Ratings for Dr. John Lomonaco

Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a mother of 2 and through the pregnancies and breast feeding, my breast had sagged to a point of no return! Not to mention that all the weight gain from the pregnancies, my abdomen muscle had separated with unbearable stretch marks! I did extensive research on surgeons and had gotten consultations from other surgeons before I saw Dr. LoMonaco. Because of the exceptional ratings and reviews on him, I decided that I would leave the best for last. Boy, was I glad! All the other surgeons had recommended that to correct my breast without doing a full lift, they would either have to put larger implants or do a "wedge" resection which would leave long visible scars on my breast. I wasn't fond with either suggestions! I was already a large "C" borderline "D" and only 5'4" at 115 lbs so going larger was never what I wanted to do and who the heck wants long visible scars? So, after hearing this, I wasn't really hopeful that Dr. LoMonaco would be able to do anything different for me. Regardless, I decided to call his office to schedule a consultation but he was so booked that his next available appointment was 1 month away! So, I made a bold move and found his email address and emailed him directly! And to my astonishment, he responded in a couple of hours and was able to squeeze me in that same week! I was already impressed but that was an understatement! When I actually met Dr. Lomonaco, he was such a pleasant person with incredible demeanor that would make anyone feel at ease! He was so thorough in his explanation of what he had recommended for me and took his time to answer all my questions! Unlike the other surgeons, I never felt rushed at all! After I told him what the other surgeons had suggested for my breasts, he just shook his head and told me what he would do. He would actually create new pockets internally for the new implants and I wouldn't have to go any bigger or have any long scars. The scars would be the same length as a regular breast augmentation procedure! As for the tummy tuck, he showed me pictures of his past work and they all looked amazing! The scar was so low and smooth that you can hide it with any bikini! After my consultation, I knew that going with anyone else would be settling and if I'm getting these critical procedures done that I will have to get them from the best of the best! So, I scheduled my surgery with him! Before I forget to mention that all his staff, from nurse to front desk, were all very professional and accommodating! He has this one amazing nurse, Destiny, that would be your point of contact from the time of your consultation and throughout your surgery day as well as post op. Did I mention that she's AMAZING? Destiny was always, always available to answer any questions or concerns you have, pre-op or post-op! My surgery went well without any complications. Because of the the tummy tuck, I was required to stay overnight at the Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery which historically had pretty bad reviews on customer service. But fortunately for me, I have nothing but good things to say about them as well! From the nutrition personnel to operating nurse and post-op nurses to the anesthesiologist! They were all exceptional! They were a great compliment to Dr. LoMonaco's team! So, here's where the true colors really showed...post-op results and post-op care. Immediately, 1 day post-op, I can see drastic improvement on my abdomen! Even with all the swelling, my skin was tight and I have my waistline back! When I was released from the hospital, I was so concern with pain because I have such low tolerance for it! But Dr. LoMonaco thought of everything! I had a pain pump that was on auto-dispensed over a couple of days! This was great pain management! For the 1st week and up to my 1st post-op follow-up appointment with Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny called me each day to make sure I'm doing well and to answer any questions. I naturally have a lot of questions but she took her time to make sure that I was comfortable and was always patient with me. She made me felt so genuinely cared for and that I wasn't just a number on her list that once the surgery is over that her responsibility was done! I'm at 6 weeks post-op and I can't be any happier with the results! I still have a little swelling on my lower abdomen but my waistline is about 2 inches smaller and have minimal stretchmarks but they are all tight and light. My breasts are perfectly sized and perky without any long visible scars! And Dr. LoMonaco and his staff, specifically Destiny, still give me the same first class service and care that I got when I first met them during my consultation! Thank you Dr. L and Destiny! You always know how to over deliver!! :-)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the office was inviting and the atmosphere was friendly. After a few minutes and chatting with his staff, I felt very comfortable and welcomed. I had a ton of extra skin around my stomach due to rapid weight loss, and I went to Dr. Lomonaco to have it removed. I didn't have any issues post surgery, and my scars are healing very nicely! They called everyday for the couple weeks I was home to check on me and see how I was feeling. I felt like I was taken care of very well by him and his team! I have seen Dr. Lomonaco's work on some other acquaintances and their scars are hardly there. I really had to look for them to see them! I cant wait until my scars finish healing and look the same way!! I would definitely recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking to have any type of reconstructive surgery done. I just want to publicly thank him for all that he has done for me and all the support he has given me. I feel strong and confident and I am just so so happy with everything!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast augmentation, but I still feel so strongly about my experience with Dr. J. Lo I wanted to review. Originally I had a consultation with another Dr. That left me feeling so uneasy about the procedure that I didn't even want the procedure anymore. He was going to cut me up everywhere , move this and that around, he treated me like I was dumb for asking questions and made me feel like I was wasting his time! I did more research and contacted 2 more surgeons- 1 is very well known for breast augmentation in Houston and the other was Dr. Lomanaco, I emailed both and they both e-mailed back. The first Dr. Sent me a generic "Whatever your issue is we can help" but Dr. Lomanaco specifically addressed my questions and concerns in his e-mail( I later found out HE e-mailed me himself! Obviously I made an appt. with Dr. Lomanaco and not the other guy. His waiting room was full when I arrived, but during my consultation he took me into his actual office and must have talked to me for over an hour like I was the only patient he had. I immediately trusted him like an old friend. On surgery day I just layers in pre op with my hands behind my head without a nervous bone in my body because I knew he was going to an amazing job and he did! Trust is the greatest gift a surgeon can give a first time patient. Don't go to anyone else- he is more certified, more experienced, and kinder than any other surgeon you're thinking of using.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. When we met w/ the doctor he was fantastic. He made us feel at home and answered w/ patience all 100 questions we put on the table. I was very intimidated to have this surgery for I feel it is a very vain thing to do but had no choice after losing 154lb over the past year and a half, I have so much hanging skin there was no other options. The doctor seemed at ease w/ what he does and in turn made me feel this was the right thing to do. I am currently in the 3rd week of my recovery after having a lower tummy lift and a breast lift done. I am excited to see what I will look like when recovered at 100%. Right now I still have quite a bit of swelling in the abdomen area and some healing in the butt area to go away. I already have my 2nd surgery booked for Jan to complete my journey to have my arms and thighs done. Dr LoMonoco has truly made me feel like part of the family and caters to my needs per I know I am a high maintenance client per my mind gets the best of me. But he has never made me feel like I am a bother and is always there for me when I need him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com) Thanks Jennifer.

Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. John Lomonaco is everything I ever wanted in a plastic surgeon. Not only is he a gifted artistic surgeon, I was ecstatic with my results but he had other important qualities usually overlooked in the industry. His bedside manner was impeccable. He and his staff were always so welcoming and gentle. They made me feel relaxed and comfortable during the entire process. Dr. Lomonaco was extremely down to Earth. All of my questions were thoroughly answered and I was never made to feel rushed. He has a terrific sense of humor and constantly followed up to manage the post-op discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Lomonaco. He performed a mini mommy make-over (tummy tuck & lipo). Kate– Houston, TX

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Lomonaco was amazing! I first met him 7 years ago, after my weight loss. I had lost so much weight that my breast had become deflated balloons. I was super self conscious about them. Dr. L was able to give me back my self confidence. He was a great listener, very attentive and knowledgeable. He is a perfectionist and has an amazing attention to detail (no-one knew I had implants!) His staff is amazing and makes you feel like a family member not a patient. Stacy and Destiny have always been super attentive to my needs. I highly recommend his practice to anyone. Seven years later, I will be returning to him for a mommy makeover! VM

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I understand you will read numerous positive reviews about Dr. LoMonaco and wonder if you are genuinely getting honest feedback – the answer is YES! Dr. LoMonaco is truly amazing. He is a brilliant surgeon; but even more than that, he is an incredibly wonderful doctor who really cares for his patients. The first time I met with Dr. L for my consultation I was incredibly nervous, but he put me right at ease. Although I had done extensive research on my procedure, I naturally still had a number of questions -- he answered all in great detail. Once I decided I would have him perform my procedure, I booked my surgery and was able to have it done within a month. I am very happy with the outcome. We had several consultations and conversations and I was clear about what I was looking for -- and Dr. L delivered. My augmentation is modest and his work reflected what was best for my body type/size. He is a professional and will make the appropriate judgments necessary to give you the best results, while honoring your wishes. His staff, Stacey and Destiny are amazing! They are his right-hand people and another reason I encourage you to see Dr. LoMonaco. Destiny called me everyday for several days after my surgery and Stacey is incredible about answering my questions via email. An area to be aware of: It is not uncommon to wait 30 minutes to an hour after your scheduled appointment time to see Dr. L. It’s not ideal, but because he is incredibly busy and often short staffed, this has happened to me several times. You may want to plan accordingly. There was also a hick-up regarding my scheduled surgery time. Dr. L personally came to see me to apologize and made sure his team did whatever necessary to make me feel comfortable. I truly appreciated the gesture, especially given how nervous and anxious I was the day of surgery. I trust Dr. LoMonaco and will go to him again if and when necessary.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff. I had my breast lift with him on 2/18/2016 after a consultation and pre-op appointment. He was..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John LoMonaco is a top notch plastic surgeon with an eye for detail and precision and the compassion to care for you at the same time. He is passionate abo..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so pleased I chose Dr. Lomonaco for my breast reconstruction. He was thorough in the consultation and made sure he understood what results I was hoping to ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing more than 100 pounds in my early 30s, I found myself feeling frustrated that I had done the work to transform my body but couldn't comfortably flau..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I was..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 weeks after TT Lipo and BBL After months of research in regards of a TT, Lipo and BBL procedure I found Dr Lomonaco. Although his location was a good distan..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of eating right, toning up, and losing the weight I wanted, I began to notice with age, there were a few other things about my body I wanted changed..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour wi..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that h..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentatio..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 y..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never real..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculou..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to m..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actua..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I f..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certificat..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a year to decide on a plastic surgeon since I knew a breast reduction can be horribly disfiguring if not done correctly. Dr. Lomonaco is a true arti..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading glowing reviews of the services provided by Dr. John LoMonaco, I can’t help but ask myself – what sets him apart from his peers, that he would so ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two procedures with Dr. Lomonaco......fixing a hysterectomy scar/tummy tuck and a breast reduction. Beyond happy with both results. Staff is awesome. I knew..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 1/2 weeks post surgery from a mommy makeover. I waited 30 years to do this, and had decided I was either going to have plastic surgery or quit thinking a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, staff and facility..loved my experience"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to write a review for Dr. Lomonaco concerning the breast augmentation I had him perform. This was a complicated surgery to correct a severely ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and he listens to your wishes and concerns. I’ve had a circumferential, side body and breast lift with implants, then my knees, t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to doc for a consult. I'm seriously considering breast lift and lipo. Doc is awesome and his staff is personable and professional. I am deciding betwe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. LoMonaco and his staff! My results are amazing and I feel great!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast a..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014