfect Full C I had always dreamed of. Next year I’m planning my Tummy Tuck (With Dr. LoMonaco of course!) MsLoriG

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

They are the best!! I love my results!! Dr. L and his staff were very helpful and attentive to all my needs and I am so happy with my new body!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. L and his staff were excellent; incredibly polite and professional throughout the whole experience. I have always been conscious of some stubborn areas of by body that kept me from feeling confident in active situations. After years of debating and months of research I came across Dr. LoMonaco's practice to find nothing but great reviews. I was hesitant at first, thinking this is too good to be true, but after my consultation I knew why this doctor had such great reviews. Dr LoMonaco and his team made me feel more comfortable than I could have ever imagined, and for a modest, second-guessing, self proclaimed perfectionist that's a big deal. I never doubted. I was in good hands. I have received so many compliments with my results and am happy to recommend to all. The staff was genuinely nice, the doctor was very informative and my results are great.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast augmentation. What made the choice so easy was his honesty and warm bedside manner. He took as much time as needed to answer my questions and made sure we were on the same page regarding the size and look I wanted, while maintaining proportion with my body frame. His staff was also great. They checked on me regularly after the surgery and were also available for any questions or concerns I had. I love my results and would definitely recommend Dr. LoMonaco! SF

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I have already recommended Dr LoMonaco to all my friends! From the first consultation I felt 100% comfortable and confident in him. I went to him for breast augmentation. He answered all of my questions and took the time to explain every piece of my procedure and the pros and cons to parts of it. Going into the surgery I felt like we were on the exact same page as to the look I wanted to achieve. The staff and nurses were also so helpful and nice. I am so happy with my results and if I have ever had a question or concern Dr LoMonaco or one of the nurses were quick to answer my questions. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour wi..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that h..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentatio..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 y..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never real..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculou..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to m..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actua..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I f..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certificat..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a year to decide on a plastic surgeon since I knew a breast reduction can be horribly disfiguring if not done correctly. Dr. Lomonaco is a true arti..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading glowing reviews of the services provided by Dr. John LoMonaco, I can’t help but ask myself – what sets him apart from his peers, that he would so ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two procedures with Dr. Lomonaco......fixing a hysterectomy scar/tummy tuck and a breast reduction. Beyond happy with both results. Staff is awesome. I knew..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 1/2 weeks post surgery from a mommy makeover. I waited 30 years to do this, and had decided I was either going to have plastic surgery or quit thinking a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, staff and facility..loved my experience"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to write a review for Dr. Lomonaco concerning the breast augmentation I had him perform. This was a complicated surgery to correct a severely ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and he listens to your wishes and concerns. I’ve had a circumferential, side body and breast lift with implants, then my knees, t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to doc for a consult. I'm seriously considering breast lift and lipo. Doc is awesome and his staff is personable and professional. I am deciding betwe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. LoMonaco and his staff! My results are amazing and I feel great!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast a..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014